It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No dice.
He was on ATS radio podcast over a decade ago, he has always shown a balanced scientific interest in the topic.

What do we owe this latest pleasurable 180 degree swing in manic hysteria to?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Due to the below quote...

"The Phenomenon may seem hard to believe. We ignore the facts at our own peril. If the court desires I will testify in person to avert a tragedy of unprecedented proportions." - Luis Elizondo
edit on 14-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What do you think they are going to announce next week?

I hope it's something exciting like a line of TTSA vape pens!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Due to the below quote...

"The Phenomenon may seem hard to believe. We ignore the facts at our own peril. If the court desires I will testify in person to avert a tragedy of unprecedented proportions." - Luis Elizondo

No need for bold if there is no surrounding text- we can read, mate.

I worked within the criminal justice system for over 20 years - lying logically occurs every day, from either the prosecution witnesses or, most usually, the defence. (Lying under oath is not usually prosecuted, though, for obvious practical reasons - the courts would be clogged!)

Beautiful Lue has worked in a professional capacity as a pants-on-fire liar due to his previous counter-intelligence credentials. Ergo, I wonder if a court would take that into consideration if Lue is indeed willing to testify.

Or would that be an embarrassment of unprecedented proportions?

edit on 14-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Exactly what is Zondo going to do to fight the aliens? He and his threat doctrine is bogus

And for his attitude, I think if the aliens were real and they came to earth to kick some ass Zondo and TDL would be some of the first to get an ass-kicking. They would put them in concentration camps, and all their followers too. They would be sentenced to have to watch 50’s ufo movies for 100 years. And TDL would have to serve the Greek Gods by playing the guitar standing on his head for a thousand years.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
By the way, no one has even verified if that was really Delonge commenting on Silva's blog post about India. Not even Silva.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Watch for when investing is stopped

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
New Young Bloods....

“We now know they fly between Mach 5 and Mach 20 — five to 20 times the speed of sound,” Kaku said. “We know they zigzag so fast that any pilot would be crushed by centrifugal force. That they have no exhaust that we can see.” The explanations usually invoked for UFO sightings — meteors, weather balloons, even the planet Venus — can’t explain these live-action high-precision shots, said Kaku, leading to either of two possible conclusions: They are of human origin, representing a technology so cutting-edge that even leading scientists are puzzled by it. Or, he said, “maybe they are evidence of an advanced outer space civilization.”

news.yahoo.com...#

Thanks for sharing, very interesting!

It seems that Michio Kaku thinks we have sensor data that indicates speed and acceleration. If only that were true.

The Navy should declassify all sensor data on the Nimitz tic-tac. Everybody knows about this case anyway. This 15-year old data does not reveal anything about the Navy’s current defense capabilities so there is no reason to keep it classified. The data can have enormous scientific value. If they show what Michio Kaku seems to think they show, they might cause a scientific revolution.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

BREAKING Keith Basterfield....:

"The US Navy designates the objects contained in the 3 range-incursion videos that are currently being referred to in various media as unidentified aerial phenomena. The 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena' terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges - it's any aerial phenomenon that cannot immediately be identified. 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena' (UAP) is a term we borrowed from the UK. The Navy has not released these videos to the general public; nor authorised public release. The three videos were/are designated as unidentified."

THIS also assumes the Navy as SEEN the REST of the videos......so "GIMBAL" and "Go Fast" are NOT aircraft, balloons, or drones.....
This is an amazing statement.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Kaku, from the same source...

“For God’s sake, steal something!” he exhorted the audience of 1,000 at the Hesperia Barcelona Tower hotel, famous for its spaceship bar perched off the 29th floor. Kaku said a pocketed alien paper clip, alien fork, even a bit of “alien dandruff” would yield useful chemical and genetic information to scientists.

How does he know that aliens don't use 'Head & Shoulders' shampoo?

The trendy Greys obviously don't need it, unless he means the sexy 1950s Nordic blondes - but they died out with Travis Walton, didn't they?

PS: What's worse - WTF am I doing here on a Saturday night typing stuff like this?!

edit on 14-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Not identified means not identified yet. They could well be anything from balloons to alien warships.

Why do people have trouble with the concept of unidentified? It means nothing.

If I told you a suspect in a bank robbery was as of yet unidentified would you automatically assume he was a space alien?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I suspect Kaku was paid to drum this up.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 4StrykerBrigade2

Your post seems to have been "lost in the noise", depending on what you are inferring, surely they would release information that is of value and interest when trying to raise money...so they can raise more?

I am fighting the illogical with logic here...care to expand for clarification?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Just a weird hunch I have, intuition maybe. In “real life” what you stated would make sense, It is still my opinion that TTSA isn’t around just to make money...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You should post them.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Very interesting good info

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Not identified means not identified yet. They could well be anything from balloons to alien warships.

If I told you a suspect in a bank robbery was as of yet unidentified would you automatically assume he was a space alien?

If the said robber went through the bank vault through the vault door while it was closed, then maybe.

You have to have the element of extraordinary attributes or the process of elimination
Then maybe an alien

It's logical to assume high technological fast-moving ariel objects are from another planet since humans think they know everything that goes on in the earth. But obviously they don't.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
its everyone's favorite announcer of announcements about an impending announcement;

Its about a formal alliance with a big aerospace company....

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Dude..or Dudette...
The Navy watched the entire video...in addition to there in-house expertise and yet they could not id the objects...
Thus its not a ballon, drone, or aircraft. Its simply a... "UFO"

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join