It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Remember the hot mic moment catching Obama telling Medelev to tell Putin he would have more room to work after his last election?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Enderdog

Sorry, I'm a noob. Longtime lurker, tho

Edit: newb

OK..."That's just funny! I don't care who you are!" --

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Projection ..... again. The psychology of this whole
Fiasco is getting obvious.

I wanna know who’s guilty of the golden showers at that hotel in Russia. I bet the dossier is projection too.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How do you get the "other side" to reveal their true nature?

How do you trigger folks into doing things that only harm them in the long run?

Best battles are those that are never fought at all.

This has been said over and over again. What cracks me up is the response is not only predictable but planned for. Krazysteins lead somewhere - I wonder if Q's recent drop RE: K's indicates their mouths led Q team directly to someone higher up.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

No, that one was actually completely invented by the guys on 4chan. I watched it happen in real time. Some people wrote up the most outlandish crap they could about Trump hiring hookers in Russia to dress up like the Obamas, and then he would pee on them and say some stupid crap. They then trolled some journalists with it. One took the bait extremely hard, and it then made its way around Trump hating circles and into the dossier. Thats how I know it is complete B.S. from beginning to end, if something like that made its way to the final product, you can bet they did absolutely ZERO research to verify any of the other points.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump and Ivanka both donated to the Clinton Foundation

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I remember that one. Actually the keyword was "Space".

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Now that you mention it
I remember reading that, hard to retain everything man, but I was mainly just offering some comedy.
These are strange times.... humor lightens the load for me!!

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Mar 2019 - 11:11:41 AM

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Brian's Q linked Twit

I would only add one thing to this and I believe it is important.

This control system is a Hydra, but not like the myth. The heads are there to be cut off, the beast WANTS the slaves to take a head on occasion to let it feel the rage, the hate and the pain that comes with failure.

A head has been cutoff before, but made no difference. This is not about cutting of a head, or all the heads, this is about ending the entire existence of it. This means no "Oliver Northing" it. No leaks means these are NOT the same people tackling the pretend clean up jobs as in the past.

For what it is worth. Folks have been put into places for a very long time, eating $&% and worse, just waiting quietly. Many had no idea what they were doing, some did and many have died or worse along they way.

Nothing can stop this...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Q3128

twitter.com...

Q3129

twitter.com...

edit on 20-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Links

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The only problem I have with this line of thought is attributing every single terrible or catastrophic event with the Deep State. I'm having trouble thinking a refugee bus driver from Senegal in Italy is a pawn of the Deep State cabal...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The bus driver reportedly was previously caught driving while drunk and had sexually assaulted a minor in the past.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'd lay money on seeing a "Therapist " too

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

At one point, I was convinced that the easy lead in would be to go after the Clinton Foundation on tax fraud but call it something else and make the issue about back taxes. This is where we need an audit and discover all sorts of payments and irregularities. This leads to Pay-for-Play which brings up Uranium One and the attempt to cover it up. This leads to the illegal FISA warrant to try to unseat a President and ties Obama into the Clintons' criminal history. The easy pill would be the Foundation owing tax money.
What about all the pics of criminals in recent posts? Maybe they will be investigated for obstruction or lying and just cool their heels until the FISA comes out. Q needs to do something with these that we can see. The public understands lying and obstruction; some guys just went to jai for it. Nothing to see here; same-old, same-old and the bath water gets slowly warmed up until everyone is cooking.

Proliferation of the plan will cease as many will not mention it to friends if we misinterpret and predictions fail to materialize. We will lose more than we gain so I am just telling my compatriots that something is happening but it may be a while before we find out.

Follow the watch --

If we look at the last IWC watch at 3:42 and add :21, we end up at 4:03; + :02 and +04 give 4:05 and 4:07 ; in sequence they are 4:05 and 4:09. These could be dates.

3125 has 25 + signs after Clinton Foundation. Days? Leads to 4/13. 3126 has an alphabetic string A through M with three dots followed by 4 dots. [Drop 34 is about the emergency broadcast system] If we instead add three then four letters to the end of the string we get P , T. Looking at the brackets in the string we have AB C CPT.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just read Brian Cates' entire thread *makes sense*

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes!!

Talking about remote controlled airplane crashes... I mean I’m not convinced they haven’t hacked manchuian candidates across the globe through their “therapists” to activate at any chosen time. Loose cannons everywhere. Another reason to be cautious about how the situation is handled. Weaponized people.

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Yes!!

Talking about remote controlled airplane crashes... I mean I’m not convinced they haven’t hacked manchuian candidates across the globe through their “therapists” to activate at any chosen time. Loose cannons everywhere. Another reason to be cautious about how the situation is handled. Weaponized people.

a reply to: MetalThunder

Derpas Brain Chip Implants

Then there is the array of ethical questions that brain technologies like DBS inspire. Does inserting a chip into someone’s brain to mediate their brain circuitry change their identity? Might it, eventually, lead to the ability to simply treat ourselves when feeling blue, a sort of high-tech take on Aldous Huxley’s soma? Could you use a DBS device to hack into someone’s brain? Or control them? Or enhance them? Is it potentially dangerous in the wrong hands?

edit on 3202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

No, that one was actually completely invented by the guys on 4chan. I watched it happen in real time. Some people wrote up the most outlandish crap they could about Trump hiring hookers in Russia to dress up like the Obamas, and then he would pee on them and say some stupid crap. They then trolled some journalists with it. One took the bait extremely hard, and it then made its way around Trump hating circles and into the dossier. Thats how I know it is complete B.S. from beginning to end, if something like that made its way to the final product, you can bet they did absolutely ZERO research to verify any of the other points.

Not only that, but the guy who invented the claim doxed himself, and admitted he was just trolling, making up absurd claims about Trump just to see if anyone would believe it.

That's what makes the Steele Dossier so laughable. The Dems desperately want to believe this guy is some kind of super sleuth, but really all he did was collect anonymous claims like this from 4chan, and it's plainly obvious he didn't even try to verify any of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

EXACTLY!! Steele just came out last week saying that he got his confirmation of part of the dossier from the now defunct CNN iReport website, which is just a place for users to post anything they want, and it is unvetted by CNN themselves.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I like your thinking and decode offering. From waaay back I'd had always assumed the way they'll eventually 'get' Clintons would be through CF tax evasion like how they finally got Al Capone.
Right, we've already seen some low hanging infected fruit get sentenced but the big boys & girls are still shooting their mouths off free as a bird. Perfect example is Brennan. I think the Pay-for-play runs very deep involving both lower & upper echelons that still need to play out. I think real soon even those completely blind to Q will begin to see the cancer for what it really is and has done to them, the nation, the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join