It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: KansasGirl

I am not going to take the bait...

I wasn't baiting you, or anyone. Just stating that I'm suspicious of you and of TFT(R). Still am.

Who cares, though? I'm a random chic on a conspiracy website. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ My posts don't have much (any) weight here, so don't let my suspicion bother you.

What kind of scientist are you, by the way?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Neuro..

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Neuro..

You're a neuroscientist? Huh. You're sure outgoing.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This weeks show was kind of weak IMO. ā€¦it was very boring, very pedestrian.

If Zondo is going to talk tough like there's a threat he needs to state that no UAP has ever attacked or killed any US service people on any direct aggressive attack by them.

Zondo is single handed going to defend us against the UAP.s

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Celly, You're alright with me..at least your willing to change your views with experience. That's a noble trait.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Elizondo's t-shirt is actually a proof-of-concept nano-anti-UAP-defensive-shield from DARPA and cost umpety-millions to produce. There's only one at this point and that's why he wears it all the time. Y'all keep making fun of it out of ignorance. Bet you feel bad now don't you.

That's lame but I'm tired and my mind is fried. I'm about to hit the bed early tonight and watch episode 2. That I'm excited about it is scaring me about myself.

edit on 7-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It is made from finally woven back hair of an EBE ?

edit on 7-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thanks...once again...data, critical thinking, and analysis is key.

Agreed this episode was very slow. I feel bad for Kevin Day, he was/is suffering some kind of emotional trauma.

Only thing new was potential confirmation of Sonar data.
Also form todays interview with Lue.. the Rendlesham forest case will be feature on the show...I know nothing about this case. Need to homework on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I have this feeling that next week will be pretty slow in the world of Ufology.....
Have a wonderful weekend/night to all.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You too Cellty. It will get better when they go into places like the Rendlesham Forest incident.

They need to get an angle like Zondo is trying to do a threat angle but that won't work since rarely if ever has a UAP directly attacked a Military target. In fact, its the other way around the military is always the aggressor.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Why was TDL so quiet. He didn't say anything, or maybe he grunted and I missed it... not even hello.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The Rendlesham forest case will be feature on the show...I know nothing about this case. Need to homework on it.

We are all here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did post here in this thread recent thoughts by Jim Penniston who do not support TTSA.

Yep, via TTSA their Pentagon proxy company, made to appear like independent rebels pushing the ball forward. The only question is why now? What is their geopolitical agenda?

www.facebook.com...

And John Burroughs the other witness who features soon, here is his Facebook and what he has to say etc etc.

www.facebook.com...

And this.

"I've gone on record saying Rendlesham might be the turning point in history that leads to the explanation of the UFO phenomenon" -Nick Pope, Directorate of Defence Security, Ministry of Defence

www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

There is a lot more, but it should keep you busy for half your life time if you "really" don't know about the case.

edit on 8-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Sorry MM, should have linked. So you are suggesting Mr Justice is talking dust?

Re Nolan and Green. Nolan appears to be very supportive of TTSA, but any other reasons for his leaving I don't know, whatever the case he is busy with Green.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I haven't had a chance to read this document yet - just a cursory glance - but if this is truly the same document that Grant Cameron said was leaked to him and was explosive or game changing or whatever then I have even more doubts about his judgment than I did over the fake Firmage announcement. He said he was going to put this document into a trust to be revealed upon his death.

How has this been sitting on Reddit for more than a month and no one noticed?

Also - IMGUR has to be the most obnoxious way possible to post documents. Perhaps a PDF would be too easy to trace.

-----

A few more thoughts

- It's not that the Admiral document doesn't contain explosive information. It's just that without the parties involved coming forward and confirming the details this is just a fine piece of UFO fan fiction.

- The Reddit user LAF01234 who posted this on the aliens subreddit also posted the Alien Autopsy memo three days ago. They have only posted three times.
- They showed a great deal of restraint waiting two months for someone to realize what they had posted.
- They must have purposely picked a forum that entertains some of the craziest theories instead of a more "respectable" venue.
- Is this person Tindal or did she just find the posts and retweet them?

You mention Tindal. I do not know other than she is closely associated with TTSA or so it appears. Also associated with John Burroughs in some way too. Very keen interest in "time control technologies" or had. Remote viewing background , Puthoff etc. Am sure you will know all of this.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

whatever the AN/Spy recorded transitioning 28KFT to 50FT in .78 seconds
a reply to: Jukiodone

Hi Jukio,
Was this in the Official EVENT document...if so that would be more objective radar data to confirm the UAPs.

This was a quote by Kevin Day in one of his interviews.
It stuck in my mind because he provided further clarification by saying they did a post event "reduction" on the CEC (cooperative engagement capability).

Am not particularly knowledgeable about Radar systems but would guess the allusion to a "CEC reduction" means they combine multiple data sources from the CEC enabled systems.

Day's statements are just hearsay though....

Even if someone presented the full unabated data set with multiple correlations - there would be no way to verify as legit in context of any purported events.

As is- based on the statements of Day - you've still got something that behaves more like a beamed countermeasure or a fairy/ghost- than anything solid.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I would bet that Condign may be inferred / feature on their TV show in some capacity too; on the "Boyz in the Woodz" episode of Unintended.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Sorry MM, should have linked. So you are suggesting Mr Justice is talking dust?

No I am not accusing Steve of anything of the sort. You quoted the text highlighted in yellow
below. The only source for that alleged quote is from Exonews. Where it is clearly claimed Justice is talking about teleportation and other fantastical technologies.

The writer of that piece makes those claims citing a video embedded on the page and just over a minute long as the source.

If you watch that video, which I've also copied below, then you will find Steve Justice says nothing of the sort.

ā€¢ In this 1min 14 sec video (below), former Director of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Skunkworks, Steve justice, describes an advanced propulsion technology (or rather, teleportation technology)....

ā€¢ Mr Justice says that it would be an understatement to call the technologies heā€™s been around, worked with, and seen ā€œrevolutionaryā€. In particular, Justice describes a ā€œpoint-to-point transportation craft that will erase the current travel limits of distance and timeā€¦ by employing a driver system that alters space-time metricā€. This technology ā€œmimics the capabilities observed in unidentified aerial phenomenonā€. In other words, this technology is derived from UFOs that utilize a device that solves the problem of distance and time, making it easy to travel ā€˜impossibleā€™ distances in a short period of time.

Source

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Correction MM, I should have said EXO rather than Steve himself.

He is a good one to have for TTSA I would have thought, his background and all.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Hi Pigs, Am sure Condign will be a feature.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Rojas and Willis interviews were relatively short and rather lacking in any real detail. Neither of them asked if he was Director of AATIP or why the whole story of AATIP and TTSA still remains fuzzy and unclear. Documents, videos, even Zondo himself. There is little to actually nail these things down. Just ambiguity everywhere.

I guess this is the problem when you have paranormal radio shows. No host wants to upset the guest for fear of them never coming on the show again. Or worse still ending the interview there and then leaving a lot of dead air time. So they won't ask awkward questions and we are left to ask more questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join