It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, when they’re going to sites like that on the internet to gather information, it brings a whole new level to Q’s continued assertion that

“We are the news now”

Before I make unverifiable statements I try to include phrases like “speculation” or “possibility” so maybe we won’t end up like CNN, with lawsuits hanging over our heads.

In the medical field we call things like that CYA. (Cover your donkey)

Just throwing it out there.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, Q Post #3129 is a 1 min MARKER meaning - IMMINENT ACTION.

edit on 20-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Everybody, if you get a chance watch this video - Yes, I know Alex Jones and Infowars and all that, but get past the messenger and listen to the message. This is the type of stuff that is happening right now. For anyone who ever wondered where the wholly inorganic "Yang Gang" crap comes from - here it is. Leads me to believe that pretty much all of the opposition to Trump is inorganic and being planned and funded by some organization (Media Matters, ShareBlue, cough, cough) Watch for yourself and see.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Re Q Post #3126 - Hussein's parents/Russian:

The IntraDelta for this post is 11:11 because timestamp is 13:24:35 and 24-13=11, 35-24=11.

When you consider that in #3124 we are told:

Number(s) do not always equate to days.
The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls [stranglehold 'choke' tactic used by attackers].

I wonder if the 11:11 Intradelta in #3126 refers to the common experience of seeing 11:11 whenever you look at a digital clock?

It may also hint that we are moving from a Qclock to a Q digital clock for decoding?

Lastly, for some reason the 11:11 triggers roman numerals in my head.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Re Q post #3129 - the last line:

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Note that the spacing is deliberate as it is more than one space between words. Also it is not regular - the spacing is 3, 3, 2, 3.

Not sure what it references yet - apart from CCBC if you convert to letters. Here's a couple of options from Acronymfinder.com:

CCBC = Canada China Business Council, or China Construction Bank Corporation.
edit on 20-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The bus driver reportedly was previously caught driving while drunk and had sexually assaulted a minor in the past.

Q showing us the symptoms are world-wide? Been that way for years but media does a good job on cover-ups. Getting worse overseas? I think it was Wictor who said the Europeans are good at self-destruction but this feels different.
Gotta wonder if the mentally unstable people who are or were seeing a therapist/psychiatrist if they were all prescribed the same pill and or same Pharma Corp.?

"I'll Carry Out A Massacre": Bus Full Of Kidnapped Italian Children Set On Fire By Senegalese-Born Driver

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: news link

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, IMO it is possible - and that is what we have seen recently. Dont know by whom, or for what purpose but my personal opinion is that they were taken down remotely to send a message.

Unfortunately that's not what downed either of the 747 MAX 8 airliners. There's an active thread right now in the aircraft forum, just pop over there and ask your question and Zaphod will respond.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Full moon, Equinox --- looks like a sacrifice to me

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

I know all about what they said caused the crashes.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Re Q Posts #3128 and #3129:

These both include a picture of post #3077 about vigilance, False Flags and Fake News.

However if we subtract #3077 from #3128 and #3129 we get Q posts #51 and #52.

#51 - Nov 2 2017 13:12:06

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Review BO's financial disclosure when he submitted pre-D election campaign.
What is the annual salary of a sitting US President?
What home(s) were just purchased by BO?
How much did it cost?
How does it reconcile?
What is the net worth of Pelosi?
How does it reconcile?
What is the John M Institute?
Notice any patterns relating to the CF?
Where did John M obtain his surgery?
Why is that relevant?
What surgery did he supposedly have?
How many days until he was back in Congress and sitting on the OS comm?
What is John M's net worth?
How does it reconcile?
What is MW's net worth?
How does it reconcile?
You can play this game with most D's and many R's.
What does swamp refer to?
What does money buy?
Alice & Wonderland.

Coincidence that we are pointed to #52 that asks about BO's past, 3 posts after #3126 asks about Hussein's parents Russian skills?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Seeing alot of 3, 33, 333 the past week or two with Q post timestamps, twitter timestamps and now the letter spacing.
Freemason - PAIN ?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Everybody, if you get a chance watch this video - Yes, I know Alex Jones and Infowars and all that, but get past the messenger and listen to the message. This is the type of stuff that is happening right now. For anyone who ever wondered where the wholly inorganic "Yang Gang" crap comes from - here it is. Leads me to believe that pretty much all of the opposition to Trump is inorganic and being planned and funded by some organization (Media Matters, ShareBlue, cough, cough) Watch for yourself and see.

youtu.be...

Thanks for posting that video. It confirms what we have all known to be the case for many, many, months. It's literally a page from the COINTELPRO play book. Identical in how these trolls farms operate which should lead many to question who the troll farms are actually being run by. Frightening.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh! I was watching a live video stream earlier from Rome showing (despite cloud cover) the full moon.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Q3130

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d721bc No.5794717 📁
Mar 20 2019 16:22:39 (EST)
www.dailymail.co.uk...📁
"It is with tremendous sadness we share that Professor Alan B. Krueger, beloved husband, father, son, brother, and Princeton professor of economics took his own life over the weekend,' a statement from his family reads."
Start a list.
Q

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The significance of 11:11

en.m.wikipedia.org...:11_(numerology)

lonerwolf.com...
edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Yep!! These tactics are their bread and butter. Straight out of the literal playbook. "The Gentlepersons Guide to Forum Spies". Pretty sure we have some folks that frequent this very thread that use this document like their bible.

cryptome.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I've noticed that Q seems partial to the numbers 3 6 and 9

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

youtu.be...

Thanks for posting that video. It confirms what we have all known to be the case for many, many, months. It's literally a page from the COINTELPRO play book. Identical in how these trolls farms operate which should lead many to question who the troll farms are actually being run by. Frightening.

C_A farms, troll farms, training farms; some are really dedicated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #3126 - Hussein's parents/Russian:

The IntraDelta for this post is 11:11 because timestamp is 13:24:35 and 24-13=11, 35-24=11.

When you consider that in #3124 we are told:

Number(s) do not always equate to days.
The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls [stranglehold 'choke' tactic used by attackers].

I wonder if the 11:11 Intradelta in #3126 refers to the common experience of seeing 11:11 whenever you look at a digital clock?

It may also hint that we are moving from a Qclock to a Q digital clock for decoding?

Lastly, for some reason the 11:11 triggers roman numerals in my head.

I think in regards to context they are saying the +2 +4 in 3115 isnt talking about days?

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I've noticed that Q seems partial to the numbers 3 6 and 9

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join