It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I get your point Mirageman...and I know the history...

Offend or upset me?

No. I would just like you to fully disclose your past or present associations with TTSA or any people that are currently also pushing their agenda.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thats a fair point coursecatolog....

I will be more balanced but once again I do have some issues with TTSA especially TDL and the Evil Alien hypothesis...

In regards to details of those events...I am not privy to them.

Its just obvious to me.

Okay so what do you Think is going to happen?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Chill Celly, many presidents, in-fact maybe all of them, in the ufo era has commented on ufos.

Anyway…When you go to the next de-briefing tell them to send me my money to my PayPal account or they will soon have a lawsuit on their hands. My lawyer is Michael Avenatti.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Getting back to the topic at hand - Richard Dolan says that he believes Edgar Mitchell was the original keeper of the Davis/Wilson briefing Memo and it was in his papers when he died.

Unfortunately this does not help us at all with the validity of the facts in the document.

Mitchell believed a lot of kooky things he could not prove.
edit on 15-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Strange. I made two long posts and uploaded them and they didn't take...weird.

I can't do them again.

I don't like long posts anyway so I'll sum up what they said

To TTSA:

Tell us something…we don’t know

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tell us something we don't know...hmmm...

Apparently the last episode did worse than the previous in terms of ratings. Which makes one wonder again who is actually watching this stuff.

If its not for people within ufology, who they have claimed isnt thier target audience, but it appears the only people that are paying attention and actually watching are those in ufology and TTSAs cult members, so who is this for again?

The general public do not give a #! They are too busy consuming media from the bazillion other outlets available, they are "Netflix and chill" Seriously, Kanye West would have got more done than Tom De Longe, probably would have been more entertaining too.

Hell, maybe ufology is the problem for the general public, everytime the public pays a small amount of attention when ufology screams "alien disclosure" is impending and "coming soon" but never actually materialises is the reason why no-one actually gives a #.

It's also total bollocks of course.... People should be more concerned about the research their governments are doing with their tax monies than this piss poor circus freak show...

Synthetic Biology / Black Aircraft Projects / Occult, Esoteric Beliefs anyone? No of course not .....it's gray aliens who like beef and to finger cattle in the arse!!!

People wonder why "ufology" never gets anywhere!!

edit on p11707192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p16756192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Big SCORE for TTSA. If Trump doesn't "particularly" believe it, 92% of the left will automatically become true believers demanding disclosure.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

TBH I didn't really understand what he was saying....

Not nice throwing unwarranted political insults at people you are friends with here and have researched with for decades

Keep it in the pit Gut.

edit: I starred you anyway poopie head
edit on 15-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lol. Hey, I didn't start the conversation. I counted you and the rest here in that 8% if that helps me any.

Starred back. (----O----)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What if the reporter had been sharp enough to ask if Trump believed in "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" rather than the ET-shorthand prevalent in a term like "Unidentified Flying Object"?

How would Trump have responded?

"Unidentified Whaaa...???"

If so, Zondo needs to brief him soon, and perhaps recommend a cool blond goatee for Donny.

edit on 15-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
For anyone interested, Dark Journalist is live right now... and serving TTSA some ether

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I honestly don't have any affiliation with TTSA.

I am just a random internet dude that talks smack occasionally

Neuroscience Dude that is

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Don't know much about this guy but checking it out now.

He's inferring he's going to bust the TTSA lie live. We'll see.

edit on 15-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This is by good ole Hal....

He rarely gives presentations the one below is from 2018 you use to have to pay Vimeo $4.99 to view it.

He discusses the Meta-materials in more detail.

edit on 15-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Na, he's been calling them a CIA op from the jump:

youtu.be...

He makes up for the zoolander thumbnails with good Lu jokes

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Boy oh boy he nailed Bryan "CIA Lap-Dog" Bender to the wall. Especially with something I had noted too. Bender has been smearing the Kennedy's of late and getting as much wrong with that story as he is with TTSA. It was mentioned that Bender deleted his tweet saying The Intercept article would be proven wrong. Sweet.

Funny how all these "journalists" from the MSM are ignoring the lies and contradictions of TTSA and soft-balling the interviews. It's on purpose because it's impossible to be that stupid if you can read.

He's going over evidence that everyone here is mostly aware of but he's making some penetrating & logical points along the way. It helped me put a couple of pieces together that have been bothering me. It's still a mystery as to where the spooks are going with this, but the operational apparatus--and why it's collapsing in so many areas--is coming in to focus.

Thanks for the share---definitely worth my time watching.

edit on 15-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The dark journalist is okay. He goes a little too deep in things he knows not about.

But he definitely agrees with us on the TTSA being an IC operation.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
But clearly associated with "something " in all of this if not TTSA.

😁

(post by KilgoreTrout removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

TTSA just may be an outliner operation of the CIA.

That is the same kind of situation when the CIA, for example, owns and runs a company they use for may reasons: getting money to agents, covert work…etc.

Here, though, they will make money to maintain it on their own just like they would do with any private company they take over.

They already got the 22 million easily to Bigelow for services.

Those are the kind of operations they will do here not any type, kind, or level of disclosure.

I don't think they're ever going to tell us anything new.

The actual ufology research will be pedestrian.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join