It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for that link.

Interesting reading.

podcastufo.com...

IMO, the best part of this long essay is the latter part.

The Nimitz story and all its holes, IMO are just a distraction.

The overall picture, to me, leads one to believe the Nimitz is just a part of the long-range disinformation scheme behind TTSA.

This writer baffles me, though it is an excellent written piece, it seems to me he is missing the obvious right before his eyes:

TTSA is a government IC operation with a close relationship with the government.

I’m am rarely dogmatic but here I stand by that obvious conclusion.

The second part is another case in point.

He describes the shoddy treatment TTSA gave Paul Bennewitz in one of their episodes on Unidentified.

....And wonders why they did that episode about Kirkland and Paul Bennewitz.

This man’s name was Paul F. Bennewitz—but for this segment the producers made sure his name is not mentioned once! Why?

I'll tell him why they did that episode: they wanted to answer the folks who are skeptical about TTSAs government closeness with those platitudes uttered by Zondo and Mellon.

“There have been sins in the past that the American government has been guilty of committing against the American people. No wonder people don’t trust the government.” Christopher Mellon himself is then featured stating… “It’s actually against the law to conduct a covert action against our own people!”

Oh, wonderful, the government now is going to be good boys.

BS

edit on 29-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Mr Mellon stars in this one.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

He's also mentioned in this interview with Phil Leech : link to relevant section here.

The details aren't crystal clear. But Leech claims that Mr. Mellon [and via proxy through MUFON Directors] was trying to purchase the CUFOS/NICAP databases for $20,000+.

Sounds a bit like what Big Bob did with taxpayers money a decade ago. The question is why? And why do no journalists ask questions about why there are doing this?

Perhaps the answer lies in an earlier statement from Feb 2019? Mentioned before but easily forgotten.

In a series of letters... the former National Director of MUFON’s Case Review Team detailed an emergent culture of extensive background checks targeting individuals reporting UFO incidents...

In the first document Phil Leech wrote “I have found that some investigators are having extensive background checks run on witnesses when they submit a report … one report showing a comprehensive list of medications a witness is using with side effects... "....

The Phil Leech letters further chronicle seemingly outrageous evidence management practices naming MUFON’s Director of Investigations Chase Kloetzke in the black hole funneling of highly sensitive materials collected from witness medical procedures (an alleged implant) to Luis Elizondo, formerly with the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), now To The Stars (TTS) Academy’s Director of Global Security and Special Programs.

....Phil Leech wrote how this exotic specimen left MUFON’s purview via “Lue Elizondo with the production company from A&E that picked it up for transport.” The whistleblower asked incredulously “After 50 years of searching for the truth why would [DOI Chase Kloetzke] or anyone else turn over the one piece of evidence that could prove this all to a Production Company?”

.....MUFON appears to resemble an active covert partner to multiple departments of the federal government.....

edit on 30/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The whole situation comes across as so dark. Too many unanswered questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Guest101

Have you seen Chris Lambright 20 page pdf?

Bigelow, BAASS, the Nimitz Encounters and TTSA

It points out some discrepancies with the timings of who and when the pilots were actually airborne and what they actually saw.

Thanks for that. His analysis seems to show that Kurth was ordered to investigate an unknown a few hours before Fravor and found a round disturbance in the water upon his arrival in the object’s area. This would resolve the main inconsistencies regarding time that Christian addresses.

Exactly how spectacular Kurth’s encounter was (whether he really chased an object that went under water and rose up in the air again) remains a mystery.

Other inconsistencies sound normal to me if you consider the flaws of human memory and the inaccuracies that tend to creep into second hand stories.

The event log seems largely consistent with Fravor’s story. It mentions a large unidentified object in the water, plus an airborne unidentified wingless capsule without markings that was mobile (= able to move around freely) and that outturned and outclimbed Fravor’s F18.

FAST EAGLES SPOTTED LARGE UNID OBJECT IN WATER
[…]
FAST EAGLE 110 SIGHTED AN AIRBORNE CONTACT WHICH APPEARED TO BE CAPSULE SHAPED (WINGLESS, MOBILE, WHITE, OBLONG PILL SHAPED, 25-30 FEET IN LENGTH, NO VISIBLE MARKINGS AND NO GLASS)
[…]
FAST EAGLE 110 COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH THE RATE OF TURN AND THE GAIN OF ALTITUDE BY THE CAPSULE.

I skipped the part about TTSA in Christian’s report – am a bit ‘TTSA saturated’ lately.
Others are contributing more to the Nimitz case nowadays, including Mick West:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I will just leave this here;

www.vice.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

The most significant inconsistency is that Favor says he left the Nimitz at 12 to 1. Kurth says he arrived at the Nimtz about 12.

If that’s the case, then they witnessed separate instances of this phenomenon whatever it was.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Because of this propaganda by TTSA and their followers may come vast new interest in ufology.

Though, maybe they don’t realize that’s a double-edged sword.

With more notoriety comes more scrutiny by objective journalists not merely friendly ones like Knapp and that guy from Politico.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If only we could persuade the UK's Jeremy Paxman to come out of retirement to interview TTSA.

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I will just leave this here;

www.vice.com...

Allo... what's this I found lying here...?

Thanks for the well-written article, which begs one major question: what on earth will the new series about Skinwalker Ranch on the History Channel hope to fill its episodes WITH?

As the author himself states: plenty of "campfire" stories. But isn't that what the ranch has always been since 1994?

edit on 30-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No, he says he feels creepy there!

And the command center guy says he and his wife were told by an invisible voice, TO LEAVE NOW

And they left.

Something interesting in the article, mm might like.

The new owners claim the Bigelow brigade left a fine mess. It was very low tech and sloppy.

edit on 30-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No, he says he feels creepy there!

Wouldn't we ALL feel a tinge of creepiness there, whatever our general beliefs in the paranormal may be? I bet Springer did! After all, it carries a helluvalot of mystic baggage, but would we feel the same if we were unaware of such history, and without security guards whispering "LEAVE NOW!" ghost stories in our ears?

The new owners claim the Bigelow brigade left a fine mess. It was very low tech and sloppy.

Good point. The new set-up is pretty impressive! Every inch of the area covered and monitored for all levels of anomalous activity.

Let's hope the new owner is a little more open and generous with any evidence they may have gathered, since Bigelow gave us sweet Fanny Adams. Which again reminds me why the ranch still holds a tendon of interest for me - at George Knapp's last AMA on ATS, as a dribbling, far less sceptical ATS newbie, I directly asked him in September 2018:

I may be too late, but one last Question, George: Do you think the very secretive BAASS period on the ranch was when Bigelow got all the answers he was personally looking for with regard to an alien presence on earth (which he was so matter-of-fact about on '60 Minutes')?

George directly answered:

Yes.

George didn't elaborate, but he was an honest enough journalist to not swerve the question - which made it all the more interesting. But the time for endless "stories" is over - after 26 years (since the Shermans bought the place), the demand for actual EVIDENCE is palpable.

edit on 30-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I've got to say that Mr Banias column is a bit of a let down. Well written? Yes. But he's trying to maintain that air of mystery and spookiness about the Ranch in case he loses an audience who still believe something truly paranormal is going on.

I've asked multiple times in various threads for anyone to find me a bonafide paranormal story from that Ranch before the Shermans moved in there and no one has come up with anything. Meanwhile I've provided evidence from the previous owners family stating nothing unusual went on. So my conclusion at the moment is that it's just a myth and is nothing more than showbiz.

The new owners registered the place as

Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows ...

Link

What I see from, not particularly Banias but all the people with vested interests in telling stories about the ranch is a reluctance to investigate properly in case they lose their "paranormal" audiences. Some times the stories are even contradictory. It would appear that the primary purpose of the ranch is entertainment. And that's exactly what is being delivered.

Something interesting in the article, mm might like.

Which makes me wonder what Big Bob did with the rest of his $22m. We know he gave MUFON less than $0.5m. We know 38 papers were allegedly produced. But, surely the rest of the money didn't go on them?

So what did Big Bob do with the rest of the cash?

Is Skinwalker like much of ufology just a huge LARP for entertainment?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah, the guy was too obsequious to the ranch hand manager. Apparently, he felt so grateful for letting him into that ranch he forgot he was a journalist.

He did reveal that some kind of Utah official who was there 30 years NEVER heard of a peep about Skinwalker being haunted.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So my conclusion at the moment is that it's just a myth and is nothing more than showbiz.

Is Paul Bunyan a myth, or a tall tale?
edit on 2/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Interesting Development...

The TTSA and Project Serpo Connection

TTSA is a real life version of Project Serpo being played out.
TTSA is a real life version of Project Serpo being played out. We are all being had and they represent phase 2 of a very complex hoax orchestrated by physicists and intel folks with nothing better to do or with some nefarious intent pertaining to perception management of entire populations and cultures.

Literally my first ever reply to you.

I'll reply to you in another years time when your Deep Neuron guy posts it's the Elite running a new control system through Mind and Data Controls...
You PHD guys are waaaay too slow at this, you would get there faster if you researched where we point you instead of believing tweets.

edit on 1-2-2020 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Interesting Development...

The TTSA and Project Serpo Connection

TTSA is a real life version of Project Serpo being played out.
TTSA is a real life version of Project Serpo being played out. We are all being had and they represent phase 2 of a very complex hoax orchestrated by physicists and intel folks with nothing better to do or with some nefarious intent pertaining to perception management of entire populations and cultures.

Literally my first ever reply to you.

I'll reply to you in another years time when your Deep Neuron guy posts it's the Elite running a new control system through Mind and Data Controls...
You PHD guys are waaaay to slow at this, you would get there faster if you researched where we point you instead of believing tweets.

Yes I must admit you are ahead of the curve...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
BREAKING!!!!!!!

WOW.... TTSA literally copied everything from Project SERPO!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think this is the end of TTSA...

twitter.com...
edit on 1-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No, it’s not the end of TTSA

There is a slice of the( sleaze) pie open for them and they got it

We're in the age of cult-like groups, and people and individuals can get a die-hard following. The blinded ( by the darkness) followers will look the other way at all kinds of nefarious actions.

It's going on on all levels including, as we all are witnessing now, in high politics as well.

It’s a cult-like mentality pervading the world.

Its a cult of ignorance where any old sleaze can slink in and get a piece of the pie, and garner a loyal lunatic following.

It's a sad commentary on humanity

edit on 1-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join