It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

That's the one.

There was also Colonel Fault and his tape, Barry Warrant, Hadrian Butzindare. Not of course forgetting the bloke who downloaded the *Green Cross Code when he encountered Darth Vader in Ramsdell Forest. Dave Tennison.
edit on 8/6/2019 by mirageman because: Dave Prowse joke that only Brits would understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I'm old enough to remember when getting two leaked Eric Davis docs - one a memo to Bob Bigelow allegedly verifying the alien autopsy as per Kit Green - and the other alleging a secret conspiracy to back engineer a crashed alien vehicle as told to a high ranking pentagon admiral - would at least inspire a minor ripple in what passes for the UFO community even if we thought they were total bull# and wanted to argue why they leaked and who leaked them.

Now they get a couple of hundred hits on IMGUR.

I can't even see Richard Dolan's take without joining his members only plan.

Are we totally jaded, overwhelmed by the flood of UFO news or is TTSA sucking up all the oxygen in the room for all three)?

Do you think Davis is credible, credulous or maybe playing a part in all of this as a character. He seems to have made a lot of money from the US DoD pumping out pamphlets of little real world value. Which may in fact be how these people make their money for operating in the shady world of covert operation.

Star Trek fans may be happy to hear that the Air Force has paid to study psychic teleportation.
But scientists aren't so thrilled.

The Air Force Research Lab's August "Teleportation Physics Report," posted earlier this week on the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Web site, struck a raw nerve with physicists and critics of wasteful military spending.

In the report, author Eric Davis says psychic teleportation, moving yourself from location to location through mind powers, is "quite real and can be controlled." The 88-page report also reviews a range of teleportation concepts and experiments:

"It is in large part crackpot physics," says physicist Lawrence Krauss of Case Western Reserve University....

Davis, a physicist with Warp Drive Metrics of Las Vegas, couldn't be reached for comment. The Air Force paid $25,000 for the report.... The report calls for $7.5 million to conduct psychic teleportation experiments.

Sources : USA Today Nov 5th 2004

Source : fas.org...

American taxpayers may wish to see the document that made Mr. Davis $25k and decide if it was worth their cash for themselves: Teleportation Physics Study.

It includes some interesting recommendations...which he would probably be a massive benefactor of.

Recommendations:

A research program improving on and expanding, or implementing novel variations of, the Chinese and Uri Geller-type experiments should be conducted in order to generate p-Teleportation phenomenon in the lab....

An experimental program similar in fashion to the Remote Viewing program should be funded at $900,000 – 1,000,000 per year in parallel with a theoretical program funded at $500,000 per year for an initial five-year duration.

He works with Hal Puthoff another millionaire. His money made off the back of .....well what did he really do?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why was TDL so quiet. He didn't say anything, or maybe he grunted and I missed it... not even hello.

Excuse this post, I had actually been so bored I fell slightly asleep watching this and didn't see that TDL did open up his mouth and ask a couple of questions.

One thing is for sure, TDL better juice up this or he's getting canceled. These events on the scale of UFO experiences are just not that interesting.

I know they want to seem authentic but in entertainment ratings obsessed environment you have to entertain...or your gone.

Just describing a TicTac shaped craft is light stuff.

The thing is there not putting much money into this. They need to hire a better production company. Their not going to get away with these sterile boring shows too long, believe me.

I could give them some better advice but I don’t want to because their going to emphasize the military “ the aliens are after us” approach and I don’t think that’s justified by the facts.
edit on 8-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
I've had my doubts about Davis sure. Listen to any interview with the guy for two minutes and all kinds of red flags go up.

But Dolan And Grant Cameron were allegedly shown this Admiral Wilson document by reliable sources. It actually reads like a real discussion quickly transcribed. It doesn't reveal anything too out of the realm of possibility. It's interesting.

-------

This Wilson transcript getting leaked does not make Davis look good. He is practically sworn to secrecy in the transcript by Wilson who also does an extensive background check on Davis before he agrees to meet with him. Davis assures him several times that this is only for background and will never see the light of day.

Wilson is still alive. I imagine someone will ask him once again if he really did try to get to the UFO control group. He has already denied it at least twice.

I thought I saw somewhere that Kit Green was angry that the other Davis Memo - the alien Autopsy one - had been leaked. That leak makes Green, Davis, Bigelow and everyone look bad.

Who benefits?
edit on 8-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Never mind

Dolan is doing a live analysis of what he calls the "UFO document of the century" or something but evidently you have to be a paid up Richard Dolan Member to watch.

At this rate when the aliens land we will be charged $10 a head just to meet them.

----

I stand corrected. The live feed was free but it kept going up and down. A recorded version should be watchable later. Dolan did a good job of walking through the Wilson document and giving background.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Who actually is the leaker MM, is that established?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Lol Kansasgirl really has a thing for me

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

At this rate when the aliens land we will be charged $10 a head just to meet them

LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Did anyone see that Vice/HBO segment on David Fravor? It is on YouTube now. He comes across as a bit of a jerk there.

Hmmm, yes, he's getting that reputation, especially after he shared the stage this year with Curious George and Jeremy KenyafeelitKenyafeelitKenyafeeeeeeeelit Lockjaw Cowbell. As mentioned before, although in his YT video of the event, Jeremy edited out Fravor's accusation that colleagues were lying about officials arriving to confiscate materials and demanding staff keep silent, he was clearly enjoying the rock-star limelight as TTSA's new Golden Boy. And it did not come across well. Hence...

I can't remember who said this earlier in the thread but the Nimitz encounter is rapidly becoming a new Rendlesham with your Penniston/Day characters and your Fravor/Burroughs characters (maybe not that good a fit).

I think I may have said it, but yes, all the RFI hallmarks are gathering apace.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Dolan says Michael Hall - Grant Cameron's lawyer and UFO researcher - leaked the documents.

This is prettty surprising. Cameron had them and was considering releasing them with redactions. Hall just leaked them with everything intact.

I can only imagine Davis and/or Admiral Wilson gave their blessing.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I guess this is the problem when you have paranormal radio shows. No host wants to upset the guest for fear of them never coming on the show again. Or worse still ending the interview there and then leaving a lot of dead air time. So they won't ask awkward questions and we are left to ask more questions.

We need to lock them in a room with a truly probing Brit interviewer like Jeremy Paxman, or (the late) Brian Walden, or (the even later) Robin Day.

It'd be a massacre.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Of course, I already said clearly I would never presume to tell IK the law and I mentioned nothing about him being charged with anything?? I just said I hope he doesn't, but if anyone knows how to manage it he would.

I should have used the word "Would" rather than "Could" regarding being charged with anything; nothing's happened yet, and whether an extended version of the video exists is still unproven. Apparently, TFT reckoned it's not that much different from the original, so may not lead to any new answers.

And, as you may know, Isaac has returned! Albeit briefly in TFT's (the sequel's) current thread. Seems fine and dandy.

PS: Remember the publication of, for example, Snowden's stolen documents around the world. Nobody got charged as far as I recall (I'm too knackered to google it), so it seems there is indeed a legal technicality that evades criminal liability for 'handling' such material.

I worry a bit too much for peeps.

lol

You can never worry "too much" for seekers of UFO Truth, my dear. Like GUT says, that's an admirable trait.

edit on 8-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The pilots does say "thats a frickin drone Bro!"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Ramsdell forest?
A Visitor Guide

Don't think I've heard of that one!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Who benefits? Hmmm good question?

How's about Pandolphi? His name hasn't done the rounds for a while...there are a few people he isn't too keen on.

Just shooting the breeze...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: celltypespecific

Ramsdell forest?
A Visitor Guide

Don't think I've heard of that one!

Not that far from me.

You may have heard of the Basingstoke Bug-eyed Being from Planet Bonkers?

Or am I thinking of its Tory MP?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I thought Dave's performance was stellar...
He is a fighter pilot hence the asshole demeanor he is very aware of how he comes off.
He seems very credible.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

At this rate when the aliens land we will be charged $10 a head just to meet them

LOL

Or according to some, literally, our heads will be worth 10 dollars a piece.
And that isn’t funny
It may be true but far from funny!
edit on 8-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok. I've seen some folks on here say things like "If this is legit" (referring to the Nimitz encounter and specifically the recording of it provided by TFT(R) "then it's unprecedented for UFOlogy" etc, sentiments along those lines.

My question: why? What's so groundbreaking?

We don't even know WHAT is on that recording- you know, the one with the "pilots" saying "It's a drone, bro" since of course that's exactly how NAVY PILOTS speak when they are working. (sarcasm) So, it could be a drone. And like Zazz posted earlier, it could be a large bird! Can someone give me the arguments/reasons we are so sure it's not a drone or a bird?

Frankly, the whole thing seems to me exactly like what US military types would do...test out some tech they've got by using it during an already happening training exercise. Kill two birds with one stone; find out how the tech does in more "real world" conditions, and also test the skills of the carrier group (or whatever group). Seems to me like they could glean a plethora of valuable insights from doing something like that.

So about TFT releasing the video here- what's the big deal, exactly?

Thanks for setting me straight because I'm sure I'm missing something.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Who benefits? Hmmm good question?

How's about Pandolphi? His name hasn't done the rounds for a while...there are a few people he isn't too keen on.

Just shooting the breeze...

Ron is a possibility. He has swung from calling Kit a mentor to allegedly bad mouthing him to Dan Smith. Grant has interacted with Ron through some third parties over the years.

Ron has been very quiet the past few month. No posts on OMF. Dan Smith says Ron and his magical princess wife have cut ties and stopped talking to him. He thinks some major revelation is at hand. Of course, take that with an ocean of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join