It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein finances Seeds of Peace.

"Jeffrey Epstein has also provided significant funding support to humanitarian causes via the Epstein Foundation, like:

Seeds of Peace was founded in 1993 by journalist John Wallach. It is dedicated to empowering young leaders from regions of conflict with the leadership abilities needed to advance reconciliation and coexistence."

jeffrey-epstein-charity.weebly.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ugh. CFR.

Yea, their Advisory Board has/had some real winners.
Board of Directors has big list.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

gary holland decode

The Seven are the Seven who met to start the Coup...

On a truly shallow note. Clapper seems to have the biggest head in the group, but my god is he dumb when listening to him speak. I cannot remember the agent's name who was posting last spring, but he said he had met with Clapper on several occasions and said he was a ladder climber but a total idiot.
edit on 20-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To recap...The Jeffrey Epstein Foundation finances Nicholas J. Lewin's wife's organization for kids, 'Seeds Of Peace'.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bad dwarfs, bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Re: Seeds Of Peace:

2 American Families Are Mourned After Plane Crash in Costa Rica
Jan. 1, 2018

In Scarsdale, an affluent suburb in Westchester County, just north of New York City, the Westchester Reform Temple learned on Sunday of the deaths of husband and wife Bruce M. Steinberg, 50, and Irene G. Steinberg, 51; and their sons, Zachary J. Steinberg, 19; William A. Steinberg, 18; and Matthew B. Steinberg, 13. Zachary was a student at Johns Hopkins University, and William at the University of Pennsylvania.

The family supported a nonprofit organization, Seeds of Peace, that trains prospective leaders from around the world in conflict resolution.

Rebecca Gorman, who attended Seeds of Peace camps in Maine with William Steinberg,

Leslie Adelson Lewin, the executive director of Seeds of Peace, said that William had “ambitions for a political career that were formed at Seeds of Peace” and that his mother was especially passionate about the organization because she had a background in social work.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Seeds Of Peace/Clinton Foundation

Lewin's wife Leslie and Bill

Seeds of Peace has made a Commitment to Action at the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) to accelerate local social change endeavors that have the potential to positively impact the dynamics of conflict in and between communities in the Middle East.
The $1.5 million three-year commitment was presented by Seeds of Peace Executive Director Leslie Lewin at the 2015 CGI Middle East & Africa Meeting held May 5-7 in Marrakech.

“This is big step forward for the organization and its ability to accelerate the impact of changemakers in conflict areas,” said Lewin. “We are honored to be sharing the commitment at the Clinton Global Initiative, and for the continuing support of President Clinton for our work with emerging leaders.”

www.seedsofpeace.org...
edit on 20-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The arrests are the culmination of 31-month Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force investigation (OCDETF) dubbed Operation Wrecking Ball.

During the 2-day law enforcement operation that spanned multiple jurisdictions and states, authorities took a total of 43 people into custody. They join the four individuals who were previously in custody. Nine are considered fugitives and warrants remain outstanding for their arrests.

The indictment, which was returned in November 2018 and unsealed today, alleges the defendants engaged in a variety of coc aine and heroin transactions. Some also allegedly conspired to commit money laundering and illegally transferred money to avoid reporting requirements.

The charges allege the crimes occurred between Feb. l, 2016, and April 19, 2018. According to the indictment, the drugs were smuggled into the United States from Colombia and Mexico. Heroin and Cocaine was then distributed through Houston to Atlanta, Georgia; Buffalo and New York, N.Y.; Miami, Florida; New Orleans, Louisiana; and Norfolk, Virginia.

Imagine a three year secret investigation where they simultaneously arrest 43 people by surprize.

Who would have thought something like that was even possible?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

No wonder Trump seems extra edgy.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

WoW! Gives meaning to "These Things Take Time". I'll bet '0311Warrior' was riding the wrecking ball in some of that Op.

*IAMTAT,
Those are some bad 'seeds', like Monsanto bad seeds.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Photos are copyrighted, but Tony Podesta was a donor and attended Seeds Of Peace galas.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm sure Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett had no idea that 7 of the Admin's top Intel and Law Enforcement officials were conspiring with each other, to help Hillary/hurt Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have you guys looked at the logo for Seeds of Peace? It's strange looking...those 3figures give off a creepy vibe. I bet there's some occult symbolism hidden in there...3 figures is kind of telling. I did a quick Gematria decode on the name, seeds of peace= 324 in Jewish Gematria which is the value for the pentagram. I didn't have time for the other decodes but I bet there's more in there. They always embed symbols in their cover organizations

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Apple tree referencing the tree of knowledge is my take.

P

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

"Operation Deadly Merchant", "Operation Denial", Investigation “Phantom Pharm”
Goog those.

$10M reward for 'El Mencho' - Mexican d r u g lord and leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel. How many HUNTING that dude.?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think this may be esoteric.
An FBI agent was searching for a secret location based on fragments from two movies.
"The Wizard of OZ"
"Silence of the lambs"
We are about a month early.

Are you joking or serious? If serious, please explain.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett had no idea that 7 of the Admin's top Intel and Law Enforcement officials were conspiring with each other, to help Hillary/hurt Trump.

According to Lisa Page, Obama wanted to be kept in the loop on everything

"Highest Levels."

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They've gone batsh#t crazy, which reinforces my belief it was a FF, and now the populace is in a real hurry to turn in their firearms. Rack and stack that with a major crack down on ANY information about it in or out...hmmmm

www.thegatewaypundit.com... to-wear-hijab/

edit on 20-3-2019 by Bill1960 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
New Q MAJOR dumps
edit on 20-3-2019 by Bill1960 because: mispellings

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Q Posts #3133 to #3137 are up!

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>