It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Last Resort TV Series (2012–2013)

the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receive their orders. Over a radio channel, designed only to be used if their homeland has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan. Captain Marcus Chaplin demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal finds himself suddenly in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. The submarine and its crew find themselves crippled on the ocean floor, declared rogue enemies of their own country. Now, with nowhere left to turn, Chaplin and Kendal take the sub on the run and bring the men and women of the Colorado to an exotic island. Here they will find refuge, romance and a chance at a new life, even as they try to clear their names and get home.
link

How did I never even hear of this series? Watch that trailer! This also resonates with The Hunt for Red October from earlier Q drops and that notorious helicopter pic.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Last Resort first got mentioned in #2658 (snippets)

Remember when D's and the FAKE NEWS media [+FAKEWOOD] pushed mass fear that POTUS would start WWIII re: North Korea?

(What if HRC won and appointed 2+ crooked SCJs?)
(The Last Resort)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
If anyone could help me understand what’s accurate or disinformation in this thread, I’d appreciate it.

Some of this does sound accurate, so I’m curious what thoughts are, too.

I’ll add a couple excerpts to give you an idea but it’s a longer thread, few min read

threadreaderapp.com...

2/ What we call the "Trump-Russia" investigation is a web of criminal, counterintelligence, and Congressional investigations that intersect with the work of the Special Counsel's Office. So there are three key "c"-words here—"criminal," "counterintelligence," and "Congressional."

3/ Special Counsel Mueller is part of the "criminal" investigation; Mueller's work *intersects* with the "counterintelligence" investigation; and his work feeds into and draws from the Congressional investigation. And here's the key: all three of these investigations are ongoing.

4/ As part of the "criminal" investigation, Mueller investigated some things his office then prosecuted; he investigated some things his office handed off to others; he investigated some things he chose not to prosecute; he investigated some things he is letting Congress handle.

5/ Mueller's "criminal" investigations—that is, the information he derived during his nearly 24 months of *criminal investigative work*—then fed directly into multiple "counterintelligence" investigations and will undoubtedly feed into many ongoing "Congressional" investigations.

6/ The news we got today is that Mueller will not *himself* be bringing any more indictments. That's it. That's *all* that has just happened. Any reporting that says the "Russia probe is done" is false. Any reporting that "Mueller's work is done" is false.

This is interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
[..]
Now the witch hunts finally coming to an end surely Q can deliver on his promises now. How long are you willing to wait till Clintons in cuffs?

Also LOL on the qmap counter being down for maintenance, looks like the owner realised he'd been rumbled on the chans. Hope the gullible few on here stay strong, 500,000 users remember.

I know I'm so excited.
They all agreed that muller was the only thing holding trump back.

edit on Sat Mar 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think the DS last resort is the Supreme Court.
At this point, it is not a lock because Roberts is compromised by the DS.
A quick solution would be having evidence of blackmailing SCOTUS justices come out.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Flashback - Operation Last Resort

Activists that have links to Anonymous were able to gain access to U.S. government computers through a software flaw on the outdated Adobe ColdFusion platform. This left many agencies vulnerable to penetration and attackers were left undiscovered for almost 12 months.

The lessons we can learn from Operation Last Resort is that this well coordinated cyber attack is an existential threat to many of the federal agencies that were targeted, and it has threatened the fidelity and integrity of the network security that was put in place to protect. We can also deduce that traditional network border devices are no longer sufficient to provide protection of an organization and the comeuppance of application-level threats.

Could be hinting at a cyber attack. But I am leaning towards it referring to supreme Court also

edit on 3232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 3232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Q3168

www.foxnews.com...📁

The mainstream media seemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller handed its final report of its Russia investigation to the Department of Justice.

>>5842610
Their only defense is to play ‘dumb’ (shocked & surprised) to avoid ‘collusion’ claims.
Nobody walks away from this.
Q

Q3169

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 511cf8 No.5842693 📁
Mar 23 2019 05:29:30 (EST)
You are witnessing the collapse of the largest pre-planned and coordinated propaganda event in modern day history.
‘Projection’ 101
Q

edit on 23-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Collapse of the Largest Pre-planned and Coordinated Propaganda Event in Modern Day History
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
23 Mar 2019 - 4:29:30 AM
You are witnessing the collapse of the largest pre-planned and coordinated propaganda event in modern day history.
‘Projection’ 101
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Remember all Anons.

Your task now is to help the sleepy to wake up and help them cope.

Your task is NOT to say, "Ha ha, I told you so!"

Help do not hinder.

P

Oh, to hell with that. I’m saying I told you so until people are sick of hearing it. I’ve been hearing I’m a delusional conspiracy theorist for years now. I’m letting them know about it until they are tired of hearing it from me. Sorry.

It’s too late for all that lovey dovey s***
I’m your buddy s***
All that other s***
It’s too late.
edit on 23-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To my understanding Q/Trump was waiting for the Mueller report to be released.

Now that it has what is next?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

[PAIN] Aallanon. PAIN is next.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Democrats are having a conference call today at 3pm EST to discuss the next steps.

I'd love to be in on that call just to listen to all the crying, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Gotta think Q/Trump will be listening in on said call.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

By synthesizing reporting from major news outlets.........

That's what wiki said about his "investigations" of Trump/Russia "collusion".

"Major" news outlets? Those bastions of truth and honest reporting? hahahahahah!

So he cobbled together some of this and some of that from what some "reporter"/pundit surmised or bloviated on and came to his conclusions.

So he thinks (wants?) the Witch Hunt to continue on and on and on.

It wouldn’t surprise me down the road to find out Mueller was investigating the election interference but not in the way most on the Left or in the media assumed.

I'm hoping an "it was illegitimate" determination is made by a court, to clear and financially compensate all the Americans indicted or financially hurt by the "Trump Russia Collusion" aspect of the probe.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Democrats are having a conference call today at 3pm EST to discuss the next steps.

Congress has (supposedly) not seen the report, or even been briefed on it by Barr yet. Although he said he wants to be able to brief them before the end of the weekend.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Congress has (supposedly) not seen the report, or even been briefed on it by Barr yet. Although he said he wants to be able to brief them before the end of the weekend.

He's working on releasing the report tonight so we will see.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust

He's working on releasing the report tonight so we will see.

Top Democrats have to know more than they're publicly acknowledging.

House Democrats are huddling Saturday to strategize how to force special counsel Robert Mueller's potentially explosive findings into the open — a possible drag-out legal fight that could consume Washington for months.

As of Saturday morning, lawmakers of both parties were clueless about the contents of Mueller's report on links between the Trump campaign and Russia.

But Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats will convene a conference call at 3 p.m. to discuss their latest thinking on the report's arrival. House Judiciary Committee Democrats planned a separate call to dive into their options.
Source: www.politico.com...

Q said the fake Trump Jr. / Kushner / Ivanka "Insurance Indictments" were removed from the court system by William Barr.

I don't think Democrats know this has happened, which is why they're pushing to "get it all out there". They colluded with Mueller to set this trap, but they don't know the trap has been removed. (Or Mueller designed all this to entrap the Dems in a conspiracy.)
edit on 3/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Dems plan won't change.

As long as they have their advertising algorithm they will continue to pretend there are only 20,000 conservatives in America.

Meanwhile they'll lie and defame their way into a 2020 landslide for Trump and a 2024 victory for Repubs.

Ah and Maher can't accuse Trump of betraying the "Cult" if he was spying on it from the Jump...

(post by ChiddyKiddler removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join