It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I guess his narrative has stayed fairly consistent if you read the Sekret Machines books.

What's interesting is that in this 2015 interview he is laying all the UFO disinformation at the feet of the CIA. This is what his sources are telling him. Since TTSA is pretty much composed of CIA agents, we can assume they were his main source all along.

What I can't wrap my head around is the logic of his thesis. The CIA was worried that the Russians would create a War of the Worlds scenario to panic Americans so the CIA created its own UFO mythology to counteract that. We can assume this involved much of the core story as well as 60 years of UFO movies and TV shows about deadly aliens who look like giant insects and want to eat us. That's an odd way to keep the panic down.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Recently published scientific article behind the vidoes..

"Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles"

www.preprints.org...
You say it's scientific. I say, it's not very scientific because the basis is either unreliable or erroneous data or interpretations. Look at reference 22 for example:

"22. Day, K. Private Communication, 2019."

That's the basis for science? "This guy told me so? Most scientists would want to see the actual data to do calculations on the data, not what someone told them. They don't even publish the private communication as far as I can tell.

I happen to know from my research on JAL1628 that the cloud they detected on radar was not accelerating, just more false assumptions.

So I'm afraid this report has the same problem as the other physicist's analysis of the Nimitz video, well not exactly the same but generally the same which is, "Garbage in, garbage out". You can apply "science" to garbage data like the other physicist did who didn't realize the display zoom had changed, but he was wrong and at least I could see his data to figure that out, but they don't even show the data source in reference 22 for this paper.

So I think the credibility is not even zero for me, I'd say below zero because I'm 100% sure some of their analyses like on JAL1628 are fatally flawed and completely wrong. Hard to say on the Kevin Day data since they don't show any data, and I don't think they actually have any real data, just human testimony which scientists know can often be flawed. I mean if we took the word of the physicist who saw the Nimitz video he would tell us he saw incredible acceleration, right? He actually wrote that, and it's wrong, which we wouldn't know without having the actual data to be able to do peer review and figure out his observation/analysis was wrong. We can see why he *thought* there was acceleration since it does sort of look that way at first glance, but there actually wasn't *any* significant acceleration upon a careful analysis of the video.

Also, aren't David Fravor and Kevin Day calling each other liars? They are supposedly two key witnesses and if they can't agree, how is it scientific to take someone's word of something so in dispute? It's not.

The Pentagon has actual data, but they probably aren't going to share it with us, see below.

a reply to: Arbitrageur

BREAKING NEWS.......

Answers from the U.S. Navy ...

www.facebook.com...
I would call them "responses", but lacking any real answers, in fact the response indicates we may never get any real answers:

Any report generated as a result of these investigations will, by necessity, include classified information on military operations. Therefore, no release of information to the general public is expected.
That's further to the point I tried to make in my previous post that it means nothing that the "Navy Analyst" was unable to identify something, since he might have no need to know about secret projects. But someone in the Pentagon knows, and if they ever figure out that was the answer, we're unlikely to be told anytime soon, and the response you posted is telling you more or less the same thing I tried to tell you. If it's one of ours and it's classified they are not going to declassify it to satisfy your curiosity. The pentagon might answer some congressman's inquiry in closed session, but the congressman won't be allowed to tell us either.

edit on 2019917 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
New article by Blackvault

In recent statements given to The Black Vault, the Navy admits they were not only aware of the leak as early as 2009 but also investigated how the footage ended up on the internet. “With respect to the 2004 sighting by aircraft from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (CVN 68); that video was widely shared throughout the ship at that time. In 2007, one of those crewmembers posted the video onto the public web,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. “In 2009, the online post of the video came to the attention of Navy officials,” he continued.

The first known appearance of the “FLIR1” video was posted on the popular “alternative topic” message forum AboveTopSecret on February 4, 2007. A file named ‘f4.mpg’ was linked within a larger post on the site, which then led to a German production company’s website known as “Vision Unlimited” for the download. Although the digital video has long been removed from the active site online today, it can still be found on the “Wayback Machine,” a project by “Internet Archive” which aims to archive snapshots of the internet at random intervals.

Source
edit on 17-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

The logic of his thesis is perplexing as much as the contributing source is.

I'll let Tom take it from here;

He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call

Of course Tom is referencing Knapp here, I know we are covering old ground here, but if Knapps contributions to the thesis with "important information to communicate" was instrumental in getting access to McCasland.... Then one has to ask what larger role does knapp have in all of this?

Particularly as it is quite apparent Knapp is a key member of the TTSA marketing team (unofficially) and just when the ttsa chips are down....a document miraculously appears from none other than Knapp, which reinforce the message from the TTSA "young guns"; coincidence?

He has experience in this form of attack "journalism" before...he has form, just not many are aware or have dug that deep.

I think people are seriously under estimating his involvement in all of this...he's not front and centre....but he's there when it "matters" to their goal. Even decades long friendships have been sacrificed for it aka Greenwald.
edit on p221135192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very interesting points pigsy, george keeps the ball rolling and his actions have not gone unnoticed.He is especially active in twitter fighting the "good fight"

semi offtopic again,Was the aatip program a program that monitors usa airspace for ufos like norad does for threats,or was aatip a program that monitors select areas of navy-airforce-ground forces interest?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well unbelievably we dont know...to be fair you would think that if any threat in regards to what AATIP would have supposedly covered, would already be covered by NASIC and other agencies.

AAWSAP was where the money went not AATIP, this is something that is wrongly reported in the msm all the time regarding the $22 million.

I would even hazard a bet, that AATIP ; which people have said was a "nickname" for the program was probably an investigation into one or two specific sightings, maybe a formal Navy investigation that has been mooted recently?

That one case "could" just be the original nimitz sighting...I am just spitballing here of course but would marry up with TTSA fixation on that one case and their promotion of that one case. That hypothesis would explain why little else in relation to ufology is ever mentioned before those specific cases.

Doorbells Skinwalker and Bob "fictional" films could be viewed as the supporting act before the TTSA concert that could be leaned on to reinforce certain elements of the main narrative but also disregarded if proved to difficult to merge with their own depending on feedback from their audience.

Thinking outloud here more than anything...

edit on p251242192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

GK was 'mentoring' TDL. The capacity of how isn't revealed beyond the Podesta email leaks.

This went south when the GOP got in.

CM, the banker family billionaire whose grand paps oversaw the collapse of wall street in the great depression when the banking cartel families privatized the fed reserve. CM also use to work for Rockefeller another 'disclosure politician-banker' and was in UFO DATA with Keen.
GK got the dribbles because CM came to TTSA with her and probably said LK gets the "scoop".

The purse strings political Reid was GKs 'source'. Without Reid's legacy and probably GK's as the connection point between players interested in entering the UFOctogon, there may never have been Bigelow, no AATIP or TDL projects.

The monetization aspect is a new track for GK which I'm ok with, why not ? Sadly for me as a fan he went the cowbell route. Monetizing through projects such as film and the BL book. I don't begrudge him making money heading towards his later career years off the very industry he helped bring to the fore over decades. Just not sure why he ever would have handed the keys to that awful narcissist/BS artist (refer to the fake raid video footage and that he tried to claim the Nimitz as leaked on Reddit not ATS)..but that was his choice to make and our unfortunate reality to live with.

He said a few months ago on PBS radio with Reid that he would sign a NDA as he wants to know the truth, so I guess in his mind he is at peace with giving a story of a lifetime away in exchange for personal knowledge. That's his prerogative. But it is also the prerogative of other researchers to not listen anymore, or to at least be discerning about motives.

The UFO Banker guys are weird in all of this.

edit on 17-9-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

U.S. Navy Investigated Circumstances Behind Leaked UFO Footage

Text

www.theblackvault.com...#

WHERE IS TFT..........?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The first known appearance of the “FLIR1” video was posted on the popular “alternative topic” message forum AboveTopSecret on February 4, 2007. A file named ‘f4.mpg’ was linked within a larger post on the site, which then led to a German production company’s website known as “Vision Unlimited” for the download. Although the digital video has long been removed from the active site online today, it can still be found on the “Wayback Machine,” a project by “Internet Archive” which aims to archive snapshots of the internet at random intervals.

LOOKS like the NAVY/CIA is actively reviewing/participating on this thread.....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I would even hazard a bet, that AATIP ; which people have said was a "nickname" for the program was probably an investigation into one or two specific sightings, maybe a formal Navy investigation that has been mooted recently?

And it came from the lips of a certain Hal Puthoff in Las Vegas on 8 June 2018.

“People have had trouble trying to get documents out of the Pentagon by saying they want all documents on AATIP, and they have a hard time because that wasn’t the actual name of the program. “Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program” is the actual name of the program. But AATIP was the nickname it went by."

It seems Hal and Lue should have shared notes.

Perhaps we'll see a chain of emails between them published soon.

- What are you doing, Hal?
- I'm opening the Truth Bay door, Lue.
- And I'm shutting your ass down, Hal.
- Daisy, Daisy... give me your answer do...

edit on 17-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This means that all three videos, which the Navy does officially acknowledge depict UAPs, are all considered “leaks” and not official releases.

Why is the Navy developing/building a narrative around "leaked" footage of UFOs.......

The Navy at all times controls the overall narrative....yet this is the narrative the chose to develop/publicize. They could have killed this story a long time ago....yet the continue to push this narrative...

“I very much expected that when the U.S. military addressed the videos, they would coincide with language we see on official documents that have now been released, and they would label them as ‘drones’ or ‘balloons,’” Greenwald told the news outlet. “However, they did not. They went on the record stating the ‘phenomena’ depicted in those videos, is ‘unidentified.’ That really made me surprised, intrigued, excited and motivated to push harder for the truth.”

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No they aren't, we aren't that interesting. If they were they would have looked at the original thread that the mp4 appeared in and it's originators/uploaders.

Sociologists and memetic engineers probably are and if they aren't a few PHD dissertations and case studies could be extrapolated from all this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

who or what is tft?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

who or what is tft?

The Final Theory

The screen name of the person(S) who posted the Nimitz video on ATS.

He/she/they magically returned earlier this year when they were summoned like a Jinn on this very thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ah thanks matey,can we assume he was aboard the nimitz at the time?

Also a more general question,how much can we trust the navy that says that these are indeed unidentified phenomena, when its in their interest to promote the ufo cover? These could well be new toys tested. Then again one could make the argument that these videos are in the public precisely because they(ptb) dont know what they are.More importantly will this lead anywhere down the road?
edit on 17-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Here's TFT's original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The world is about to blow!!

The TOP Trending ARTICLE on FOXs NEWS:

UFO videos are footage of real 'unidentified' objects, US Navy acknowledges

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

There are a number of things nagging away at me from what Black Vault has released and what other people have said here recently. There are certain things and connections that aren't completely clear here. But...

I'll have to think on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The world is about to blow!!

The TOP Trending ARTICLE on FOXs NEWS:

UFO videos are footage of real 'unidentified' objects, US Navy acknowledges

www.foxnews.com...

I hope TTSA has more than that.

"Navy Says Funny Lights in Sky are Unidentified" is not going to blow anyone's mind.
We have posted numerous 50-70 year old news stories on this thread that said the same thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Sublant

At this point I am willing to believe that the NAVY did not identify the objects simply because they don't have enough data, or the data they have is not good enough to identify it. I mean, what do you do if all you've got are flir videos of a moving hot spot and (probably) radar data showing a moving spot not matching known signatures?

Fact is though, that the videos don't show anything extraordinary. So all you're left with is speculation. Which is of course great for the likes of TTSA, as they exploit this lack of information to spin their story.

You do realize that the Navy has seen the longer versions of these videos.....?

You do realize that the Navy has radar and an array of other technical sensory data that we are not privy to when they came to the conclusion that the objects could not be IDed.... thus in the true sense ...UFOs...

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join