It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Well Cellty this one's for you........

And it's not like you haven't already been told is it?

Cite your sources & provide the links to those sources as instructed.

But I've done it for you in case you start deleting this as usual.....

AWWSAP was successful in inspiring technological breakthroughs. My work directly led to me exploring new propulsion technologies I wouldn't previously have thought of. At least four of my students went on to get PhDs, that likely wouldn't have if it wasn't for this program. Two worked for BAASS, and now are at NASA, one is at Los Alamos."
-Coming Soon

twitter.com...

"Yes I can confirm it is authentic. How the hell did you get that?!? I never thought that would ever see the light of day!?!
- Coming Soon

twitter.com...

What you're dealing with is the very core of Government secrecy and how things they absolutely don't ever want to discuss are kept hidden away. 20, 50, 100 years... it doesn't matter, this doesn't come out. I'm sure you can see now why FOIA wouldn't apply to this. Either way, you definitely did get a piece of it somehow.

- Coming Soon

twitter.com...

Looks Lt. Tim has interviewed people who know the Great Zondo and also got hold of something personal to him. Perhaps an old T-shirt and an old pack of tic-tacs from his Afghanistan days? Or maybe a selfie with Trump? Who really knows?

Tim does obviously.. Stupid question.

edit on 25/1/2020 by mirageman because: add

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Maybe he was doing a favor for some MIC IC guy paying Bigelow back for his getting access to Mufon files

www.patreon.com...

This whole story to me sounds like a scam from start to now.

I know this has been covered but its always good to refresh the story.

AAWSAP began in 2007 under the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), before Elizondo was involved. At this time, AAWSAP had staff at DIA to set up the program, this included determining the scope of the program and creating a solicitation for a contractor to work on the program. In 2008, AAWSAP sent out their request, and Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) was the only company to bid. The search for a contractor was all done by the DIA using their standard contract solicitation procedures. The project's primary sponsor, Senator Harry Reid, had no involvement in this. There were no guarantees Bigelow would win the contract if there were other bids.
AAWSAP's scope was to research many aspects of the paranormal, including occurrences at the so-called Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. This made people inside of the government uncomfortable, especially Christians who felt some of these potentially paranormal occurrences were demonic.

All very confusing

Because the scope of AAWSAP was not palatable to so many inside the DIA, they created AATIP as a subgroup within AAWSAP that focused strictly on military UFO cases.
Elizondo joined AAWSAP in 2008 to work on AATIP. By 2009, because of the ongoing scrutiny of AAWSAP, AATIP became more of a focus and AAWSAP was downplayed. In June 2009, Reid wrote his letter to get a Special Access Program (SAP) status and referred to the project as AATIP. Because Reid used the name AATIP, internally, AATIP was adopted as the name for the program.

This is when AAWSAP essentially ended, and AATIP was the new name and scope of the program. The difference between the two was that AAWSAP was a paranormal research project, AATIP is UAP focused.

At this time, work on the DIRDs originally requested under AAWSAP was ongoing and still under contract for AAWSAP. The contractors completed the DIRDs for AAWSAP in 2010.
Also in 2010, Elizondo took over AATIP and moved it from the DIA to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), where he worked. According to the DIA, AATIP ended in 2012, but it was only the original funding allotment that ended, the project continued.

AATIP continues to this day, but under a different name. Elizondo says he does not know the new name. The name changed for a similar reason it changed from AAWSAP to AATIP. Now that AATIP is public, the term AATIP is being scrutinized, so having a new name allows for some cover. These name changes are similar to why the term UAV or AAV are used instead of UFO. The term UFO has too much baggage and too many connotations.

All we go to really know is that the real name of TTSA is an acronym for Tits and Ass

TTS/ASS

edit on 25-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Willtell mentions the "joke" that TTSA and its affiliated orgs have a lot of T & A going on in their names, but this scatological humor in the service of intelligence operations/reaching the masses is nothing new . DeLonge's band, Blink 182, their most successful albums were "Enema of the State" and "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket". This type of humor might seem sophomoric and immature at first glance, but scatological references can serve as strong mnemonic devices. Aleister Crowley used scatological references quite frequently in his writings to great effect.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But I've done it for you in case you start deleting this as usual.....

Thanks for providing the source Miragemen, I appreciate it.

I apologize to the MODs for not remembering to put the source.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
Willtell mentions the "joke" that TTSA and its affiliated orgs have a lot of T & A going on in their names, but this scatological humor in the service of intelligence operations/reaching the masses is nothing new . DeLonge's band, Blink 182, their most successful albums were "Enema of the State" and "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket". This type of humor might seem sophomoric and immature at first glance, but scatological references can serve as strong mnemonic devices. Aleister Crowley used scatological references quite frequently in his writings to great effect.

Great post!
Welcome to the game.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee
Good post

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Thank you MM for the time spent on doing this. I dont have upteen hours to be scratching around for men with donuts on twitter and I don't have psychic powers like Cellty . I am sure several will feel the same.

All am seeing is one tease after another. Its all wearing thin.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello Dear Friends... exciting news on the way:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Is Donut man going to be teasing everyone for the next 2 or 3 weeks?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Is Donut man going to be teasing everyone for the next 2 or 3 weeks?

Yes.... he said its going to be a Mainstream Media article... think Washington Post, New York Times.....or maybe it will be his typical Popular Mechanics....

But what ever he has it will be new and interesting.

Happy Sunday

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to:

But what ever he has it will be new and interesting. 
celltypespecific

Cool. I wonder how he will fill his twitter feed for the next 21 days then, he has already put out the teasers. I will keep an eye on it.😁

Happy Sunday Cellty you have not vanished yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A lovely GIFT for my UK Friends

www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Shows the bankruptcy of the TTSA founding principles hiding behind their vaunted warp drive and portal researchers, biotech scientists, and IC members. That is the idea of UFOs being a threat. The US government, the UK government, and many others have decided long ago and at many different points that UFOS ARE NOT A THREAT.

So, it seems that TTSA by having all kinds of viewpoints from the threat idea to the occult aspect, to the SCIFI hokum is trying to draw followers.

They have something for everyone.

But the idea of a threat is a bankrupt one with absolutely no proof to back it up.

Just Zondos obsession that: gee maybe they can be a threat or they might be a threat.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Rather ironic how he clings on to his perceived importance in the USA as some kind of expert on UFOs in the UK. One of those batches actually debunks Nick Pope's claim to be Head of the UK's UFO Project.

His job description at the MoD is now a matter of record in MoD File DEFE 24-2000. It was mainly a desk job that involved dealing with queries from the public and media from 1991-1994. It was a small part of his duties and he was supported by a single administrative member in the MoD.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

So is this false?

www.nickpope.net...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Here's what your links says.

Nick Pope ran the British government's UFO project.
He's a leading expert on the unexplained and conspiracy theories.

I would say that it is gross exaggeration. A bit like if you claimed you were a major contributor to the Above Top Secret forums.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

But did he run the British government's UFO project?

edit on 27-1-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So is this false?

www.nickpope.net...

Britain's "Project" UFO?... ha-ha. Sounds SEXY, eh?

Pope was a junior manager (Executive Officer) in the Civil Service, with one Admin Officer underneath him. Usually an EO has to manage at least three AOs (and, in addition, possibly two to three Admin Assistants), so that shows how low-profile the UFO "project" was.

But little Nick can say what he likes whilst pumping himself up as a USA-based UFOtainer. The 'mericuns will take it for granted.

edit on 27-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

So does no one say anything?

So he ran nothing then ?

edit on 27-1-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

So does no one say anything?

Nobody in the current UK Civil Service gives a toss what Pope is trumpeting in the USA. It's a very grey, impersonal organisation, with very few (if anybody) there today who'd recall Pope's activities in 1991-94.

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join