It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nikola Tesla favorite numbers.

ETA: PJ beat me to it.

Pick a movie.

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Very interesting paper...

bigger pic

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sacrifice rituals are held on a full moon and during change overs like the Equinox. Having a full moon during the Equinox is significant and I'm sure they're trying to invoke as much power as they can right now. A burning school bus full of children does not seem coincidental to me
edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Amid nuclear deadlock, top CIA official on Korea leaves for Google

Feb 22 - NK embassy in Madrid (data/document theft)
Feb 23 - Kim boards train to Vietnam
Feb 27 - Kim/Trump summit in Hanoi
Feb 28 - Summit ends early "without agreement"
Mar 02 - US and South Korea scrap big military exercises
Mar 13 - Spain: C_A involvement in Feb 22 NK Madrid embassy break-in.
Mar 15 - Christchurch shooter visited NK
Mar 20 - Top C_A official on Korea leaves for Google

edit on 20-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Everybody, if you get a chance watch this video - Yes, I know Alex Jones and Infowars and all that, but get past the messenger and listen to the message. This is the type of stuff that is happening right now. For anyone who ever wondered where the wholly inorganic "Yang Gang" crap comes from - here it is. Leads me to believe that pretty much all of the opposition to Trump is inorganic and being planned and funded by some organization (Media Matters, ShareBlue, cough, cough) Watch for yourself and see.

youtu.be...

That was enlightening PJ. Going thru my daily news sites this AM I wondered how this nobody's name was turning up everywhere.

Looks like his playday is over.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seen it aired on Fox earlier today and wanted a closer look at it.

You gotta zoom in to 300% to see any red in the bottom map image.

Here's the direct pic tweet - twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, I go on /pol/ sometimes and it is obvious that someone or some institution is behind the sudden support this nobody is getting. They tried to grab to organic support Trump got in 2016, but duplicates rarely live up to the genuine article.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is an interesting statement about John McCain from President Trump at today's Ohio rally.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

No, that one was actually completely invented by the guys on 4chan. I watched it happen in real time. Some people wrote up the most outlandish crap they could about Trump hiring hookers in Russia to dress up like the Obamas, and then he would pee on them and say some stupid crap. They then trolled some journalists with it. One took the bait extremely hard, and it then made its way around Trump hating circles and into the dossier. Thats how I know it is complete B.S. from beginning to end, if something like that made its way to the final product, you can bet they did absolutely ZERO research to verify any of the other points.

Yes - I remember immediately after it was first reported 4Chan was going nuts that they actually took their fiction and were reporting it as fact.

What just came out is Steele has now admitted that he got some of the stuff for the dosier off of some cnn message board that no longer exists.

So in other words - this crap got posted onto the cnn message board from 4chan, and Steele just used the story because he just wanted something to slander Trump with.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Two mystery litigants citing privacy concerns are making a last-ditch bid to keep secret some details in a lawsuit stemming from wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein’s history of paying underage girls for sex.

Just prior to a court-imposed deadline Tuesday, two anonymous individuals surfaced to object to the unsealing of a key lower-court ruling in the case, as well as various submissions by the parties.

Both people filed their complaints in the New York-based 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals, which is overseeing the case. The two people said they could face unwarranted speculation and embarrassment if the court makes public records from the suit, in which Virginia Giuffre, an alleged Epstein victim, accused longtime Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell of engaging in sex trafficking by facilitating his sexual encounters with teenage girls. Maxwell has denied the charges.

“Wholesale unsealing of the Summary Judgment Materials will almost certainly disclose unadjudicated allegations against third persons — allegations that may be the product of false statements or, perhaps, simply mistake, confusion, or failing memories of events alleged to have occurred over a decade and half ago,” former federal prosecutor Nick Lewin wrote in an amicus brief filed Tuesday.

www.politico.com...

I woooonder who these people might be?

"Might face embarrassment."

GOOD.

#UnsealEpstein

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, interestingly March 27th is at the 55th minute on the Q clock - i.e. at one edge of the mirror.

21st +2+4 would give the 27th for this synchronicity - 20th does not, so it may not apply.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Q3131

www.politico.com...

Found pic here: twitter.com...

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Links

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Your projection doesn't apply.

Non Mordero.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

EMN, Re Q #3125 - There are 25 +s after "The Clinton Foundation".

25 = 5by5 = Eyes On (The Clinton Foundation).

Why put "The Clinton Foundation" in quotes? Because the Clintons are only the superficial owners/controllers of it? Is this a reflection of Vanderbilts running business for the Payseurs?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a big find by this reporter RealClearInvestigations.com - Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm Pitching Journalists Daily on 'Collusion

Key Democratic operatives and private investigators who tried to derail Donald Trump’s campaign by claiming he was a tool of the Kremlin have rebooted their operation since his election with a multimillion-dollar stealth campaign to persuade major media outlets and lawmakers that the president should be impeached.

The effort has successfully placed a series of questionable stories alleging secret back channels and meetings between Trump associates and Russian spies, while influencing related investigations and reports from Congress.

TDIP is led by Daniel J. Jones, a former FBI investigator, Clinton administration volunteer and top staffer to California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein. It employs the key opposition-research figures behind the salacious and unverified dossier: Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. Its financial backers include the actor/director Rob Reiner and billionaire activist George Soros.

edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

That right there is a Boom
edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Interestingly from your wiki refs, Ann Dunham appears to have been 17 when she got pregnant with Hussein. It also references that the marriage was bigamous.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seen it aired on Fox earlier today and wanted a closer look at it.

You gotta zoom in to 300% to see any red in the bottom map image.

Here's the direct pic tweet - twitter.com...

Look closely, the black lines. This was thought out, enough to draw and print, but not delete the redacted parts (white out?)? Lines are a sign of some sort - not likely to anons though.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

How much you wanna bet these are the guys who pay The Krassenstein brothers and those like them?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yes EMN, I've noticed the proliferation of 3s too and it could well be freemason related.

The other trend i've noticed recently is reversals in timestamps, for example :71 instead of :17, :54 not :45.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cheers for adding the sauce cherokeetroy!

From your wikilink I also saw that 11=XI in roman numerals... multiple meanings? Reference to Premier Xi of China?

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join