It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Exactly what is Zondo going to do to fight the aliens? He and his threat doctrine is bogus

And for his attitude, I think if the aliens were real and they came to earth to kick some ass Zondo and TDL would be some of the first to get an ass-kicking. They would put them in concentration camps, and all their followers too. They would be sentenced to have to watch 50’s ufo movies for 100 years. And TDL would have to serve the Greek Gods by playing the guitar standing on his head for a thousand years.

Big Lue has his eyes on you Will

edit on 14-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: celltypespecific

Not identified means not identified yet.

No. It means not identified.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: IMSAM

The boys are going out on the road...on a farewell tour. Ending up in Moo Moo Land....

Is that some ttsalicca? I hear their new song "for whom the investment tolls" is a hit!

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There are cases of abductees trying to steal from books???!? to other meaningless stuff,somehow the aliens always know that something is stolen.Always struck me as odd,why not give a pen,or something of absolutely no value as a keepsake? There was a case also of a flashlight of all things which was given and promptly taken-vanished by forces unknown. Didnt research that one when i happened upon it so its a cool story for now. If anyone knows what im talking about and is familiar with it please write it here so i can dig up on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Not likely Orinoco...

edit on p35407192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Certainly is. They were going to do the big "Area 51" gig down in the desert. But apparently Zondo told the driver to turn right but not right now.

So they are doing Dallas instead......

I got me my ticket....but they're going fast.

Zondo, Tom, Mellon-Camp ..And Justice for All

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I never thought a supposed UFO truth group like TTSA would be the one to turn me from John Keel to Carl Sagan but the constant cult-like bull#, misrepresentations and childlike use of social media (including the relentless posting and deleting by top man Tommy Delonge) may force me to put aside my own anomalous experiences and fully embrace the materialistic world view.

The very fact that half of TTSA itself believes things that contradict the other half is incredibly mind numbing. Delonge and Levenda write thousands of words pointing to some occult source behind the phenomena while Elizondo, Mellon and Justice are trying to convince congress to spend more money on weapons to counteract physical objects entering our airspace. We are going to fire missiles at all powerful interdimensional entities that keep us in a cosmic zoo? If you believe Man, Gods, War then we would be starting a war with God. WTF?! You try to make sense of this.

It's no wonder so many sane people run away from this field.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yes.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

FINALLY GOING MAINSTREAM...

Sign near Helena warns people to brace for UFO disclosure

“UFO disclosure is in progress. Get ready. Get informed” and it tells passersby to learn more ...

www.greatfallstribune.com...
edit on 15-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Hey, I can’t help him. He’s on his own when the alien invaders come and get him and TDL and take them to the space camp

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All I see is this......

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I wonder what the next 6 months will bring? I wish I had a crystal ball!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You are soo wicked MM.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

There are cases of abductees trying to steal from books???!?

Not that I know of. The closest, I suppose, was Betty Hill's lost opportunity in 1961 to steal an alien book:

Betty, meanwhile, who had been excited to see the aliens, bantered with the affable gray who performed her medical examination. That alien even agreed to give her a book to bring to earth with her, she said, though other crew members would later overrule that decision.

Nick it, then, ya dozy cah!
... unless it was titled 'To Serve Man'...

Don't giggle at the back, or else James1947 will pop in and blast you with equations.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Not really.....

TTSA propaganda should be called out, especially for their lies...right?

Remember, remember.....

This one's for Cellty.....

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Is that Zondo, TDL, and Puthoff?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey who knows Will? The TTSA have them everywhere....

edit on 15/9/2019 by mirageman because: Wombles are everywhere....

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I never thought a supposed UFO truth group like TTSA would be the one to turn me from John Keel to Carl Sagan but the constant cult-like bull#, misrepresentations and childlike use of social media (including the relentless posting and deleting by top man Tommy Delonge) may force me to put aside my own anomalous experiences and fully embrace the materialistic world view.

The very fact that half of TTSA itself believes things that contradict the other half is incredibly mind numbing. Delonge and Levenda write thousands of words pointing to some occult source behind the phenomena while Elizondo, Mellon and Justice are trying to convince congress to spend more money on weapons to counteract physical objects entering our airspace. We are going to fire missiles at all powerful interdimensional entities that keep us in a cosmic zoo? If you believe Man, Gods, War then we would be starting a war with God. WTF?! You try to make sense of this.

It sounds very familar to me honestly.

Also since folks here thought that Chaos book was interesting: a gottlieb bio just came out.
edit on 12019f3006America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

All I see is this......

I'm not sure whether to invest in TTSA, or write my congressman and ask what he's doing to increase spending to defend us against this threat which is clearly not a US experimental aircraft, or laugh, or shake my head, but I'm leaning toward the last two.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Dude..or Dudette...
The Navy watched the entire video...in addition to there in-house expertise and yet they could not id the objects...
Thus its not a ballon, drone, or aircraft. Its simply a... "UFO"
Are we talking about the same Navy who might get additional funding if there is some unidentified threat it needs to defend us against, which is not the case if they identify it? So let me think about this and try to figure out how much incentive they have to say it's identified. Did they try as hard as Chris Mellon did to identify the UFO he said was "clearly not a US experimental aircraft"? Actually I think he's right, that one may not be from Groom Lake!

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Is not off the table but would actually be more bizarre than Aliens.
Justice would be a champion patriot beyond all comparison if he's willing to jeopardise his legacy by being sucked into a co-intel project.
I wasn't talking about any "he" so I don't know who you are referring to by "he".

I was referring to the apparent overpopulation of intelligence or "ex-intelligence" folks on the TTSA staff, along with a known function of the intelligence community do things like this:

Did CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting...

More specifically on the topic of UFOs possibly numbers 3 and 8 here though I'm not sure the Navy experts even know about all the groom lake toys, I expect they don't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: Arbitrageur

"the US likes UFO reports to help mask sightings of their experimental aircraft which have been reported as UFOs"

Bingo. There are lot of non-extraterrestrial reasons why the Defense Department needs to be interested in 'UFO reports'.

1. First, identify and ameliorate instrumental 'funnies' in new sensory technology to make sure we don't accidentally misinterpret [or overlook] future readings.

2. Second, determine how detection 'funnies' might be deliberately induced by hackers and real enemies, and what we can do to frustrate such efforts.

3. Third, deliberately induce anomalous targets into the range of our own new detection/tracking technology to determine realistic reliability level of existing situational awareness systems.

4. Fourth, test enemy detection systems with deliberate pokes to identify exploitatable weakneses.

5. Fifth, assess which reports from in or near potentially enemy nations are indicators of their classified military testing and operations that we need insight into.

6. Sixth, at home and elsewhere in the world, determine which detections accidentally reveal highly classified operations of our own which might be revealed to enemy nations who are also looking for such indications, so as to improve masking, misdirection, and stealthiness.

7. Seventh, in so far as observations of UFO reports from adversary nations ARE indicators of leaked observable clues to military capabilities, do nothing to provoke such regimes from curtailing their own news media coverage of the 'pseudo-UFOs' .

8. Eighth, in so far as our own domestic UFO reports may be authentic indicators of classified military activities, purposefully create camouflage and masking reports to distract, confuse, or lull foreign observers and analysts.

edit on 2019915 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Are we talking about the same Navy who might get additional funding if there is some unidentified threat it needs to defend us against, which is not the case if they identify it? So let me think about this and try to figure out how much incentive they have to say it's identified. Did they try as hard as Chris Mellon did to identify the UFO he said was "clearly not a US experimental aircraft"? Actually I think he's right, that one may not be from Groom Lake!

That's just wrong. If the Navy was in this to get more money, to identify that China/Russia/other possibly hostile nation had tech. that could run circles around our defenses, would make the good old bomber gap seem like peanuts. They would be rolling in money to get to parity to that perceived threat level.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

TTSA propaganda should be called out, especially for their lies...right? 

Lies need addressing of course.
edit on 16-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join