It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Good heavens, I take a little break and...

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

>Forsaken Poseidon: Anatomy of the USG UFO SAP Infrastructure

Anyone seen this?

Also loving the flak over target.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A lot of news sources out there and far reaching ones are quoting Trump at the moment. Really interesting to see all this, and how all this shall progress and were it shall all lead. Its certainly watching time.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Thankyou am busy reading it. He is waffling on his Facebook re the other document drop on Monday , its sure to excite a few.😉

edit on 16-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I keep thinking about the Alintal stuff talked about a few months back.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What if everything is a distraction to start WW3 ..

The MSM disagree with everything Trump says but what if more FF happened and the media and Mr T started singing from the same song sheet, would that be the best way to get the majority of people to support a war?
A war that is likely to be fought with unknown technological advancements.....

I hope not.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: pigsy2400

TTSA just may be an outliner operation of the CIA.

That is the same kind of situation when the CIA, for example, owns and runs a company they use for may reasons: getting money to agents, covert work…etc.

Here, though, they will make money to maintain it on their own just like they would do with any private company they take over.

They already got the 22 million easily to Bigelow for services.

Those are the kind of operations they will do here not any type, kind, or level of disclosure.

I don't think they're ever going to tell us anything new.

The actual ufology research will be pedestrian.

You have claimed a number of times TTSA is a money-making operation, but haven't answered the question, who is it supposed to make money for?

TTSA people don't need the money and have easier and more respectable ways of getting it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I have returned to offer a little analytical assistance on this thread...it seems a little bit in a rut. I am sure my profile will be deleted soon (as it has many times in the past...lol), but lets see whats up for now.

Lets start with the recent “leaked” document — the Admiral Wilson notes... The TTSA sock puppet commenting here has loudly announced across ATS that TTSA is not involved with this “old style” ufology style document. Take that at face value. TTSA is unlikely to release or promote anything that does not benefit TTSA. The Wilson document is just that kind of distraction from themselves, and would likely be despised. NOT TTSA’s leak imo as it does not promote TTSA.

Here’s the problem with the document regardless, from an analytical point of view...

Lets go back in time... Lets say a government insider, Mr. X, approached the fellas designing the atom bomb back in the day. Mr. X had heard about some big bomb making project... He tracks down some of the project leaders through financial reports, and demands to be briefed-in. Now, at that time the atomic bomb project was highly classified. So the project leaders notify Mr. X that he has no “need to know”...sorry son...NO WAY!

Mr.X states that he thinks they may be working on a conventional bomb. So what do the “gatekeepers” for the atomic bomb project do? They correct him. They say, “No Mr. X, its not a bigger conventional bomb, its AN ATOMIC BOMB (core secret)”. Mr. X is somewhat shocked. The Gatekeepers, not satisfied with leaking a significant core secret to someone with no need-to-know, then hand Mr.X a list of every scientist and manager working in top secret on the atomic bomb project (core secret), since he has no need to know. Now Mr.X holds the name of every key secret-scientist making the atomic bomb in his mind, just in case he wants to have them kidnapped and cut their ears and toes off to make them spill their secrets, or sell or leak the info to Russia or Japan in case they want to do the same.

So what happens next? Mr.X, who holds a top secret security clearance, decides to meet with a guy...lets call him Mr. Reporter.. He has Mr.Reporter checked out. He knows Mr.Reporter does not hold any relevant security clearance. Since Mr.X is deeply involved with top secret, compartmentalized, need-to-know security protocol, he informs Mr.Reporter, “hey dude, i checked you out, and you aren’t in the intelligence community, but hey, my friend says you are chill, so hey, if you PROMISE not to tell, i will spill all the beans regarding a SECRET ATOMIC BOMB PROGRAM, because...well...why not. Just promise you wont tell, ok?”

Sound plausible? Well then, we know the “Wilson memo”, like the MJ documents and so many others is an absolute, unreasonable, unprovable FAKE.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ologist

The other one supposedly made Kit Green angry. I find that interesting - some kind of internal struggle?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Wilson memo”, like the MJ documents and so many others is an absolute, unreasonable, unprovable FAKE.

Yes.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If i still have a profile here tomorrow, i would like to do a follow up analysis on my original post regarding TTSAs latest manifestations and their root causes. Celltyunspecific posted Dr. Putoff’s video lecture on page 102 of this thread. I am sure she/he intended the video to promote TTSA...in my analysis it does quite the opposite. This video is a must-watch as Hal just can’t help himself, as he clearly wants to sound significant to his audience (in the video), whom i must assume some of which were academics of some sort by Hal’s prepared presentation.

Hal breaks down the whole sha-bang piece by piece going back to Senator Reid’s funneling of monies to Bigelow and Significantly also to Hal’s own private business.

Rather than break it all down, here are some key points Dr. Putoff made (besides projecting the pompous ego and self importance these government “insiders” have for themselves).

1) the decision to form TTSA, and the complete outline for the project down to every last thing they are manifesting now, was made wayyyy back when the money ran out of the bigelow private-party for the self described “best of the best” bureaucrats with clearance and club membership. They literally didn't want the party and self importance to end. Thus, in a typical CIA strategy rut, they decided to go the private (public benefit) corporation route. The only thing Hal got wrong on the timeline is when he stated they (bigelow team insiders and paranormal meal ticket, security-clearance science-hobbyists) first came up with the plan, and then described Tom Delong as coming around later and organizing it. Hal later said he joined..haha. So he founded it and was then recruited. Lol

2) They figured out they could sell the private corporation project to their own team (intelligence community), continue selling themselves as contractors, and also recruit info from other countries (as Hal falsely stated they couldn't steal any other country’s secrets because they are a “public benefit” corporation — watta joke).

3) They see it in a socially striated way, and i really can’t oversimplify, because if you look closely, you will see the egos and ima-special-insider lives of these guys makes them incredibly childish, despite all their spooky behaviors and trickery when it comes to secrecy and disinformation in their professional lives. At the top level (in their TTSA world view) are the government bureaucrats, because, well, they have security clearances and secrecy so no one can really competitively challenge them professionally...its a private club. Tom Delong is the second tier, a real rock star (just like they see themselves as - so its appropriate). Tom is indeed the useful idiot, tolerated as the media guy. The next tier is any legitimate scientists they can draw into the research, or anyone foolish enough in government office to offer them some juicy research contracts. Also in this tier is any aerospace company partnerships. And since TTSA is a public benefit corporation, most aerospace companies would assuredly want their secrets leaked so they cannot profit themselves...i guess thus is the logic? The next tier is the foreign government partnerships, in which TTSA shares all the nothing they have, and in return, since they are a “transparent public benefit corporation”, any and all governments should be willing to share any secret info or materials with them...again TTSA’s logic? I guess it worked with Italy and latin America..*shrugs*. The next tier is the “public”...aka the consumers, the idol worshipping fools, the uneducated and unworthy masses, the not-in crowd, the useless eaters and fans...who TTSA so generously wishes to educate as a paying, worshipful audience of cockroach-status. The public will be useful to share their useless information to TTSA’s database to be crunched into intelligent and scientific facts, since the true scientists of TTSA will know what to do with the ignorant mythologies of these half-simian paying fans. Lastly, and at the lowest rung of the tier are the UFOologists, forever lost in the muck and unscientific ignorance of their own stupidity, until TTSA arrived to provide the scientific method, which was invented, in fact, by Hal.

As i stated in my initial analysis...yes, these guys are spooks or wannabes in some cases. Yes, they loved the Bigelow party and want more of the same. Yes, They have monstrously huge self-aggrandizing egos, and see their plans well in service to their true community (not the American people, but the American intelligence community), and at the same time see themselves rising to their true calling: media fame, educating the American public that TTSA is the only real science involved with UFOs, and therefore the only real mouthpiece for the whole phenomena (hint hint, thats why UFOologists are bottom tier by necessity). Don’t forget, Bigelow was a private party. Big egos chillin with billionaires, rock stars, spies and scientists...making good cash. Damn fun by those standards.

Yes, they are legitimizing UFOs in the public mindset (to their own status and benefit imo) No, they will be unable to disclose anything more than more of what we have already seen...or what any foreign governments may offer them, although as their sock puppet has stated, perhaps thats more than we have had in awhile besides fake dotys and fake documents. I have remote viewed them, and yes, remote viewing is real (to a degree...not to reality) and they will definitely pass willingly any secrets up the line governmentally, but NOPE...This is not a CIA op. These are ex spooks (future contractors they hope) behaving and operating the only way the know how...insider BS with minimum efficiency, grand self importance, and high expense rates. This was the only way these fringe guys could continue and RAISE the game of their sweet little party.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SublantTTSA people don't need the money and have easier and more respectable ways of getting it.

Afaik Mr Puthoff and his buddies got some sweet government contracts, really easy money with no peer review involved, out of the AATIP thing before it was shut down.

Now he is head science honcho of TTSA and is awarding himself contracts to investigate magic materials. I don' think it gets easier than that.

I mentioned it before, but imho the purpose of TTSA is to get the government to throw money at UFOs and other fringe topics again, ideally to Puthoff and friends of course.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
For my last post i would like to post some UFO analytical theory (related to TTSA’s videos and operational status) that is outside of the box, and probably should have its own thread... but i may just post it here as it is related...but tomorrow...4am cali time here. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Now he is head science honcho of TTSA and is awarding himself contracts to investigate magic materials. I don' think it gets easier than that.

Awarding himself? What money would that be?

Puthoff personally is a 82 year old millionaire.

So, once again. If TTSA is a money-making operation, for whom, what money and for what purpose?

Chris Mellon alone could finance the study of magic materials, if it's just the question of money.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You sure can type a lot. But I guess everyone is allowed an opinion etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Chris Mellon alone could finance the study of magic materials, if it's just the question of money.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Awarding himself? What money would that be?

Puthoff personally is a 82 year old millionaire.

So, once again. If TTSA is a money-making operation, for whom, what money and for what purpose?

Never assume that rich people don't want to be richer. Millionaires rarely stop wanting to make money? Your reasoning doesn't stand up there.

Puthoff as VP of TTSA has awarded a contract to EarthTech to test alleged metamaterials.

There is a massive conflict of interest as Puthoff is the guy who would have to beat himself up as an executive leader of EarthTech and the science exec at TTSA. It was announced last October.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis......

Any discrepancies involving completion of project tasks or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI will be resolved by executive leaders from each respective company.

He is also responsible for preparing (and writing) some of the 38 DIRD papers as part of BAASS. Eric Davis is also employed at EarthTech and charged the government $25k for an 80 page pamphlet on teleportation in 2004 even recommending that a massive multi-million project was set up to investigate further. Something which was criticised as junk science. So these guys make easy money by pumping out useless paperwork. Much of which is repeated. They are riding a gravy train at US taxpayer expense.

If Puthoff is so great then what has he actually achieved since 1970 other than to hand over the secret of scientology to the CIA?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wasn't there an official statement as to why AATIP was wound up?

The former staffer said that eventually, however, even Reid agreed it was not worth continuing.

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” he recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years.”

“There was really nothing there that we could justify using taxpayer money,” he added. “We let it die a slow death. It was well-spent money in the beginning.”

How do you go from;

After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance

To "THREAT THREAT THREAT, WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS REAL WAKE UP"

The private aerospace contractors wouldn't need the DIRDS anyway and most of the DIRDS are available online in slightly different variantsa, a simple search of the authors of such papers are available on academia if people look.

Also alot of the meta materials have already been tested many times before and in the Puthoff angle, he was there helping Firmage in the Beta Trial of TTSA too.

Not their first rodeo that's for sure...
edit on p50643192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p52646192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Exactly. If this was really a proper UFO research project then why waste money on their 'research papers'. Hoff probably creamed a cool $1 million of taxpayers money doing that. No wonder he's a millionaire. He sure knows how to waste other people's money.

Couldn't they just have bought some textbooks as reference instead? That would be a lot cheaper.

And yes the Pentagon claimed the whole thing was basically a waste of time. Despite Zondo claiming it was a success.

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source : Politico

Although it wouldn't surprise me if there are people at the Pentagon playing the game here too. There's a lot of money sloshing around in the world of military contracts. Looks like some people have made careers out of it.

edit on 16/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If there is any agency that would and should monitor UFOS/UAV/UAP/AAV/AAS it should be The National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).

Not some disgruntled guy in a pentagon basement office with pens stuck in the ceiling filling in excel spreadsheets of "sightings". When the money "ran out" did they get a bootleg copy of MS office instead?

What did El Zondo do to "deserve" the post that he alleges he held?

Considering the supposed "taboo" that TTSA has stated this subject brings with thier "stigma" trigger word in terms of naval pilots wouldn't report sightings die to fear of being demoted / grounded etc...

Just who did El Zondo annoy to get the position of "head of AATIP" considering the taboo then?

I thought they shipped off naughty intelligence officers to head up catering in Germany

He supposedly couldn't talk to mad dog mattis about it, which is why he left? Did he not have his email address?

What a mess...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Never assume that rich people don't want to be richer. Millionaires rarely stop wanting to make money? Your reasoning doesn't stand up there.

Puthoff as VP of TTSA has awarded a contract to EarthTech to test alleged metamaterials.

There is a massive conflict of interest as Puthoff is the guy who would have to beat himself up as an executive leader of EarthTech and the science exec at TTSA. It was announced last October.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis......

Any discrepancies involving completion of project tasks or disagreement between TTSA and the ETI will be resolved by executive leaders from each respective company.

He is also responsible for preparing (and writing) some of the 38 DIRD papers as part of BAASS. Eric Davis is also employed at EarthTech and charged the government $25k for an 80 page pamphlet on teleportation in 2004 even recommending that a massive multi-million project was set up to investigate further. Something which was criticised as junk science. So these guys make easy money by pumping out useless paperwork. Much of which is repeated. They are riding a gravy train at US taxpayer expense.

If Puthoff is so great then what has he actually achieved since 1970 other than to hand over the secret of scientology to the CIA?

I don't assume anything, so I don't know how it could affect my reasoning.

Willtell (and others) made the claim that TTSA is a money-making operation and so far hasn't backed that up with anything.

If TTSA was created to make money, it would mean a number of multi-millionaires and millionaires (and poor Lue) with either great earning potential, or past retirement age, and with reputations to lose, decided TTSA is the way for them to make more money. Or they would have found another more efficient way to make money. Is that why Chris Mellon spent years working for the government BTW?

Whole other thing is for a company to create revenue to be able to operate. Does that make it a "money-making operation" or suspect in some way?

I've never said Puthoff is great, I've never said anything about him one way or the other, so why put it in a reply to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join