It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remember when Knapp said;

"They’re basically high-level people in different intelligence agencies who are fundamentalist Christians; who think that anything involving UFOs and the paranormal is satanic, that by studying it we invite Satan into this world, and they wanted it killed for those reasons.”

Considering it was probably either Human testing OR crazy people wanting to speak with demons/ancient masters or whatever they thought it was... mean is it hardly surprising they wanted this # shut down; I mean come on!! He also commented that these people that got it shutdown would be outed and shamed??? Seemed to have taken it rather personally..

Also a few other interesting tidbits that may have been missed;

"I believe and have been told that during the BAASS study there were foreign governments in the Uintah Basin that were sniffing around and wanted to know what was going on out there.
"

So the Chinese and the Russians were in the Uintah Basin huh.....cant remember coming across that before.

"When somebody uses mumbo jumbo and spooky stories and religious beliefs to put the kibosh on a scientific study or a legitimate inquiry, that is troublesome."

I couldn't agree more George.....well on the mumbo jumbo and spooky stories to cover up other nefarious goings on; which it more than likely was and not what has been presented.

I always come back to this quote that was given early on in the life of AATIP (not by Knapp either)

"It Created Nothing but Reams of paperwork"

Short memories & the 15-min news cycle that UFOlogy seems have adopted from the normal news....its staggering.
edit on p041223202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: Jukiodone

Isn't Cellty the neuroscientist?

More chance of Lou telling the whole truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

spot on

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am happy to announce on this date of 1/24/20 we have Disclosure

This was released by MUFON Yesterday.

My job is almost done here.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I picked up an interactive map about that virus that you mentioed and deleted the post before you could say Bobs your uncle! Curtosy of the one you called a quack😁.

Why is your job almost done?

edit on 24-1-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Im afraid I missed this latest removal. What did you say?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Better a little which is well done- than a great deal imperfectly.
I'll miss your reposting of stuff from r/ufo.
Your PHD in Neuroscience was invaluable to our research.

Farewell Celltype and godspeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Remember when Knapp said;

"They’re basically high-level people in different intelligence agencies who are fundamentalist Christians; who think that anything involving UFOs and the paranormal is satanic, that by studying it we invite Satan into this world, and they wanted it killed for those reasons.”

Considering it was probably either Human testing OR crazy people wanting to speak with demons/ancient masters or whatever they thought it was... mean is it hardly surprising they wanted this # shut down; I mean come on!! He also commented that these people that got it shutdown would be outed and shamed??? Seemed to have taken it rather personally..

I somehow doubt Mr. Knapp will name and shame these people. I'll buy you a bacon sandwich if he does.

Given that what some of the guards are claiming they were asked to do at the Ranch then this would create even more controversy.

Can you imagine the situation?

The story is presented on the Vegas news channel George has remained faithfully loyal to since 1980.

George claims these men/women stopped funding government investigations into UFOs because they believed the subject to be demonic. He names them and their photos are flashed up on screen.

Then comes the almighty backlash and these people refer to the paperwork provided by the guards employed by BAASS showing they were asked to perform ouija board rituals and other strange occult like experiments. Thus proving Bigelow and his bunch of IC chums were attempting to summon evil spirits and Satan.

Bible Bashing America is incensed and begins burning copies of 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' and demanding Knapp be suspended from broadcasting. While that happens Knapp then gets, trusted political friend, Harry Reid on the record to re-affirm the studies were about UFOs and funding was stopped by these crazy god fearing Christians.

Tucker Carlson interviews Zondo in Faux News where he is forced to admit he has dabbled in diabolism and likes dressing up for rituals. It is also then claimed the guards are also Christian Fundamentalists trying to smear the good name of a Vegas Billionaire.....(see what I did there?). When in fact this is all part of a government plan to discredit everyone involved in AATIP.

Some of the Young Guns who are Christians as well claim it's all an atheist plot on Twitter. But are unable to blame the government for it and so their excuse making for TTSA ends in a ball of confusion.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Coming Soon....

Mod Note: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS– Please Review This Link
edit on Sat Jan 25 2020 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Is that after he finishes that donut?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Is that after he finishes that donut?

COMING SOON!!!!!

... A belch... and possible indigestion.

Remember, Baa, that Cellty and his fellow TTSA disciples are a bit like the mob in 'Life Of Brian'.

Even if Zondo himself were to insist that he's not the Messiah...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

A big chuckle ! Lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So Lt. Timmy has been speaking to someone who worked for Zondo.

I wonder?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
May seem like an odd question; What was in all of this for Harry Reid?

We have speculated that he was sorting a contract for a buddy of his in terms of money...

But what did Harry actually get out of "creating" the AATIP program? Looking at his record of underhand dealings, which are on the record; he doesn't seem to be the kinda guy to do something for free or out of the kindness of his heart!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

One that created reams and reams of useless content (mainly from other websites).

No wonder your contract finished early.

Although I fear you'll really believe it was a success and just carry on posting here for another five years.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why are you hyping this?

You have no idea what he has. It could be a big fat zero. It usually is.

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join