It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for the links baablack.
I will take a look at the case today.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pretty tame episode of Unidentified last night.

They certainly kept Kevin Day away from some of the super woo woo stuff like gaining psychic powers, being visited by government agents, being told there was a replica play set of the Nimitz encounter back at HQ, etc.

Did anyone see that Vice/HBO segment on David Fravor? It is on YouTube now. He comes across as a bit of a jerk there.

I can't remember who said this earlier in the thread but the Nimitz encounter is rapidly becoming a new Rendlesham with your Penniston/Day characters and your Fravor/Burroughs characters (maybe not that good a fit).

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Neither of them asked if he was Director of AATIP or why the whole story of AATIP and TTSA still remains fuzzy and unclear.

So this is an excellent point..... and I think people are conflating two points.

1. Was Zondo affiliated or have any responsibilities with AATIP
2. Was Zondo the director of AATIP

Point 1. is confirmed by numerous documentory evidence, eye witness etc.
Point 2. is not completely clear....I did get Bryan Bender the author of the 2017 politico article to respond to this.
I am trying to link his response here.
Bryan Bender's Response Zondo Director?

edit on 8-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

What concerns me is that Bender, in his Twitter posts and his appearances on the Unidentified TV show, goes way beyond the role of a reporter narrating objective facts about TTSA and their mission. He talks like a true believer.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
2nd episode was alright. However, pretty much all TTSA has been talking about is the Nimitz/Tic Tac events. Aren't there any other cases that haven't been flogged to death?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: celltypespecific

What concerns me is that Bender, in his Twitter posts and his appearances on the Unidentified TV show, goes way beyond the role of a reporter narrating objective facts about TTSA and their mission. He talks like a true believer.

There's that. There's also the feeling that he's a media source to be used whenever and however by the IC.

I think a lot of these folk spend time together outside of working relationships. More on that later.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

They certainly kept Kevin Day away from some of the super woo woo stuff like gaining psychic powers, being visited by government agents, being told there was a replica play set of the Nimitz encounter back at HQ, etc.

Did anyone see that Vice/HBO segment on David Fravor? It is on YouTube now. He comes across as a bit of a jerk there.

I can't remember who said this earlier in the thread but the Nimitz encounter is rapidly becoming a new Rendlesham with your Penniston/Day characters and your Fravor/Burroughs characters (maybe not that good a fit).

I think you are above target, CC. The target is camouflaged but, whoops, there it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I guess you wont be purchasing a tic tac t-shirt then?

Sigh....

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think this has been linked here before, But I can't remember

Even though TTSA still claims the Go Fast video shows "the high-speed flight of an unidentified aircraft at low altitude", simple math reveals it actually shows a relatively slow-speed flight (~48mph/77km/h) of a small target (~1-2 meters) at high altitude (over 13100 feet/4000 meters), flying more or less in a straight line. Lacking wind data, there's a lot of uncertainty in speed estimates, but otherwise everything that is actually shown seems to be consistent with a large bird.

parabunk.blogspot.com...

I know Meta has also posted theories that explain a normal plane.

If this is correct can we assume that the ground breaking discoveries by them, out of the three videos "released by TTSA."

2 videos are questionable, Go Fast and Gimble Training exercise videos. Same event. Was this ever anywhere on the net before TTSA?

1 The Nimitz was not released by them but here on ATS.

We won't mention the balloon.

I have a bit of fatigue on all this so someone point me the right way.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I hear you...but somewhere in the twiiter feeds he clearly states that he is SKEPTICAL of TTSA's agenda.
I will try to find it.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes....the GIMBAL case on the eastcoast will be featured and the ramsdell forest case.

The O'hare case according to leslie Kean is also very credible still need to do my homework on that one.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Its really hard for me to take any of Metabunk's analysis of the videos seriously....

It really is armchair amateur pseudo-experts analysis on the internet.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I hear you...but somewhere in the twiiter feeds he clearly states that he is SKEPTICAL of TTSA's agenda.
I will try to find it.

A lot of what I think I'm hearing on the show and the likes of Bender is like when attorney's introduce items hurtful to their position that they know are going to come up and so they bring them up first and then "knock them down."

Just my take.
edit on 8-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes....the GIMBAL case on the eastcoast will be featured and the ramsdell forest case.

The O'hare case according to leslie Kean is also very credible still need to do my homework on that one.

Yes, Ramsdell Forest case. Is that the one that involved Edgar Rice Burroughs, Joey Bishop and RAF Bentcopper?

edit on 8-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Also...

I'm old enough to remember when getting two leaked Eric Davis docs - one a memo to Bob Bigelow allegedly verifying the alien autopsy as per Kit Green - and the other alleging a secret conspiracy to back engineer a crashed alien vehicle as told to a high ranking pentagon admiral - would at least inspire a minor ripple in what passes for the UFO community even if we thought they were total bull# and wanted to argue why they leaked and who leaked them.

Now they get a couple of hundred hits on IMGUR.

I can't even see Richard Dolan's take without joining his members only plan.

Are we totally jaded, overwhelmed by the flood of UFO news or is TTSA sucking up all the oxygen in the room for all three)?
edit on 8-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the ramsdell case.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Good point...I think everyone is still pissed about how the initial "alien autopsy" turned out....
I have not even looked at the documents.

I honestly believe the documents were leaked by Eric Davis himself. The documents don't have the same credibility as the Nimtz encounter which has (documents, videos, expert eyewitnes, etc.) this maybe the NEW STANDARD for future UFO/UAP cases.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the ramsdell case.

Obviously, because it's "Rendlesham" Forest.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join