It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I was about to call the optician.
Sigh.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Didn't someone joke earlier in this thread that the next UFO Trend that TTSA would revive would be the 50s contactee movement?

If so, you win TTSA Bingo.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Does anyone know what story Tom is referencing? If its true that this person was visited multiple times and took pictures, this must be a known story. Just new evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert

Does anyone know what story Tom is referencing? If its true that this person was visited multiple times and took pictures, this must be a known story. Just new evidence.

It doesn't fit exactly Tom's description but he could be talking about the guy in my avatar.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mr. DeLonges Instagram venture into (presumably) the Contactee movement of the 50s seems to have been deleted.

Somewhat of a pattern this with these people.

Maybe his Instagram account was hacked?!?!?!

;-)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It’s a good thing if TTSA and their minions start examining past UFO incidents since they have often been lacking in accuracy in reporting past events.

They will see that what they have produced so far is NOT unique, new or groundbreaking. And is certainly skimpy for over two years of being.

Now that they have another crack at the ufo documentary series they have no choice but to go into the usual past ufo flaps.

They can’t just repeat the Nimitz story forever.

What people will see is the redundancy of ufology. The same old stories and flaps are repeatedly gone over.

The fact is lately there haven’t been any significant breakthroughs in ufology. In fact, there has never been any breakthrough in ufology’s history.

It’s still the usual: a person sees a UFO or once in a while some person claims they were abducted.

There is still no way of proving these claims.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That in itself is an interesting reality: the fact that ufology has become almost standardized.

Since the advent of the abduction era, starting with Betty and Barney Hill, ufology hasn’t had anything new to its environment. Maybe the triangle ufos of the Hudson valley and Belgium were novel flaps.

Of course, ufology’s period of the early 80’s when the Benowitz and MJ 12 saga allowed for a period of excitement for some but since then there hasn’t been much.

There has been a relatively recent attempt to merge it with occultic forces by some, something that many nuts and bolts ufologists don’t like.

And of course, we have the recent attempt to merge it with the exotic Sci-Fi theories, warp drives, antigravity, portals and the like.

Ufology needs some new experiences.

Its got to be real, not hype.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Here is (allegedly) page 2 of the document you posted.

With notes...

Source

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but some of the former guards on SWR seems very upset with their time on the ranch.

Chris J. Marx on twitter

Mr. Marx is the allegedly the source for the above document.

I'll stop spamming the thread now.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The fact is lately there haven’t been any significant breakthroughs in ufology. In fact, there has never been any breakthrough in ufology’s history.....

I would agree with what you say Will on any positive breakthroughs. Even some of the finest minds could never make a breakthrough.

The main problem is a good ufologist requires an educated knowledge of astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, astrobiology, geology, electromagnetism, metallurgy, space flight, aerospace technologies, theology, ancient civilizations, occultism, cosmology, geopolitics, military intelligence and many, many more subjects...Very few if any on the planet are schooled in such disciplines and your average ufologist isn't really in many of those if any. There's also the problem of the popular big names need to keep pushing out content because they rely on this for an income. If we ever do get real disclosure they'll all be out of jobs!

But I think, some strides have been made since the advent of the internet. Stories circulate around the world now within minutes. I still say that stories like the Chelyabinsk meteor and the Norwegian Spiral would both be classic UFO cases had they occurred 30 years earlier than they did. But we now know what they were because of better observation technology and no Iron Curtain concealing such things.

Technology also helped discredit certain feathered friends in their SERPO hoax back in the early 2000s. Yet the pop ufologists still see the perpetrators and their feathered friends as the go to people for the truth!!!!

Don't forget that the Roswell slides were debunked because of de-blur technology too. Expect Linda Moulton How to bring them back in 5 years or so and claim they were real!!!

What technology hasn't done is helped with better identification of UFOs. There are many HD sky cameras around the world. You can view many of them on the web. Lots of astronomers use them. To date no one has found a decent picture of a UFO that I know about.

I don't deny people experience weird things they can't explain but I wish ufology would concentrate on worthwhile things instead of listening to a bunch of tired old talking heads constantly recycling known hoaxes and cases that aren't going to be solved because of lack of data and the passage of time.

edit on 21/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I am slightly suspect about the agendas of the guys who were guards on the ranch. These documents are something we can't verify as genuine for definite.

However if they are the real deal then I do wonder what the hell was going on at that ranch? It's looking like Bigelow and his band of feathered friends really were a bunch of insane weirdos to me.

• Despite George Knapp (who mixes with Bigelow and Vegas Occultists) and many others claiming there are centuries of weird stories from that Ranch I've never found any. When I’ve challenged others on here they never come up with anything either.

• The previous owners of the ranch, the Myers, denied anything spooky happened there. They'd owned it since the early 1900s.

• The Shermans moved into the ranch in 1994 and claimed all sorts of spooky stuff. Like bulls being found in a trailer huddled together. Which was made for transporting bulls!

• The Shermans claimed they were scared out of their wits and decided to sell up.

• Despite higher offers Tom Sherman thought it better to sell to Robert Bigelow.

• Tom Sherman (who sold up because he was scared out of his wits) then agreed to stay and manage the Ranch as an employee of Bigelow under an NDA to not speak up.

• After that NIDS failed to produce anything of substance from studying the ranch. So he closed it down.

Yet Bigelow then gets his friend Harry Reid to get a project for $22m that only he bids for. So he goes back to the ranch and gets his guards carrying out what I would call “weird” rituals. I wonder if all these people who work for him just take the money and pander to his whims? Or do they also believe in this occult stuff and truly want to prove it to the world so others will join them in whatever it is they believe in.

edit on 21/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert

So, it appears that this is the George Adamski Story:
ufoarchives.blogspot.com/2018/05/george-adamski-new-evidence.html

And gee, it even has the same picture. The interesting thing is the blog is dated to May 2018. So, the news is not even "new".
edit on 21-1-2020 by inert because: fix url

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Presently there’s a Mufon series of docs that are as bad as AA almost.

Since its Mufon you do get a few different ufo cases once in a while but it’s the same old MO and the same old cases gone over ad-infinitum.

All those credentials you mention are the reason men like Vallee always wanted to start collaborations.

NDIS was the closest to that kind of collaboration and that came up Snake Eyes.

What people forget or don’t realize is that such endeavors are very expensive and work in a vacuum.

One can’t go back in time and study old cases. One has to be current and the problem with that is the elusiveness of the phenomena.

What are they going to do even if they see one in real-time, fly up to it and say, pull over?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The SWK ranch book was one of the most disappointing books I've ever read and was excited when I got it.

I’m reading this thing and wondering, where’s the beef. Or rather where’s the spooks.

Then I realize that ONLY the ranch owner had any kind of paranormal experiences at all, and it's all on his word.

I know a couple of scientists saw some black thing in a hole and there was something about some cows getting their assess whipped up in a barn or something but that’s about it.

BTW, Is there anything on how much Bigelow spent on NIDS?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I wondered why you had Adamski in your avie

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I collect old UFO books. They are a lot of fun. The covers alone are fantastic. Have you ever read Jack Womack's book about UFO books (Flying Saucers Are Real)?

You would be amazed how many old UFO and paranormal books are out there at estate sales and garage sales.

It's obvious that many people who probably never talked to a soul about UFOs had these books secretly squirreled away somewhere for decades.

Is that because these experiences were real or because they had been indoctrinated by pop cultire or both?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: inert

I'm curious whether this is an indication of where TTSA are heading next.

I've come to a realisation that what their version, such as it is, is not so different from what the Contactees like Adamski and others were pushing.

There is the core story, of course, and the tech angle, but interwoven with it seems very much to be the gospel of the contactee movement.

Maybe the next documentary will be about the contactees and their take on the subject.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but some of the former guards on SWR seems very upset with their time on the ranch.

Chris J. Marx on twitter

Mr. Marx is the allegedly the source for the above document.

I'll stop spamming the thread now.

Ryan Skinner's FB page about Skinwalker also has some posts by both Marx and his security buddy Bartels. (also Erica Lukes, who recently married Marx) I'm not sure if they are genuine about this, just want money, attention or what. If genuine, fair enough, but it sure smells like some other agenda to me. They claim they were Guinea pigs on how their bodies were affected by whatever is going on at the ranch, be it paranormal or just experiments
edit on 1/22/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well, yes, money is a powerful motivator for a lot of things, and Bigelow is, after all, pretty rich.

I feel a bit suspicious myself, because why wait this long to come out with all your grievances? Maybe the suspicion of having been an unwitting subject in some classified research is the main grievance, but if you can't show any damage to your life, seeking compensation would perhaps be more difficult?

Maybe they are just angry at possibly having being lied to?

Whatever the motivation, there might still be a little information to be gleaned from these guys about what went on at the ranch. Mirageman has already identified another of the scientists earlier in the thread.

I guess even if the information we get is biased, it may be useful for trying to understand what they were trying to do.

I know the weapons testing thing has come up, but it is not necessarily the case that the entire team need know what is really going on. I guess it could even be preferable that the team doing the research did not know anything was being tested, if this was some kind of classified non lethal weapons research.

From the alleged stories, they might have been testing a lot of things.

Or maybe nobody on the team had any clue as to what was really going on.
edit on 22-1-2020 by beetee because: Tidy up and error correctuon and clarification

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I have a "hunch" that there will be somewhat of a drastic change in direction over the coming year for TTSA; its just a hunch and not based on much; it will be interesting to see how their followers react to such a change in direction, if it indeed occurs.

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join