It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Celly, how’d you like the show?

When you go back for your debriefing tell them to jazz it up a bit. And get Zondo some better clothes.

They can stop pretending their legit and go full money making scam mode

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So at the start of the show, the guy asked Zondo how you doing and he says

Fine... every day above ground is great.

Who says something like that?

I seem to have heard that in a movie I can't remember. Either a gangster or cop movie?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I mean, this thing has potential to be a vast money-making operation since the Ufo circuit has become kind of weak lately outside of the circus-like Ancient Alien type ufologist platform…So there is an opportunity to run a Mack truck scam through it and come out green, green, green with cash.

I think the future of UFOlogy will follow Noory and the C2C model with a stage show production, bands, meet and greet, insider section, a dating site, and a solid christian slant. Linda, Dr. Doom and Knapp, hell I'd go see that circus.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Hl Menckin...
There's a sucker born every minute...PT Barnum

eta, I have a small Production co., crew and a rock solid template...apparently there's money in skinwalkers too. Who want's to drive the truck?

edit on 15-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: coursecatalog

Dear me the Tangerine Man gets his mucking furds wuddled there doesn't he?

Can you imagine this guy giving a disclosure speech

Trump was a caught off guard and had to search for the words.

Bubba was expecting a UFO question on Kimmel and still his answer was so incoherent it might as well have been in swahili.

It's not easy to lie about something you really have to keep a secret and which clearly has had an impact on you as a person.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hi Arbirageur,
This video analysis of the FLIR1 might be of interest. I am not sure of the validity of the analysis but it could be of interest to you.
FLIR1 video analysis

At least he gets the apparent leftward motion correct that was missed in the 270 page report, so kudos for that.

However he is not correct that the degrees going by faster necessarily implies any acceleration. We don't really know what the UFO is doing. It's probably not hovering, but even if it was, you can show that the jet flying to the right of a hovering object would make the degrees go by at a faster rate as the jet gets closer the hovering object, even if the hovering object is not moving and the jet is flying at a constant speed in a straight line. So if the degrees can go by faster with neither object accelerating like that, we have to be careful about inferring any acceleration from the camera angle degrees going by faster. The camera is turning faster, but what exactly the UFO is doing is not easy to ascertain. One thing that would help is if there were mutiple planes tracking the object from multiple locations, then we might be able to tell a lot more about it using triangulation, but we only have the one video. The military likely has or had a lot more data though.

The other object is probably not hovering, it could be another plane for all I know but the images don't consistently look like a tictac so one more reason not to call the object a tictac. At the beginning it almost looks round and later the image doesn't have a smooth tic tac shape but more of a dumbbell shape at points.

a reply to: KansasGirl

Hey quick question for the "old guard" ...in all seriousness.

Does this feel different....?

You all would have a better/deeper understanding of the current events given your history with the subject.

I wish I was not obsessed/excited about the current state of "ufology" but it really does feel like the "dam is about to break".

This really does feel like disclosure... I would appreciate any insights or is this event similar to the ones you have all experienced in the past.
Thanks..
My personal experience isn't particularly relevant but I suggest you read this CIA file that explains how they and the Air Force knew what some UFOs were, but they and the Air Force misled the public because they wanted to keep the nature of the UFOs a secret:

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90

Air Force BLUE BOOK investigators aware of the secret U-2 flights tried to explain away such sightings by linking them to natural phenomena such as ice crystals and temperature inversions. By checking with the Agency's U-2 Project Staff in Washington, BLUE BOOK investigators were able to attribute many UFO sightings to U-2 flights. They were careful, however, not to reveal the true cause of the sighting to the public.

According to later estimates from CIA officials who worked on the U-2 project and the OXCART (SR-71, or Blackbird) project, over half of all UFO reports from the late 1950s through the 1960s were accounted for by manned reconnaissance flights (namely the U-2) over the United States. (45) This led the Air Force to make misleading and deceptive statements to the public in order to allay public fears and to protect an extraordinarily sensitive national security project.

Now we talk about the U2 rather freely but at one point the U2 flights were considered a national security issue and the Air Force would tell us anything but the truth about those "UFOs" in order to not reveal the true nature of the UFO sightings known to be the result of people seeing U2s.

If you think secrecy about national security technologies ended with the U2, think again. Do you think it's possible the Air force has more modern technology than the U2 they might want to keep secret for national security reasons?

If so, then why would they be any more inclined to disclose the truth about those sightings, than about sightings of the U2?

originally posted by: mirageman
Cough#cough#

How can that video be called "President Barack Obama Denies Knowledge of Aliens"?

Practically the first thing he says is that if Kimmel got elected president, he wouldn't be able to go look up the area 51 stuff because the aliens wouldn't let him. That's confirming aliens, not denying them! Though I suppose he could have been joking.

edit on 2019615 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's funny Will.....The last episode was too slow. Things will get interesting in the next two episode...in fact...according to the producer it was because of the upcoming episode TRUMP made is statement today...
Explosive new episodes

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A major point that needs to be emphasized is that:

For the first time a sitting president in the oval office has public stated that he was briefed on the existence of UFOs....

He does not personally believe but he did leave room in support of the pilots.

This needs to be analyzed...use a logical flow of consequences that had to have happen for us to be where we are today....

Such that the sitting president of the United States of America is Addressing the possibility of UFOs in the Oval office...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That's funny Will.....The last episode was too slow. Things will get interesting in the next two episode...in fact...according to the producer it was because of the upcoming episode TRUMP made is statement today...
Explosive new episodes

TTSA is like the goldfish in a fishbowl that sees a tsunami on the news and says "hey, that was me!"

------

Of course UFOs are possible. They are unidentified things in the sky.
edit on 15-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Sublant

Reid is being paid by TTSA? Prove it, please.

Reid is a millionaire with at most a few years to live. (he himself has been very open about that fact, no disrespect to the man)

Bet what you will find about Reid is that, like Bigelow, he has some pretty out there beliefs and is a longtime afficionado and friend of the esoteric bent. He's in the spooky spooks club I think. There's been a few Senators pretty tight with our old pals.

Not sure if I've nailed that down before or not. I'll check some old notes when I'm at the desktop.

I don't doubt that. Though Reid is a mormon, and by all accounts active and devout, so he'd need to keep that very private.

But that doesn't change what I said earlier. He is as serious a character as you can get. When he was the Senate majority leader and Obama was in the White House, Reid was one of the most powerful and influential people in country. Also as a member of Gang of Eight and member of Senate Select committee on Intelligence, very well informed. And he has no need to take money from TDL or Elizondo, and anyone making such a claim needs to back it up with with something.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Such that the sitting president of the United States of America is Addressing the possibility of UFOs in the Oval office...

President Jimmy Carter did that a long time ago...

www.history.com...

www.sciencechannel.com...
edit on 15-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Seriously, this is definitely a money-making scheme, along with the traditional disinformation plan of the IC community. One day they’ll be fighting over the money, If not already.

This time its directly from the IC and are (in the traditional capitalist fashion) going for the cash up front, unlike past UFO organizations which were merely infiltrated but started by well-meaning people.

I mean, this thing has potential to be a vast money-making operation since the Ufo circuit has become kind of weak lately outside of the circus-like Ancient Alien type ufologist platform…So there is an opportunity to run a Mack truck scam through it and come out green, green, green with cash.

Logical question is, money-making for whom? TDL is the president of TTSA and he would have made a lot more money just by staing in Blink 182 and by producing and promoting music from others.

Mellon sure as # doesn't need UFO pennies and the likes of Puthoff and Justice don't need the money they may be getting from this and if they do, they could have gotten it easier and with a lot less public ridicule by other means.

So all of these people are in it for Elizondos retirement fund filling operation? Lue probably already has a pretty decent pension fron the G, but I guess he just needed a bit more.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks for your response Arbitrageur

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thanks for your response Arbitrageur

Seriously, are you connected with TTSA or the Unidentified TV show? Or do you just mainline TTSA news all day?

Why so cagey about this?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

A very salient point!!

But that doesn't change what I said earlier. He is as serious a character as you can get. When he was the Senate majority leader and Obama was in the White House, Reid was one of the most powerful and influential people in country. Also as a member of Gang of Eight and member of Senate Select committee on Intelligence, very well informed. And he has no need to take money from TDL or Elizondo, and anyone making such a claim needs to back it up with with something.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

A major point that needs to be emphasized is that: For the first time a sitting president in the oval office has public stated that he was briefed on the existence of UFOs....

Why are you so badly informed? I mean seriously you are really, really badly informed and seem to just pass what you are served up by Lord Zondo and your masters.

It's like over half a century ago when Harry Truman admitted to it.

I [General Robert B. Landry, the Air Force Aide to the President] was called in one afternoon (in 1948) to come to the Oval Office. "He, the President (Truman), wanted to see me. We talked about UFO reports and what might be the meaning for all these rather way-out reports of sightings, and the subject in general. The president said he hadn't give much serious thought to all these reports; but at the same time, he said, if there was any evidence of a strategic threat to the national security, the collection and evaluation of UFO data by Central Intelligence warranted more intense study and attention at the highest government level....

Source : Richard Dolan - UFOs and the National Security State

And just in case you don't believe Dolan.Truman said it on TV over 70 long years ago.

Now, I accept that you may have associations to TTSA that require you to promote their project. But may I politely suggest that you go and do some real research. Come back when you really have something of value beyond being a blind, vacant minded believer in whatever Lord Zondo. DeLonge Shot and Giorgio Knappster tell you.

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands and are showing yourself up to be a rather, ignorant and credulous individual who is unable to actually do more than regurgitate TTSA factoids. Perhaps in the misguided hope that flooding this thread with your statements will somehow change people's minds?

Alternatively you can ignore that advice and continue to market TTSA.

If TTSA really had anything of significant value it would be broadcast across international news media. Not be contained with in a History Channel production. So the answer must be that just like Hunting Hitler, Finding Bigfoot and being Cursed on Joke Island there is nothing there beyond entertainment value.

edit on 15/6/2019 by mirageman because: social engineering

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

None of the above...

Just be patient we are experiencing disclosure.
Several more events will unfold in the next two weeks that help to illuminate our present predicament.

This is the best forum online for high level discussions.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

None of the above...

Just be patient we are experiencing disclosure.
Several more events will unfold in the next two weeks that help to illuminate our present predicament.

This is the best forum online for high level discussions.

You could always save us some time and tell us what those events are and how you know they are going to happen. That might add to your credibility.

Or at least tell us what you think is going to happen and what you think our current predicament is.
That's called discussion rather than promotion.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I get your point Mirageman...and I know the history...

But this time its different.

Our President has publicly stated that he has been briefed on UFOs....

This cannot and should not be minimized...it is of importance.

Since joining this forum... TFT has made his return and the President was briefed on UFOs.

We are entering a GOLDEN AGE OF UFOLOGY...

I sincerely apologize if I have made comments to upset or offend you.
It was not my intention.

Sincerely,

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

I get your point Mirageman...and I know the history...

But this time its different.

Our President has publicly stated that he has been briefed on UFOs....

This cannot and should not be minimized...it is of importance.

Since joining this forum... TFT has made his return and the President was briefed on UFOs.

We are entering a GOLDEN AGE OF UFOLOGY...

I sincerely apologize if I have made comments to upset or offend you.
It was not my intention.

Sincerely,

Are you saying that TheFinalTheory - a poster who may or may not have returned after ten years but who has without a doubt added absolutely nothing to the discussion whatsoever in his dozens of posts since returning* - is the future of UFOlogy???

I'm afraid you may be right.

* Of course except for his four levels of forum posters Tony Robbins on crack bull#.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thats a fair point coursecatolog....

I will be more balanced but once again I do have some issues with TTSA especially TDL and the Evil Alien hypothesis...

In regards to details of those events...I am not privy to them.

Its just obvious to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join