It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For the historians among us

Italian UFO archives opened: 140 cases since 2001

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Interesting new article about the elusive Salvatore Pais on The Drive:

The Secretive Inventor Of The Navy's Bizarre 'UFO Patents' Finally Talks
edit on 22-1-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: beetee

I have a "hunch" that there will be somewhat of a drastic change in direction over the coming year for TTSA; its just a hunch and not based on much; it will be interesting to see how their followers react to such a change in direction, if it indeed occurs.

It ain't happening

Any idiot knows skinwalker narrative is a waste of time... huge freaking joke....

Ghost stories... orbs... cattle mutilation... its not hip....

its old school ufology crap....

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Now this is hip...
This is where its at!!
Great post coursecatolog.... as I said...you have huge potential dear friend

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Mr. Tingley, do realize that my work culminates in the enablement of the Pais Effect (original physical concept). The Pais Effect comprises the generation of extremely high electromagnetic energy fluxes (and hence high local energy densities) generated by controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma states) subjected to accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin, via rapid acceleration transients. Such high energy EM radiation can locally interact with the Vacuum Energy State (VES) - the VES being the Fifth State of Matter (Fifth Essence - Quintessence), in other words the fundamental structure (foundational framework), from which Everything else (Spacetime included) in our Quantum Reality, emerges. The Engineering of the Pais Effect can give rise to the Enablement of Macroscopic Quantum Coherence, which if you have closely been following my work, you understand the importance of.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Whoever said anything about SWR?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

its old school ufology crap.... 

Now, now..

Can you not see the importance in finding out why did they kill the cow?

As to the contactee angle, the Space Brothers and Sisters from Venus were actually pretty chill... world peace and whatnot... Love each other, sometimes not only merely in the platonic or agape sense, but rather more physically...

As cults go, I can think of worse..

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Such high energy EM radiation can locally interact with the Vacuum Energy State (VES) - the VES being the Fifth State of Matter (Fifth Essence - Quintessence), in other words the fundamental structure (foundational framework), from which Everything else (Spacetime included) in our Quantum Reality, emerges.

Fifth Element, not the Fifth Essence or the Fifth state of matter. That's what I can see, an amateurish usage of standard alchemy terminology from the alleged expert with his breakthrough of an alleged world-theory. In other words: he found a way to transmute lead into gold as well?

It's intended audience is obviously outside the scientific community. Looks as if it's written to be found by Q-anons, but without any understanding of it's historical meaning, and with no regards for the actual adaptation and context of the terminology in physics.

The name comes from quinta essentia (fifth element) so called in Latin starting from the Middle Ages, was the element added by Aristotle to the other four ancient classical elements, because he thought it was the essence of the celestial world. Aristotle called this element aether, that had to be a pure, fine and primigenial element. Similarly, modern quintessence would be the fifth known "dynamical, time-dependent and spatially inhomogeneous" contribution to the overall mass–energy content of the universe. The other four components are not the classical elements, but rather "baryons, neutrinos, dark matter, [and] radiation." Although neutrinos are sometimes considered radiation, the term "radiation" here refers only to photons. Spatial curvature (which has not been detected) is excluded because it is non-dynamical and homogeneous; the cosmological constant would not be considered a fifth component in this sense because it is non-dynamical, homogeneous, and time-independent.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

The search for a fifth force has increased in recent decades due to two discoveries in cosmology which are not explained by current theories. It has been discovered that most of the mass of the universe is accounted for by an unknown form of matter called dark matter. Most physicists believe that dark matter is some new undiscovered subatomic particle, but some believe that it could be related to an unknown fundamental force. Second, it has also recently been discovered that the expansion of the universe is accelerating, which has been attributed to a form of energy called dark energy. Some physicists speculate that a form of dark energy called quintessence could be a fifth force

en.wikipedia.org...

None of this deserves premature praise in my book. Another Red Flag would be this part from the article:

It’s also worth noting the well-established trend of the U.S. military making use of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 to file patents unavailable for public viewing, under which the Navy has been the most prolific filer since 2017. It seems particularly notable that Pias's patents, which according to top Navy officials were of major national security interest, were filed publicly, though the reason why remains elusive.

Wait! It was filed publicly to have it found ... publicly? Regardless of National Security concerns?!?
No further questions, your honor.

Next!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

The SWK ranch book was one of the most disappointing books I've ever read and was excited when I got it.

I’m reading this thing and wondering, where’s the beef. Or rather where’s the spooks.

Then I realize that ONLY the ranch owner had any kind of paranormal experiences at all, and it's all on his word.

I know a couple of scientists saw some black thing in a hole and there was something about some cows getting their assess whipped up in a barn or something but that’s about it.

When I was not deeply into ufology or even knew who George Knapp was, I read his co-written 'Hunt For The Skinwalker' about twelve years ago and found it entertaining but immediately disposable since no actual evidence was presented beyond Sherman's campfire ghost stories and a few instances when, for example, some scientists claimed to see a portal open and a dark creature exit from it, speeding off into the darkness. Who could NOT be entertained by that? Colm Kelleher stated video footage was taken of that event but it proved blurry and indistinct - I thought, "So what? At least you guys blurrily filmed something unique that you actually witnessed, and the audio would count for something".

Naturally I expected such footage to appear in Corbell's 2018 SWR documentary (hyped to high heaven on ATS). Of course it didn't. The book also describes how Tom Sherman had gradually built up a collection of video footage he'd personally filmed between 1994-96 before NIDS' arrival, including black triangular UFOs, portals opening, and a veritable buffet of strange flying objects and lights. Did these appear in Corbell's film? No. Do these videos even exist? I doubt it.

As we know, all that has ever been presented to us beyond ghost stories and pics of dead cattle, is a strange video from 2004 of two towers apparently 'materialising'. No follow-up info, no explanation, and no indication of an investigation by NIDS afterwards. Some on ATS tried hard to squeeze info about it from Corbell, but he remained 'shifty' about its provenance, and a video analysis by an ATS member could only achieve limited answers without further information and context. Which was never forthcoming. Is the video authentic? I doubt it.

Is anything about SWR authentic? I doubt it. Even the much-mooted local 'ghost/UFO stories' in the area going back decades seems a false claim since nobody has been able to find evidence of such stories before the Shermans bought the ranch in 1994.

Bigelow's true purpose for owning the ranch between 1996 and 2016 (before selling to Adamantium Real Estate) remains a mystery.

edit on 22-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Great post coursecatolog.... as I said...you have huge potential dear friend.

Yes, you're being incredibly patronising yet again.

Just grit your teeth, CC... Take deep breaths...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

IEEE Xplore is a pretty serious, peer reviewed online publication, so although I find Mr Pais and his ideas outlandish, I doubt he could get away with just spewing nonsense and still get published.

As he evidently did in volume 11 (you have to scroll down quite a bit).

Unless peer review isn't really that big of a deal anymore, in which case we have a problem in academia.
edit on 22-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The fact Pais or the people pretending to be Pais are publishing new papers is remarkable.
If you re-read the patents you realise delivering UFO type characteristics would be a modest use of this technology.

This guy is literally the Quantum Messiah...or he is a front for several decades of other peoples work.....or the Navy decided to co-opt a technological narrative discussed in several SSP tales of old- for the laugh.

There aren't any mundane potential outcomes.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

This has come up somewhere before about the poor quality of peer review processes with scientific papers. In fact it didn't take long to find a couple of snippets.

.....more than 100 IEEE conference papers were published from 2008 to 2013 that were reported to have been reviewed but that were subsequently proven to be hoax papers. They had been generated using SCIgen, a program created by a group of MIT students. It muddles together scientific-sounding words and phrases to auto-generate manuscripts that readily deceive the uninitiated and, evidently, the initiated too.

Peer Review Under Stress

The two researchers, Douglas Peters and Stephen Ceci, wanted to test how reliable and unbiased this process actually is. To do this, they selected 12 papers that had been published about two to three years earlier in extremely selective American psychology journals.

The researchers then altered the names and university affiliations on the journal manuscripts and resubmitted the papers to the same journal.....

...Nearly 90 percent of the peer reviewers who looked at the resubmitted articles recommended against publication this time. In many cases, they said the articles had "serious methodological flaws."

Vox

This is probably why Cellty claims to be a scientist!!!
He got out his crayons and the rest was easy. I bet they didn't even ask him to take out all the capital letters in the middle of paragraphs.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

When I was not deeply into ufology or even knew who George Knapp was, I read his co-written 'Hunt For The Skinwalker' about twelve years ago and found it entertaining but immediately disposable since no actual evidence was presented beyond Sherman's campfire ghost stories and a few instances when,When I was not deeply into ufology or even knew who George Knapp was, I read his co-written 'Hunt For The Skinwalker' about twelve years ago and found it entertaining but immediately disposable since no actual evidence was presented beyond Sherman's campfire ghost stories and a few instances when, for example, some scientists claimed to see a portal open and a dark creature exit from it, speeding off into the darkness. Who could NOT be entertained by that? Colm Kelleher stated video footage was taken of that event but it proved blurry and indistinct - I thought, "So what? At least you guys blurrily filmed something unique that you actually witnessed, and the audio would count for something".
speeding off into the darkness. Who could NOT be entertained by that? Colm Kelleher stated video footage was taken of that event but it proved blurry and indistinct - I thought, "So what? At least you guys blurrily filmed something unique that you actually witnessed, and the audio would count for something".

I’m sorry to say to me it wasn’t even entertaining. I’m glad you at least had some entertainment.

But when it's all hyped up and you read and keep reading waiting for something to happen and it doesn’t, it’s disappointing. I wasn’t looking for a parting of the red sea type of happening but I mean that book had NOTHING in it.

...some scientists claimed to see a portal open and a dark creature exit from it, speeding off into the darkness.

Those guys don't know a portal from a vagina!

edit on 22-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Lol... My god, it's full of lies...

And here my significant other spends months agonizing over papers she is peer reviewing...

So much for the hard sciences, eh?

Standards are down, it would seem, even for an organization heavily involved in regulating standards.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

LOL!

Have you seen some of the reviews of Bigelow Aerospace by people who worked there?.

Pros : "Free Cookies, Ice Cream & Coffee" (in 11 reviews)

"It could be the free cookies and ice cream" (in 7 reviews)

Cons : "People are fired at the whim of management when they refuse to compromise their engineering values by producing unsafe designs" (in 7 reviews)

"No direction, no training, no team work, no real products, no real customers, no respect, no vision, no career path, no job security, no good benefits" (in 6 reviews)

The problem with the company is how the owner runs the company. He is not an engineer (he does real estate) and pretends to be one. Every single decision has to pass by him and since he isn’t an engineer, he isn't able to make sound decisions. Challenging him on these decisions means being excluded from meetings or ultimately fired. If you want to work there, you have to be a yes man to someone with very little knowledge of engineering and the industry. He did great in real estate, however, the space industry is completely different.

He has no respect for engineers and considers them replaceable. That is just about the worst attitude possible for creating a space company where breadth of knowledge and experience is key (see statistics below). He trusts no one and is unable to focus on a single topic (never finishes a presentation presented to him), technology adverse (has no computer or smart phone, but still uses fax machines and yet wants to build a space habitat??), does not understand the word “requirements”, and will literally shout at employees for hours

You are all janitors to management.Management team lacks knowledge in space, technology, STEM, aerospace. - Only models are machined, assembled. No real space quality functioning products..

It makes me wonder.

Bigelow isn't painted in a good light there. We know the gang that surround him have their problems with their own public reputations too. SERPO, the alien autopsy and more. Are they really a bunch of idiots who are just better idiots than the people who keep funding them? Or is the comedy show hiding something darker at work?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Well not to get all woo woo here but if Salvatore Pais does not really exist and is a front for something I do find it interesting that his name would translate as:

Salvatore = Savior (in Italian)
Pais = Country or Nation (Spanish)

National Savior?

Probably a coincidence.

Edit: Since when does Mr. Pais have a Wikipedia page?

Salvatore Pais
edit on 22-1-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

National Savior Caesar. Well, aint that something?

There's too many publications, can't giggle it away with a few observations on linguistics. On second glance I'm not sure my initial comment has any merit at all.

I really should entertain the idea, that this is all solid science and the choice to file those patents publicly might be a smart move to hide black budget science in plain sight. Just for discussions sake...

[...]
The power plant is to generate thermal power, and is disposed within the sphere.
[...]
It is a feature of the present invention to provide a method and apparatus for deflecting or destroying a large asteroid and preventing a possible collision with earth. The present invention may also deflect or destroy any other type of object.[...]

Google Patent - Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field

This isn't just pretty big, it's revolutionary. Potentially.
We need voluntaries, who's going to build an ATS model in the backyard? How could we possibly verify the science? I still can't believe this. Worst. Advocatus. Salvatori. Ever.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
This isn't just pretty big, it's revolutionary. Potentially.
The saying Sagan popularized was "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" though one could similarly say "revolutionary claims require revolutionary or extraordinary evidence".

There may indeed be a revolutionary breakthrough in physics at some point. And most people will be skeptical of it as happened when Einstein published his revolutionary paper on general relativity 105 years ago; few people believed it when it was published, and I have to say skepticism of revolutionary ideas is justified because so many of them turn out to be wrong. Eventually what caused the revolution in physics was the evidence confirming Einstein's theory which started coming in about 1919.

But for every revolutionary idea like Einstein's, there are hundreds more which never get any evidence to support them, so just based on that statistic, the skepticism is justified, even if a single idea among the hundreds eventually turns out to be right. So, it's hard to prove a negative, or prove the "revolutionary physics" is wrong. In fact there are some mainstream ideas that vaguely resemble what's in the patent. But the revolution won't be a revolution until there's some evidence to support the revolution, and I haven't seen it.

So personally, I vote for this option as more likely than real revolutionary physics:

www.thedrive.com...

Are they part of a misinformation campaign designed to lead America’s adversaries on a fruitless wild goose chase?

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Wait! It was filed publicly to have it found ... publicly? Regardless of National Security concerns?!?
No further questions, your honor.
Yes, I find that telling, considering they have other options for patents which would so obviously be of defense significance. But if they made the patents secret, how could they "lead America’s adversaries on a fruitless wild goose chase?".

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

We need voluntaries, who's going to build an ATS model in the backyard? 

I have mine all but finished. Ready to do a little test run at least. Let me just plug it in and we shall soon f
edit on 23-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join