It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is your reward Kansasgirl..... FROM TDL.....:

"What if I was briefed by Italian Intelligence that a UFO shot a military helicopter out of the sky... AND- there are pics of the UFO chasing the helicopter along with a formal Italian Intel report. AND- what if it’s all on the next 2 episodes of my show UNIDENTIFIED on HISTORY CHANNEL for you to see. Airing next week... would that be of interest to you?"

Ufo shoots down copter

My job is done here.
edit on 15-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

DISCLOSURE PRESIDENT.....
TTSA moving things forward.....
THE DAM IS ABOUT TO BREAK....!!

14 seconds in

edit on 15-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

14 seconds in

Ha. Even less coherent when you listen to it than read it. I didn't think that was possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

do you even know what Day Of The Year it is?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Dear me the Tangerine Man gets his mucking furds wuddled there doesn't he?

Can you imagine this guy giving a disclosure speech

Ladies, Gentleman and other sorts of people of the free world. My warmest friends in Russia and Korea. Even other people that I think I don't like and want to see you on the other side of my wall.

I have some, well I think, it's probably news...It was only a brief briefing with too many words talking. Apparently they do say, and I've seen, and I’ve read, and I’ve heard that we may be getting reports that could mean we may no longer be the only ones with construction concepts in this universe . If that's what you want to believe. You'd think some of our great people would know. But I say do I know...well not particularly I think it’s probably not what I think no- I want you to think whatever you think.

Do I believe not what I think? Not particular,"

He's probably disclosed already.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

14 seconds in

First he almost laughed - that means he either doesn't know anythng at all or everything is a secret coverup
He would be the first to know - he had voice of a PR, very confident person but I doubt anyone responsible for this secret would take him serious and fully brief

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think there's a career you may have missed right there!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Crusher

What I see are party balloons, use of known fake footage, willful misinterpretation of flir videos, opinion articles in media, "documentary" series, and, to top it all off, the whole thing is run by intel guys.

Oh, but they've got really incredibly credible witnesses with an incredible story.

Is it good enough for you to believe? Then I guess it can be disclosure for you.

I don't know if this is disclosure or something else. But the people involved have said from the beginning this is a process which will run for a number of years. It is also something which has gotten serious mainstream people like Harry Reid and Chris Mellon talk about craft operated by "others", with a straight face and openly.

I mean for fracks sake, former Senate majority leader.

This is another talking point that I see being spammed all over a different forum. A publicist promoting their company cannot be used to support an argument for credibility. Employees of a company have monetary incentive for success. can you name comparable people that are showing support who have absolutely no involvement with the organization?

Reid is being paid by TTSA? Prove it, please.

Reid is a millionaire with at most a few years to live. (he himself has been very open about that fact, no disrespect to the man)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

True, what we shouldn't discount however is this is the US president talking about ufos, which doesn't happen often at all when in office. The only issue however is the "Who" is in office, hence the mumbo jumbo.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: KiwiNite

True, what we shouldn't discount however is this is the US president talking about ufos, which doesn't happen often at all when in office. The only issue however is the "Who" is in office, hence the mumbo jumbo.

Cough#cough#

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Here is your reward Kansasgirl..... FROM TDL.....:

"What if I was briefed by Italian Intelligence that a UFO shot a military helicopter out of the sky... AND- there are pics of the UFO chasing the helicopter along with a formal Italian Intel report. AND- what if it’s all on the next 2 episodes of my show UNIDENTIFIED on HISTORY CHANNEL for you to see. Airing next week... would that be of interest to you?"

Ufo shoots down copter

My job is done here.

What job!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Reid is being paid by TTSA? Prove it, please.

Reid is a millionaire with at most a few years to live. (he himself has been very open about that fact, no disrespect to the man)

Bet what you will find about Reid is that, like Bigelow, he has some pretty out there beliefs and is a longtime afficionado and friend of the esoteric bent. He's in the spooky spooks club I think. There's been a few Senators pretty tight with our old pals.

Not sure if I've nailed that down before or not. I'll check some old notes when I'm at the desktop.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I think that the real credit goes to the guy that asked the question.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Its not April fools day...
As I stated patience...the dam is about to break.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
TTSA is probably destined to be a huge money-making scheme.
Example, do folks here know the YouTube progressive site, The Young Turks are worth millions now and raises millions of dollars from venture capitalists, believe it or not!
It’s an institution, the CNN of progressive politics on the internet.

For TTSA...Raise interest in ufology and they raise their bottom line accordingly.
Look at Ancient Aliens. That’s also now a trademark making somebody a lot of money.

Maybe we should get in on the scheme and go ahead and makes some money?

Though as of now they seem kind of lethargic with this dreary History channel show.

They ought to, first of all, make a bigger mark on the internet and go ahead and just make that phony History channel show a gaudy replica of Ancient Aliens. Go ahead get the goddam money since your not going to get any real information of UAPs. Stop fooling yourself.

ANd BTW, I'll take a consultant FEE for that advice. Send the cash to my PayPal account.
ASAP
edit on 15-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seriously, this is definitely a money-making scheme, along with the traditional disinformation plan of the IC community. One day they’ll be fighting over the money, If not already.

This time its directly from the IC and are (in the traditional capitalist fashion) going for the cash up front, unlike past UFO organizations which were merely infiltrated but started by well-meaning people.

I mean, this thing has potential to be a vast money-making operation since the Ufo circuit has become kind of weak lately outside of the circus-like Ancient Alien type ufologist platform…So there is an opportunity to run a Mack truck scam through it and come out green, green, green with cash.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have a feeling your not far off the mark GUT

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Apparently not WT, all Lue got was enough cash for a lawnmower! But TTSA didn't pay for that lawnmower according to TTSAs accounts!

So who did!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah, they believe in the green fairy

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The history channel paid for it

He gets a salary for that show I’m sure that is better than his salary when he was a whatever the hell he was in the government.

And he probably gets paid for this IC scheme he's running.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join