It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If the Report comes out next week, and Congress leaks some of the "juicer" tidbits, liberal media will have just what they need to IGNORE President Trump's meeting with Kim Jung-un in Vietnam.

That's not going to be ignored no mater what happens in the world.

All media will report on this for sure.

I mean they already are.
www.cnn.com...
edit on 22-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe trump will jump ship while abroad next week and we wont have to worry about him any more.

lol

If he did that we should just let him go. Don't even chase him at all. Just swear in pence and everyone can laugh and get back to loving each other.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Kavanaugh WAS a hoax. You can't prove a negative. Stop deluding yourself.

The media doesn't get fooled. THEY fool people. They make up news and report it as if it's true to push their agenda.

And if you disagree that they do this, then you really need to observe more what's going on.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are constantly trying to distract from the high strangeness of everyone from Trumps camp lying about all of their interactions with Russia. If this is a witch hunt why do people need to lie?

If this were people around Hillary being rang up you would be frothing at the mouth.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

You are constantly trying to distract from the high strangeness of everyone from Trumps camp lying about all of their interactions with Russia. If this is a witch hunt why do people need to lie?

If this were people around Hillary being rang up you would be frothing at the mouth.

If there was ILLEGAL Russian Collusion, don't you think Bob Mueller and his staff of 200 (yes..TWO HUNDRED) attorneys and researchers and law enforcement officers, would have found it after almost 2 years of searching???

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

CNN has to once again, back-track on a hyped-up prediction. It sheepishly wiggles out of their "exclusive", that announced Mueller's final report as being imminent.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 2/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yeah if we were playing hide and seek I'd have lunch before I decided to look for him.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Really cuz I saw the whole thing on TV. Clearly you have no idea what hoax means.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Oh absolutely....Yes... I am sure of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

I saw the whole thing on TV.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ha ha it was trumps friggin DOJ who announced it then had to back track.... They have been doing it over and over again.
How many times has Giuliani announced the end of the investigation. And even your precious fux was reporting it so get off the high horse.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

AND..anything that was discovered during that initial investigation.... Jesus where have you been? This has been covered.

So, if the opinionated repeat anything enough, reality changes to accommodate it.

Riiiiiiight... but only in America...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ha ha it was trumps friggin DOJ who announced it then had to back track....

On Wednesday Feb 20th, CNN was the first news outlet to excitedly break the big news that the Mueller Report would be finished "as early as" the next week. As usual, CNN cites people that don't exist, for their exclusive.

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Bill Barr is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, with plans for Barr to submit to Congress soon after a summary of Mueller's confidential report, according to people familiar with the plans.
www.cnn.com...

And, as I pointed out early in this thread, the words "as early as", don't mean a thing.

I could say, "BREAKING! -- SillyOlMe will make a sensible statement as early as next week!".

If it happens next week, or 2 years from now, my NEWS FLASH prediction is accurate, whenever you make that sensible statement.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
BREAKING!

Mueller Report Available NLT 3/26/2019.
Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join