It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But they allegedly recruited Trump when he was a "Democrat" going around praising Hillary and Bill, literally gushing about their character
edit on 20-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the alert. In #3124 Q is apologizing. Let's hope he's now learned his lesson.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You know "Q" is reaching for anything to stay relevant when you have to admit this

Number(s) do not always equate to days.
The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Q3125

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0ad5ef No.5791828 šŸ“
Mar 20 2019 14:11:41 (EST)
twitter.com...šŸ“
The attempted 'COUP' [TREASON] opens the 'public' door to more seriousā€¦ā€¦
The PILL must be easy to swallow.
The 'LEAD-IN'.
The PUBLIC must be prepared for what is about to come.
"THE CLINTON FOUNDATION" +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Q

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I bring up Robert Monroe as a person who shared his experiences and they seemed similar to what I had been experiencing for years before reading any of his books.

It also contradicts many of the new age sounding psychonauts. Maybe theirs isn't the broader view. Maybe it is a view tainted by human thoughts and fears.

If I had stopped after my first dozen or so experiences I would probably sound a lot like them. Going on about love and light, vibes, dark entities feeding off of negative energy and how we are all connected and need to ascend back to the source.

I've had my own experiences, I just choose to not openly share them. It gets tiring dealing with skeptics

You might want to discuss them in another subforum. There are people on ATS who are interested in these topics and are not skeptical.

The only reason we are discussing it here is because you, like many, think Q's mission is metaphysical. There are good indicators that it is just political and nothing more.

Maybe we should just drop it and wait to see what happens after Trump's campaign manager no longer needs to sway voters.

edit on 20-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3125

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0ad5ef No.5791828 šŸ“
Mar 20 2019 14:11:41 (EST)
twitter.com...šŸ“
The attempted 'COUP' [TREASON] opens the 'public' door to more seriousā€¦ā€¦
The PILL must be easy to swallow.
The 'LEAD-IN'.
The PUBLIC must be prepared for what is about to come.
"THE CLINTON FOUNDATION" +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Q

The Twitter link is Brian Cates saying the following:

I'm still laughing my ass off at those who think the entire plot was exposed, aired out in public for the last year and a half so that..........

[can you believe this? I mean, really?]

they can let all the plotters walk away.

My God some people are dumb.

Q is confirming they're targeting the Clinton Foundation for takedown.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for the alert. In #3124 Q is apologizing. Let's hope he's now learned his lesson.

I think Q is addressing the people who think [+2] and [+4] mean days. I like the theory above that suggests they equate to specific people.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

You know "Q" is reaching for anything to stay relevant when you have to admit this

Number(s) do not always equate to days.
The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls

Though both sides have to project a veneer of strength...it truly is a battle of perception. Good spotting on the Q having to step back a little. Spin is inevitable. It's never been a slam dunk, despite both sides claiming so. It isn't over until the final whistle.

Despite rumors to the contrary...there is no fat lady. But, we are all going to the bar, to celebrate the game!
edit on 20-3-2019 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

"Can't wait for the cast party!"

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah, Q is saying the TREASON!! is the soft opening to more serious things....what is more serious than treason!?!? That takes us back to the "crimes against children" and "crimes against humanity" portion of the show.

Cates is right. It IS happening, the whole plot and all the evil that has been done WILL be exposed.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Certainly looks that way. Not sure what all the +++ characters are saying. Everything bad [DS] is connected to CF. Saudi's, Rothschild, Soros, and more.?

All CAPS = TTTT = These Things Take Time.

2 = HRC
4 = Soros
21 = Bill Clinton
qmap.pub...

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Mar 2019 - 2:24:35 PM
Did both of HUSSEIN's parents learn 'RUSSIAN'?
Is 'RUSSIAN' a common language to learn?
Think then.
Think now.
[Think Nellie Ohr]
WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK 'RUSSIAN' IN THEIR FIELDS OF PRACTICE ('PUBLIC' FIELDS)?
The Cold War.
[AB[C]]DEFGHIJKLMā€¦ā€¦.
Q

Were Obama's parents spies?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep, I believe Q's mission is a smaller part of the total sum. There are good indicators that I'm correct.

I find it very telling that you are dismissive of everyone else's experiences outside of your own (and Robert Monroe's)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yep, I believe Q's mission is a smaller part of the total sum. There are good indicators that I'm correct.

I find it very telling that you are dismissive of everyone else's experiences outside of your own (and Robert Monroe's)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And then we just found out today that one day before the Indonesia crash last October, another incident happened and a "off-duty" pilot, who happened to be in the cockpit, told the pilots what to do to not crash.

Lion Air Boeing 737 Max 8 was reportedly saved by off-duty pilot day before deadly crash in Indonesia

Y'all getting tired of the coincidences already?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Whoa, I just realized that 7 + 3 + 7 = 17. There's that number again....

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

How do you delete multiple posts?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thereā€™s this real thin line weā€™re walking.... thereā€™s a thin line between much in life

Love and hate
Good and evil
Genius and madness
Truth and lies
Peace and war

We whoā€™ve positioned ourselves on the straight and narrow need not get distracted by the yelling coming at us from both sides of that line.

They know thereā€™s not room for everyone on the path, and theyā€™d love to see us fall.

Sorry at my lame attempt to be an inspiration but hey I try to be what I like to see in the world.

Anybody see where 2 lawsuits were won against Monsanto/roundup? Iā€™ll find the links. Why is this good? Because maybe the poison in our food supply can finally be eliminated when enough people sue it out of existence or the surpreme court rules it need be banned by the fda/epa

Just so many little wins add up. If Hilary jailed is the only goal some want, thatā€™s understandable, but weā€™re throwing lots of rocks into this spider web, and as you take down its protection like that, youā€™ll eventually get the black widow.

Thereā€™s so much being won.... we canā€™t even see it all.
patience.

Winning

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join