It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The millionaires club

It's response like this ....... that allows me to understand the psychological and demographic composition of an individual...... Anyway Willtell.... I truly wish you the best in life and happy Friday!!!!!!!

edit on 28-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

But is good buddies with the Hoff and Kit Kat.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

His work clinically relates to his expertise as a neurophysiologist with a specialty in electrophysiology. A special research interest involves the way cognition in "making decisions under stress" are modulated by brain systems and neuromuscular control. He is both a faculty member at the Medical School and Fellow in Diagnostic Radiology, and Executive Director for Emergent Technologies.

Very interesting.....

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I was with you until you said this...

It is quite clear from some members here and from some of the Pro-TTSA crowd that a discussion is not allowed. You're either with them or your not, there is no proper discussion allowed that doesn't fit into their already complete belief system.

This is nonsense...as there are FEW pro-TTSA individuals on ATS...they are all on Twitter... on this thread alone maybe two other individuals occasionally give push back...that's about it.

Anyhow ....Happy Friday

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't think the threat narrative has been pushed too much, if at all

I disagree with your comment, with the my reply as partial evidence and as a small example of how I have reached that conclusion personally, I could have found more but it seemed enough in all fairness.

Why do you think that the threat perspective hasn't been pushed much?

Is this due to your military service and you have a different perspective to those that haven't in terms of being in a military scenario where threats are real and plentiful?

I mean that question with respect also...
edit on p471122192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The speaker is a constitutional office, while majority leader is not. The Speaker of the House is second in the presidential line of succession and therefore the office differs from other legislative offices. In 2002 and 2007 Vice President Cheney was acting president and Speakers Hastert and Pelosi were first in line of succession. During that that time a nuclear football was with them, they received full briefings on possible nuclear scenarios beforehand and were protected by the Secret Service in the same manner as the VP.

Thanks for clarification.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

THIS IS an excellent point

What brings us together is a belief that something is just not quite right in TTSA land.

I completely agree with this.... I think their should be gradients within that disagreement.....it won't be binary....black/white.....

There is alot of subtly within our disagreements....

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It is been pushed.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Speculation;

I personally am of the opinion that TTSA wants government contracts. They actually probably need them or will at some point require some further funding as I cannot see Tom reaching into his own pocket or shuffling around "debt" between companies too many times.

Whether that is in the form of being the reporting center for any "UAPS from the military and/or civilian world" and quite possibly contracts with other departments of the USG or indeed or defence contractors. This is something that TDL and others from TTSA have spoken about previously but not mentioned for a while.

With a company that has so many people on-board with active or at least previous security clearances; this would reduce the risk of information containment if they didn't have security clearances.

This may very well be why there are so many of them on-board; would it be easier to get classified contracts if 3/4 of your employees already have the appropriate clearances?

If not and if I am way off target, what is next for TTSA after their TV show is completed? Season 2 and another year of hype...??

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Hi Sublant,
I am going to give you a piece of advice ( I hate giving my opinions/advice) but I completely understand where you are coming from as I was in your position for the past three years when the NYT article broke.

1. Signal to noise optimization.....I would say 95-98% of what's discussed in "UFology" is absolute garabage/waste of time i.e. (Bob Lazar, Wilson documents,TDL books, so called leaders in UFology Geer, Pope, etc) ALWAYS REMEMBER.... "UFOLOGY" is a Business the consequence of this should be self evident.

2. Eyewitness testimony in isolation or without the support of Video, radar, and signal intelligence is useless.

3. To keep this response short (as I do have a day job
) I can pretty much assure you that what we are witnessing is of Terrestrial Origin...

4. And most importantly do not take any insults or negative comment towards you on this thread personal.
Happy Friday Everyone

And let me repeat...I want this to sink in.....

"UFOLOGY" is a Business the consequence of this should be self evident.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

How long did it take you to conclude UFOLOGY is a business?

While I am here I clipped a wee bit of Burroughs "feelings" re tonight's show.

When watching Episode 5, be aware of the taste left in your mouth after absorbing the TTSA narrative. ]

I've tasted their agenda. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. The taste left in your mouth may differ

If so, that is likely by design.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

So where is that footage showing the thermal anomaly?

Or is it just another tale with nothing to back it up, another incredible witness testimony...

Purely anecdotal that part, but I thought that would be obvious. It was only a small part of an otherwise mostly documented post.

To be honest, I was hoping it might lead folk to the blog post at the link:

DREAM'S END ON KIT GREEN: CIA, Duncan/Blake Mystery, Mind Control, Puthoff and Targ, Scientology, SRI/Changing Images of Man

Alex Constantine is somewhat of a mixed bag. On one hand he is/was an excellent journalist but somewhere along the way some paranoia creeped in. Possibly legitimately though. The paranoia that is. I definitely find him worth reading and sussing out any of the information presented for myself.

Does anyone here know the story of the Theresa Duncan mentioned in the article? I vaguely remember some pretty wild conspiracy that may or may not have any validity, but I’d like to know more about it.

This became even more relevant when I more fully realized the significance of the fact that Kit Green happens to be on the faculty of Wayne State University. Wayne State, of course, is where Theresa Duncan’s mother Mary works, making sure scientists there stay in compliance with standard guidelines for conducting experiments on human subjects.

I have no way of proving whether Kit Green knows Mary Duncan or not. I’d say that given his work in neurophysiology, he certainly must know her by memorandum if nothing else. But Green figures in our saga in other ways. In fact, he’s right at the center of a lot of the areas we’ve explored here at Dream’s End.

If anyone is interested in seeing the early beginnings of Serpo being busted by members here at ATS and some very familiar sock work (Pandolphi has claimed that undercover Doty was active here at that time) I recommend the following:

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

I think some here will find it very fascinating. IsaacKoi was there quick and didn't seem to initially think much of what the "Team of 5" emails inferred.

The reason this might be of interest here is that in trying to understand the “disclosure” efforts of TTSA it probably helps to understand the history of some of the players, moebious.
edit on 28-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yah, My first post in this thread you gotta follow the money.
The players work within the system of DC. Mellon particularly has purse string understanding going back to his paps that collapsed the stock market to benefit the Banker Cabal his family is part of and caused the Great Depression

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

This is my summary:

- Old white dude senator gets one of his wealthiest constituents in Vegas a big cheque from the taxpayers. Receives government contracts for outer space when 2 minutes previously his experience was motel owner.

Millionaire becomes a billionaire.

- Rockstar released a mylar balloon and someone elses leaked tic tac video and says the govt gave it him...Asks the common folk for 50 million dollars to make movies, write stories and build a giant ballpoint pen in an ashtray.

- Old senator comes back out with cap in hand and starts collections from tax payers again.

- No new government certified UFO or EBE info has ever been disclosed.

Now since this post the only addition is :

In 2019 newly intensified FASB regulations regarding the gov DOES NOT need to disclose financing if it is for threats to national security.

Congress just get briefed congress that UAP's are a threat to our air space.

TTSA have been using the word threat. These people know how it works, how to get their funding. Harry Reid won’t be with us long, but they are replicating the Bigelow model for funding via Congress. However, the 22 Million is change from coffee compared to what people are vying for now...Naval patents that need to be built to protect against the "threat". TTSA is not the only faction vying for the dollars. Keep this in mind.

This has never been about disclosure, when you release a video that was leaked here in 07 and the DOD is saying we have sanctioned no releases.

I suspect that they would have got those huge government grants easier to build/not build those naval patents out had Podestas team won.

edit on 28-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

A couple of interesting articles from The War Zone that may play as regards your post and other items of interest here.

Interestingly enough, both Pais’ research and some of his patents also contain acknowledgments to the work of Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, co-founder and Vice President of Science and Technology of To the Stars Academy.

Puthoff is an electrical engineer and inventor who has published research on polarized vacuums, but has also been extensively involved with paranormal and somewhat pseudoscientific topics such as remote viewing.

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances

Smells enough like another "plant" in support of whatever operation we are currently witnessing. The timing seems suspicious. Whatever is going on the evidence continues to build that it's official and not some rogue group of guys forcing Uncle Sam to disclose.

In other news, looks like the Navy is having to tighten the bootstraps a bit:

Navy May Slow Aviation Ops Due To Budget Shortfall As It Ground Super Hornet Demo Team
edit on 28-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's important to see what TTSA will do other than the videos.

I never intuitively believed in the integrity of these videos and didn’t make any attempt to even bother with verifying their legitimacy. Part of this op is to get people to waste time verifying these questionable materials. I accidentally came upon this analysis which I think is valid.

According to this analysis, my intuition was correct. It shouldn't be called GO FAST but GO SLOW!

Again, this episode may be the bust and demonstrate the reality of TTSA and help expose them.
ALL THEY HAD AS I’ve said before is these very flimsy videos and tonight, we’ll see what else they have which I think will amount to not very much.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Better yet,post it in delonges twitter with 5 6 hastags and let them address this video

who is this mick west guy btw?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What one very negative thing TTSA will do is the same thing I personally believe happens when the deep state does similar operations in politics.

Now that a certain politician has basically ruined forever any politician actually doing something, for example anytime soon, for fair trade again in this country or at least for a long time.

And many other anti-corporate, anti-deep state, anti-swamp when a said politician has been a total fraud in these matters.

The next politician employing such rhetoric will be labeled as no different from the current phony.

So the next “disclosure” operation after TTSA will get little credibility or as people will ruminate:
Yeah, these guys will be no better than TTSA!

A masterful job by the deep state on the little sheep, again, I must add.

It never ends

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hehe.
The centre can hold!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

As not to be all negative. There’s an old saying:

The counterfeit depends on the real

Somewhere there may be a genuine UFO group