It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Hi GUEST 101,

The author of the video has given me permission to respond to your comment with the below:

"According to Commander Fravor the plane was in autopilot mode only making small adjustments to keep the plane level and flying straight. And it seems to be almost completely level from the time the FLIR was looking 2 degrees L until the end, or certainly from 4 degrees left till it breaks lock at the end. It’s a great point, but I don’t think that such a slight banking would cause the object to move across the front of the aircraft and move 12 degrees so quickly if the object were stationary."

He does not have an account with ATS as of yet....maybe he will make an appearance to address the forum's concerns.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I would guess that a big part of who Day is as a person, physiologically as well as psychologically, is tied up in memories to that piece of land, and of his parents, and possibly their parents too. We say things are in people genes, but perhaps what we should be saying is that they are in our matter.

So what's interesting is some of what you stated does have a basis in reality/science.... its call:

Transgenerational Epigenetics...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: Crusher

What I see are party balloons, use of known fake footage, willful misinterpretation of flir videos, opinion articles in media, "documentary" series, and, to top it all off, the whole thing is run by intel guys.

Oh, but they've got really incredibly credible witnesses with an incredible story.

Is it good enough for you to believe? Then I guess it can be disclosure for you.

I don't know if this is disclosure or something else. But the people involved have said from the beginning this is a process which will run for a number of years. It is also something which has gotten serious mainstream people like Harry Reid and Chris Mellon talk about craft operated by "others", with a straight face and openly.

I mean for fracks sake, former Senate majority leader.
edit on 14-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crusher

Hi Crusher,
I get your point I am overall supportive of TTSA...however Tom Delonge is highly controversial and his comments are a problem he lost alot of credibility with the Joe Rogan interview...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The guy who is purportedly leading "their" "Disclosure-Fest" doesnt stack up with regards to what he says and what he says he did.

Be patient piggy...

Documents will be released shortly proving Lue was the director (this is a distraction).

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Who are we to deny that faith? Is TTSA a new future church? Is THAT the real goal?

I agree with this....on twitter there is a very strong CULTIST element in regards to support for TTSA....

I want TTSA to succeed but I am not a blind follower...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Transgenerational Epigenetics...

Not really what I was getting at, but it's sort of in the same area I suppose. Kind of.

How's your Information Theory?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Ohh I bet there is, but holding off just long enough to make credible people in the field look stupid for asking the question in the first place.

Knapps sofa aint empty yet!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Its an "American"solution for an" American" problem...

Until they drag us brits in with the Rendlesham stuff..

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Its an "American"solution for an" American" problem...

Until they drag us brits in with the Rendlesham stuff..

It's not really just an American problem if it is an excuse to further pump up their military capability due to the discovery of a new and previously unthinkable entity, that may or may not be alien, but seems like, totally scary fast (dude?).

I mean #, Boris Johnson may be the next Prime Minister of us Brits. There are several shades of stupid here too you know. How immune are we really to this stuff? Proportionately, there are probably just as many people in the Uk as the US who make their reading decisions based upon "mysterious", "amazing" and "forbidden" being somewhere in the title.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Spoilers!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

All of those almost scream "increase our defense funding!" Someone on the boards made a pretty good case for that but I can't remember who to give the credit to.

I mentioned "proprietaries" a few posts back. Another very interesting fact about the IC is that they have long been proponents of working multiple objectives from a single op.

Certainly sounds like TTSA is sticking to "fear this!" I can think of 2 or 3 reasons why they might do that to include the above.

Looking forward to tonight's episode despite the spoilers.
I boo when Lue or Hal come onscreen and cheer when they show alienzzz. And I take notes.

edit on 14-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hi Piggy,
EPISODE 6 is going to be about Ramdellsham forest....
This is a major let down....Below is a link with description of each upcoming episode...

Episode 6 revealed

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Thanks for you post Sublant...I was thought I was the only rational/logical person on this forum...jeez...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

hmm I have heard it uttered in pasting... but have no idea in regards to underlying concepts of Information Theory. I will read-up on it. Thanks,
On first past it looks interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yeah..that's there playbook...

I still don't see/know the endgame....

Something is suddenly starting to bug me about Lue Zondo's retirement...then suddenly joining TTSA....

Its a good story...but really it does not make any sense....

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The guy who is purportedly leading "their" "Disclosure-Fest" doesnt stack up with regards to what he says and what he says he did.

Be patient piggy...

Documents will be released shortly proving Lue was the director (this is a distraction).

No. TTSA has been promising and talking out of its ass for 2 years. "Be patient?" Two years, Cellty, and all they've given their (brainwashed) supporters is a video of questionable reliability that was out on the Internet for TEN YEARS before TTSA "released" it. And they STILL haven't provided any evidence that the video is what they say it is; in fact, there are statements by government officials that it's NOT what they say it is.

To advise "be patient" with this clown crew can only be said by someone who is either brainwashed or who needs to believe (aliens!) so badly that they will take anything and everything that TTSA shoves up at them.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

hmm I have heard it uttered in pasting... but have no idea in regards to underlying concepts of Information Theory. I will read-up on it. Thanks,
On first past it looks interesting.

Youre a "neuroscientist." What is your degree? And within that degree, what's your field of study?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hi Piggy,
EPISODE 6 is going to be about Ramdellsham forest....
This is a major let down....Below is a link with description of each upcoming episode...

Episode 6 revealed

I would say that Rams Dell Forest/Bentcopper would be in Episode 5 based on the descriptions. The European ally in Episode 6 is probably Venezuela.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join