It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wonder once in a while when I think the unlikely that TTSA may have some merit.

I could envision a scenario where they do have merit.

It reminds me of times where I have a debate on a particular topic and I can articulate to my debate opponent the right approach to my argument but my opponent never sees that and loses the argument.

In the case of TTSA. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE…they have some facts about UAPs that are very dynamically real but poor Zondo can’t get the information released because he is under a security oath of silence.

So, all this other stuff is just window dressing to create a viable medium to one day expose this material.

Obviously, they haven’t gained much progress in being allowed to expose anything, but there is buried in the military files very profound UAP material.

Perhaps Zondo, very inarticulately, has been trying to say this in no uncertain terms.

A very generous analysis that even I can refute based on empirical evidence

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
These guys can't keep their emails in their pants.

Eric Davis
8:42 PM (20 hours ago)
to ......_____…See More ......_____
Hi, Jack! Do you think that I am not Hal's Chief Science Officer here at EarthTech and IAS-A? Because I am the Chief Science Officer (and Senior Research Physicist) and have worked for him for almost 15 years, I have all of his PP slides.

I contributed information to, and edited, those presentations as per the AATIP and AAWSAP (P = Program) briefings and presentations that he gave. I know precisely and exactly what his slides on the metamaterials are about: the materials analysis that our lab did on Linda Howe's Bi-Mg sample (a.k.a. Art's Part) that she got from Art Bell a long time ago.

Hal's slides make no statement whatsoever that connects our lab analysis of the THz waveguide property of the sample to warp drive or the particular structure or function of that sample on a UFO, which was not a Tic-Tac, as far as we know. In fact, the provenance of the sample is shaky because the man who sent the sample to Art kept his name anonymous. He claimed that the sample came from a UFO and it was a sample that came from a government lab. The materials analysis showed that the sample functions like a THz waveguide.
But a theory paper that was published a few years ago had shown that a narrow bandwidth within the THz range requires that a theoretically proposed Bi-Mg alloy (the authors were not even aware that Art's Part/Bi-Mg sample even existed) has negative epsilon and negative mu, which are the defining characteristic of any electromagnetic metamaterial.

However, in Hal's slides, he pointed out that the sample could have come from industrial slag on the ground or possibly a UFO. You have spent all of this time, since the end of 2017, connecting dots that don't even exist in order to create a massive edifice of wrong UFO propulsion physics.

However, you did in fact present your thesis at the 2011 DARPA 100YSS Symposium in Orlando, FL, that low energy warp drive, as explicated by your unproven assertions (again, connecting dots that don't exist), can be implemented by the use of metamaterials…and you tortured the living # out of the physics of transformation optics (the mathematical relations that demonstrate a mathematical ANALOGY between Maxwell's electrodynamics field equations using metamaterials and the geometrical mathematics of the GR field equations ------ please note that I wrote ANALOGY here, NOT an equivalence).

edit on 12-9-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hal has read Ulf Leonhardt's key reference (arxiv.org...) on this and he (Hal) is an electrical engineer and physicist who completely understood that metamaterials and electromagnetic fields can produce an electromagnetic field ANALOGY to general relativistic effects.
See, e.g., sciencecodex.com... and www.science20.com... upcommons.upc.edu... arxiv.org... diposit.ub.edu...

What are metamaterials made from? Answer: conductive metallic alloys and pure metals, styrofoam, wood, split ring resonators, photonic crystals, etc. All of these have positive energy density and positive material pressure/tension/stress.

Therefore, they fail to satisfy Matt Visser's new energy conditions for warp drives and traversable wormholes: spatial volume integral of the sum of the energy density and pressure < 0 and the spatial volume integral of the energy density

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Don't know if I mentioned it before, but the 100YSS/interstellar propulsion scene is rife with closet ufologists. marc millis was connected to frimage iirc.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I have some of the previous emails that have been leaked as well, as with the one you posted Zazz - they are very very recent. Question that has crossed my mind however, is why are they being leaked though?

For what audience and why?
I have so far refrained from posting them...

Spooks arguing with Spooks and crazy Scientists...we have theorized a few times very recently that this spook war "could"be what most of UFOlogy is based on...

These emails seem to at least lend some weight to that theory..

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

If what you are talking about is what I think you are talking about then some of these people seem to be suffering with mental health problems in regards to some of the stunts they have pulled between and against each other. But I digress.

In other news......I stand corrected about the rest of the world not being in danger. Our Commonwealth friends in India and Pakistan (they're not actually friends with each other of course) have been teetering on the brink. Our hero Big Beautiful Lue has been busy sending letters to the Indian Supreme Court courtesy of Indian ET believer Sabir Hussain. But this is to save the Asian sub-continent from nuclear war....

Exact Link

Hoffster too gets in on the act if you keep watching : Link

Outranking them is best chum of Larry Warren - Gary Heseltine ; Link

Over on a TTSA affiliated blog - Denny Silver is quoted as saying

....One major note: this may be the first time since the inception of To the Stars Academy evidence has been shown regarding their involvement in geopolitics – including nuclear related military affairs of other countries. This is an important new avenue for TTSA...

He's using some rather presumptuous hyperbole there.

Mr Sabir Hussain is in fact nothing more than a UFO researcher who believed the recent failure of India's Chandrayaan- 2 lunar mission was due to the work of extra-terrestrials....

As a researcher studying the UFO-Nuclear Weapons, the failure of Chandrayaan 2 is not at all surprising to me," Mr Hussain added in a chat with the Deccan Chronicle.

"Recently some Indian ministers have been making very irresponsible and dangerous statements on the use of nuclear weapons. If we had taken the warnings on UFO activity seriously, this situation could have been averted. Why do you think the Americans refused to go to the Moon after 1973?" he asked......

UFOs responsible for Chandrayaan failure: UFO enthusiast Sabir Hussain

Why indeed did Americans stop going to the Moon? Not the cost surely during a global economic crisis and the continuing drain of the ongoing Vietnam war? Nope....where's Giorgio when he needs him to say "It was alienz"?

edit on 13/9/2019 by mirageman because: links

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So the "aliens" worried about Nuclear war between two countries, stopped the most recent moon landing of because the "Aliens" hadn't allowed them or given them permission to do so because they need to "get of their nukes"?

Sabir Hussain

" You will not be allowed to land on the moon unless 'they' decide to allow you. The Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) researchers around the world believe that the extra terrestrials have sent a message to the Indian government to 'get rid of your nukes before you explore other worlds'"

Well, China must have had the the big "ohh go on then" from our alien overlords and they have quite a few nukes, 260 that are known of.

Chang'e-4 landed on the moon on the 9th January 2019!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Aahhhh I wondered what Giorgio was doing. He'd been out to lunch....

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

So the "aliens" worried about Nuclear war between two countries, stopped the most recent moon landing of because the "Aliens" hadn't allowed them or given them permission to do so because they need to "get of their nukes"?
Well, China must have had the the big "ohh go on then" from our alien overlords and they have quite a few nukes, 260 that are known of.
Good point, though as MM said:

originally posted by: mirageman
Our Commonwealth friends in India and Pakistan (they're not actually friends with each other of course) have been teetering on the brink.
So, that would be the difference, wouldn't it, since I don't think China is teetering on the brink like that.

I think there are probably aliens somewhere out there, but so far the "evidence" I've seen for them interfering with nukes or this alleged interference with India's moon probe seems non-existent, or contrived, misinterpreted, or maybe with India's moon probe, imagined. Landing on the moon (or other planets) is hard, and a lot of testing is needed to work out all the bugs, as Neil Armstrong found out:

Neil Armstrong ejects from lunar trainer, seconds before it crashes

But maybe if there are some superstitious leaders in India who believe this and reduce their nuclear stockpile as a result, it wouldn't be such a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It also lends weight to the whole honeypot/flypaper explanation for much of the UFO world.

Drawing in foreign nationals and spies interested in alternative propulsion and energy systems. Attracting investment in imaginary breakthroughs. Maybe siphoning money away from more plausible solutions in order to protect the fossil fuel based economy. And also simply to mess with other nations.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

As for the letters to the Indian Supreme Court?!??! I think this exhibits the belief of self importance / promotion and the personality / mental disorders that exist within TTSA and its members/followers and those that promote them. Hyperbole indeed...

The long history of interactions with members of TTSA between each other and everyone who is/has been sucked into their orbit since the '___' induced days at Esalen, which include many pseudoscience fans, long term fellow believers, Rich "Experiancers", Skunky engineers and "directors of programs" of a high, albeit self promoted and yet to be evidenced program, which did or didn't exist; is proof of these disorders these people suffer from.

These people have a long history of attracting (like blow flies on a Sandia Labs-mutilated cow) other fraudulent, incompetent and otherwise defective (psycho-techno babble writers, reputations built on evidence-less parapsychology, hitchhiker loving and finally professional BS artist) individuals to do their bidding and they know how to target people with lots of money to continue their "hobby" so they don't have to work a day in their lives and can pop out scientific classics like "Teleportation Physics Study" and conclude that $7 million needs spending a year "investigating" such nonsense.

Wherever this group end up together, as they oddly always do! The outcome is always a joke....TTSA are no different, same poop, same sweet-corns / clagnuts, slightly different aroma...but its all from the same continually beaten cow for every dime that can be squeezed from its rectum.

None of these people presented in TTSA were ever read into a UFO program; apart from those that were made for them by their friends in Vegas. Most of those involved have been shunned from the wider scientific community as they are viewed as loons,crooks and crackpots.

They were more than likely briefed on the more mundane elements of ufology here and there whilst working for the government, then collected their own intelligence and setup their own little boys UFO clubs. Their history of recruiting useful idiots with lots of money and talking the USG into funding their useless Techno-Babble papers and clubs makes for a potentially hilarious Woody Allen farce on film.

These same people,laugh at the UFO community if they don't believe their Narrative / Truth and even think that the majority are, ironically, useful idiots and look at them with disdain. The are the scourge of the UFO topic, have created a manufactured division within with nothing more than techno-scams promoted by people who cant ever verify the positions they held and the marketing team they have assembled.

Why? To probably get more government contracts...which is probably what the most recent announcement is about...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hmm If you can't successfully create UFO hysterics in congress from the imminent since 1947 UFO threat to implement your psy op, get money and collate DATA, try the subcontinent.

They can outsource their labor costs for the spaceship cheaply at least once they save the Kashmir from ET

edit on 13-9-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Indeed Zazz

I did imply in my last post, that this group of fraudsters (who are now asking for public money for a second time, Uncle Sam and the Bigelow's must have finally gotten wind of the nonsense clearly) are pushing their own narrative and is rather evident that anything that challenges that narrative is shot down rather quickly and the "hounds" are released upon them; John Greenwalds attempts to verify the claims of TTSA are evident of this.

Just hypothesizing out loud here; Imagine if the observed UFO phenomena was already known and understood by a REAL USG program at the core secret level of government? I wonder if there would be any kickback or intervention by this program / group against the current and incorrect hypothesis being pushed to the public at large by TTSA?

hmmm....its been an interesting friday.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why? To probably get more government contracts...which is probably what the most recent announcement is about...

I thought the recent announcement was about a forthcoming announcement? But yes, I think following the money is as good a place to start as any. It's not always the answer, but it often is.

originally posted by: mirageman
But the previous TTSA announcements about anmouncing forthcoming announcements historically have failed to impress all but their own followers and cheerleaders.

The current position is there is stuff in the sky we don't know about and could be a threat. The rest of the world don't have a problem but America does!
Yes I thought the announcement was about a forthcoming announcement, that will announce another announcement.

I do think the threat that is as David Fravor imagined "not from this Earth" might be a way to get more military spending in the US, because it would have to be from somewhere other than Earth to convince the US congress to spend more on military, wouldn't it? I mean the US military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about can't show this graph to US congress and say the US is threatened by the massive military spending of all these other countries on Earth, can they?

www.pgpf.org...

So the "threat" must not be from Earth (even if what Fravor saw was some secret test thing from Area 51 and not alien). If TTSA end up being "useful idiots" to get more contracts, maybe that's one goal accomplished. There could be other goals too, like getting people to think of aliens when they see UAP with advanced capability and not earth-made craft, to keep a lid on the advanced capabilities of skunkworks craft which don't officially exist.

edit on 2019913 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm not feeling very swayed by the letters, and I imagine the Indian Supreme Court hasn't even opened the envelopes for these passionate appeals to lobbyists within the Indian government (or maybe not, maybe they're an all-digital administration who use YT and Reddit for discourse). That's really what this is about: sweet, sweet "consulting" cash and adviser fees from somewhere. I mean, we're all painfully aware this has nothing to do with actual material/chemical research, scientific papers or thesis projects, or really anything truly academic. It's cold hard cash because it always is - someone somewhere just wants to be paid for their stories like any starving writer would.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Can we read more anywhere?

ETA:

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
There could be other goals too, like getting people to think of aliens when they see UAP with advanced capability and not earth-made craft, to keep a lid on the advanced capabilities of skunkworks craft which don't officially exist.

Is not off the table but would actually be more bizarre than Aliens.
Justice would be a champion patriot beyond all comparison if he's willing to jeopardise his legacy by being sucked into a co-intel project.
You dont need the former Head of advanced projects if the only contribution is to add some MIC credibility and doodle.

Any old LM guy would have done....UFO folks are quoting stuff that Rich never said decades later due to the lack of credible sources.

edit on 13-9-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

In fairness you can see that happening; the consultancy aspect.

Sell your service to foreign governments as an organisation that has "experts" and "ex-directors" of aerial threat programs that worked within the USG on the very same thing and sell that service to those countries in a private format.

"You know all those THREATS in and around your nuclear installations? Imagine if one of your neighboring countries thought it was you? They have nuclear weapons as well don't they.....!"

They have the database and sightings applications to assist with and bingo! Cash for TTSA, on top of that there is the sightings that other governments record that will get siphoned back to the US MIC through their connections, which they can also charge the USG for that service also.

Maybe Unidentified was an advert for those services...which is why it didn't really make much sense, apart from the "meeting with the Italians".

If TTSA haven't considered this option as a business opportunity, well I want me some consultation fees for the idea

edit on p001223192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They wanted to punish India for their nuclear saber-rattling.

These aliens don’t mess around...

Look at the Indian moon shot leader CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH THE Indian leader consoling him from that alien ass whipping he got

edit on 13-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The one thing missing from all of this freakshow and the one thing that has been left out in the cold, in terms of a real scientific endeavor to answer questions; is the phenomena itself.

People say main stream scientists aren't interested in the topic, that probably has more to do with the venom in the topic and the nutty professors that already are rather than the mystery itself.

edit on p14505192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The one thing missing from all of this freakshow and the one thing that has been left out in the cold, in terms of a real scientific endeavor to answer questions; is the phenomena itself.

True dat.

If it's out there, it's probably p*ssing itself with laughter by now, Pigsy.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join