It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If you follow my link from the last page

www.earthfiles.com... e-t-s/

You will see that someone leaked these exact same patents to Linda Moulton Howe back in May.

I guess Earthfiles did not give the story enough traction. Or Tyler is a LMH fan. Who knew.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee
I've thought about the people TTSA have and their backgrounds. Either they are a collection of people who were available, able and willing to do what they are doing, or something else is going on.

I'm navy, I'll leave it at that.

Regarding the secrecy, one thing to note is that everything having to do with underwater capabilities and assets is automatically highly classified. Submarines and underwater assets are by design stealthy and do a lot of intelligence gathering and clandestine operations. Also one third of the nuclear triad is the SSBNs.

People often think that SOF are super secretive and closely guarded secret, but in reality their activities are part of normal morning briefings for relatively low lever commanders. Submarines on the other hand are completely different matter. They are the silent service.

I've never seen ET craft or a flying saucer, but I have experienced some high strangeness, mainly trough my ears. Sonar is as much an art as it is science, and they way it is described in movies and TV shows is not very accurate. While training sonar operators students are played recordings such as: "Victor 3 class attack boat at 300 feet", "Pod of dolphins", "Ox Tail sonar" etc. Sometimes they are also played unidentified recordings. Some are transient, some longer recordings. Some have additional info , who recorded, when, where, conditions, other units in the area etc. and some don't. But they are real world recordings and no one, as far as I know, know what they are. And some of them are outright spooky. Some have additional data, vectors and such. You have everything from "burps and farts" to "laser sounds" and movement sounds displacing water at hundreds of knots speed. Thse kind of contacts happen regularly and the navy tries to investigate all of them. The worlds oceans are a strange place.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Do you really believe what you just wrote. It will be interesting to see what you write tomorrow .

I am serious..I don't know the details of this case. I will watch tonight...if there are no videos, radar, signal intell.
Then I am not sure if I will be receptive..

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for the cliff notes and getting up to speed with the case Arbitrageur.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hal putoff is also a Quack.....this should be obvious....
And Eric Davis...

I apologize if I have offended anyone...but...coming from my background they are not considered serious scientist...

I am not too sure about Kit Kat's credentials...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Thank you for the insights.

There are indeed a lot of tales going around about weirdness caught on sonar, but as you say, the Navy is not very forthcoming with this data.

Also, as you probably know, there was a sub present at the Nimitz incident, and one of the witnesses clain they got some very fast sonar tracks.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I am serious..I don't know the details of this case. I will watch tonight...if there are no videos, radar, signal intell.
Then I am not sure if I will be receptive..

Wow, you hardened sceptics are pretty tough cookies to please!

Like the Nimitz story (are you back to cheering that one, or dismissing it? Can't keep track anymore), it's a massively entertaining soap opera spread over three days, featuring sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'... plus, like the Nimitz soap, characters stabbing each other in the back. Add in nervous breakdowns, sinister interrogations, wild stories of three strange beings meeting the Base Commander with film crews present, plus a REAL live audio recording of UFOs beaming down lights to the ground!

Okay, not so much sex and rock 'n' roll, but mannnnnn, if that lot doesn't excite you, you really are a tough customer.

edit on 28-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Noted.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

He is a very highly qualified individual. I'd give him a break.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

He is a very highly qualified individual. I'd give him a break.

And, like research into the Milky Way, his work can also be read between meals without ruining one's appetite.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Like I said...Ufology is a business ...Follow the money...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Also, as you probably know, there was a sub present at the Nimitz incident, and one of the witnesses clain they got some very fast sonar tracks.

Very interesting.

Yeah, that's what I've been waiting and hoping to come out, but unfortunately I don't think it will. One thing is for sure, the boat had all of it's data stored and - if indeed there was disturbance in the water and something causing it- taken to shore for analysis.

IF TTSA are able to get actual sonar data, from an operational boat, out in the open, I believe they have real backing from TPTB.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks like I am manifesting reality again lol

So it's all synergizing...As I said the Tech is real but not alien.

You will most likely see this theme repeated over the next several months..Meet Silicon Valley's UFO Hunters

A small group of venture capitalists and technologists believe that humans can capture and reverse-engineer UFOs—and that trying to do so might be a good investment.

Now imagine if Apple, Google, Skunkworks, and Elon Musk piece together the open source data confirming that yes...the tech is possible..

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You say Hal Putoff is a quack. Eric Davis is a quack. Jack Sarfatti is a quack. Kit Green may be a quack.

Which of the scientists involved with TTSA either directly or indirectly do you not think is a quack?

You are really all over the map.

I would not characterize any of those people as "quacks" and I am completely skeptical of TTSA. Meanwhile, you are supposed to be a big fan.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi Arbitrageur,
Please read this...

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances

Can you do an analysis of what was discussed U2U your thoughts or feel free to post it here.

This probably is one of the most important stories published thus far ...
edit on 28-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I would not characterize any of those people as "quacks" and I am completely skeptical of TTSA. Meanwhile, you are supposed to be a big fan.

This what you don't understand....
I support the CORE of TTSA's message but not necessarily the people behind the operation.

I know you have a mental representation of who I am but ....its not corrrect...

Quack is a strong term....I will retract that.

STEVE JUSTICE is not a "Quack" that would be my standard of reference. Garry Nolan is not a "Quack" serious investigator look at publication record (High Impact Journals, Science, Nature, etc) grant funding history, etc....

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Somebody is playing games don't cha' know!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...ARG..GG

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I don't think the threat narrative has been pushed too much, if at all

I disagree with your comment, with the my reply as partial evidence and as a small example of how I have reached that conclusion personally, I could have found more but it seemed enough in all fairness.

Why do you think that the threat perspective hasn't been pushed much?

Is this due to your military service and you have a different perspective to those that haven't in terms of being in a military scenario where threats are real and plentiful?

I mean that question with respect also...

I just haven't seen them pushing the "Now fear this!" line all that much. They'd get a pass from me on that completely if it wasn't for TDL. He seems to be both their primus motor and biggest liability at the same time. DeLonge makes these constant ominous predictions about "them", and saying how our spooks have been fighting them in some manner. Rest of the TTSA people seem to take the "threat" as any military or intelligence officer would when you have unknown craft violating your airspace.

For DeLonge it seems to be a more esoteric threat coming from beings and for the others from unknown craft not following rules and regulations, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
One thing that does give me pause for reflection as to some of our players sincerity concerns mentions of Hal Puthoff in Jacques Vallee's Forbidden Science journals/series. How much can we trust what Vallee relates? That's up to the personal reader but I think he's generally on the up & up as he saw/sees it.

I'm about halfway through Volume III and the majority of entries in both II & III regarding Puthoff portrays a guy that is sure the government has a UFO program (to include crashed craft/bodies) and is obsessively devising multiple ways to uncover it. Hal seemed to believe--or give some credence to--just about every wild UFO story that came along.

Given that his background includes being a "Clear" in Scientology it wouldn't surprise me that he does exhibit a remarkable degree of willingness---naivety even. I don't know exactly what to make of it but that aspect as regards Puthoff is there.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Funny enough.....I actually recall TFT back in the original 2007 thread mentioning that he saw Sonar tracks!
Either on the powerpoint or while he was downloading the files from the server...
Let me look into this. Does someone have the link to the original thread..
edit on 28-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join