It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
CNN are reporting that the Special Counsel investigation into Russian interference is scheduled to report next week.

A few things:

1) CNN reporting it so it could be fake news.
2) If true, this feels like Barr might be wrapping it up
3) It fits with Schiff being eager to get his investigation off the ground to continue the propaganda

edition.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Bill Barr is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, with plans for Barr to submit to Congress soon after a summary of Mueller's confidential report, according to people familiar with the plans.

Regardless of Schiff's crazy antics, he has nowhere near the same teeth as Mueller - what are people who have used the SC as a comfort blanket for nearly 2 years going to do?

It looks like as if the report will be sent in summary format to Congress.
Not clear what the public will see.

So what do people think this will show? If seems like it will be a big fat zilch, though I suspect it will be something along the lines of:

The Russians interefered
There is no evidence of collusion
Trump campaign members were naive, but not conspiring.

It's going to hit the left hard, but they will try to spin it.

Regardless, humble pies are being prepared and eggs waiting to be cracked over peoples faces.
Maybe Trump supporters, maybe the left. We'll see, soon, if CNN are correct.
Who's going to have to suck it up?
edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Regardless of Schiff's crazy antics, he has nowhere near the same teeth as Mueller - what are people who have used the SC as a comfort blanket for nearly 2 years going to do? 

They're going to flock to Schiff's narrative like a safe space until November 2020.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Who's going to have to suck it up?

Won't be with those with TDS.

All they can do is blow chunks, and call it gourmet delicacy.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

They're going to flock to Schiff's narrative like a safe space until November 2020.

The media are going to treat Schiff's house investigation like no other.. daily updates and spin.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Doesn't seem to follow the 'path to 2020.'

I suppose we could see a big gear shift but would be a pure surprise if it was indeed done.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK"... would be accurate even if Mueller finished and reported his findings 2 months, or 2 years from now.

CNN is run by deceitful bastards.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Doesn't seem to follow the 'path to 2020.'

I suppose we could see a big gear shift but would be a pure surprise if it was indeed done.

The only thing that seems to have changed and aligned is that Barr is now in and Rosenstien looks to be leaving next week also...with a new Deputy Attorney General nominated yesterday.

Cleaning the decks? If they are it might be in preparation for going after the cabal who staged a soft coup attempt.

I do agree that it would a a big surprise if the Democrats have been forced to shut their nonsense down.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This part was funny to me:

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

Lol, if there was anyting in there that pointed to collusion with Russia, the announcement would come out BEFORE any negotiations with NK.
Brennan seems to be panicking, but saying they will continue with other investigations...but he does not think that Trump was a 'witting' conspirator.
I think they are getting their new language together - having just watched Brennan, watch out for "Trump was stupid and got played by Putin asd an unwitting agent."

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Could be, or could be the next stage of the constant cavalcade of BS we've experienced.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Could be, or could be the next stage of the constant cavalcade of BS we've experienced.

Could also be why McCabe is on tour to drum up PR for the house investigation and plant some more doubts.
But yes, also could be complete horse manure.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I thought it was going to be in the fall

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I thought it was going to be in the fall

It's not actually clear if the public will even be told if the report is done.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Particularly funny since all the Trump dirt reporting up to now has been timed TO interfere with whatever the president had going on at the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, that begs the question...what if it does?

What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then?

I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

CNN is trying to distract from HIGH STRANGENESS with the Ruth Ginsburg "matter" right now.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this is going to be one anticlimactic event, for both the right and left

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the matter that she is still alive?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

Well, that begs the question...what if it does?

What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then?

I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

I guess that's possible, but both Republicans and Democrats on congressional intelligence committees have already admitted that there's no evidence to support those claims. Plus, Adam Schiff is starting another investigation because Mueller wasn't "thorough enough." And none of Mueller's indictments have been related to Russian collusion -- all have been for unrelated offenses (Manafort) or process crimes like lying to investigators (Stone).

So really, there are plenty of omens to read, and they all point to Mueller's report landing with a dull thud, rather than a loud boom.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

In that case it will be Trump supporters having to wipe the egg off their faces.
I'd be surprised, though. Very suprised.
If it's NOT shown that Trump did something illegal, what I WON'T be surprised about is when anti-Trumpers refuse to apologise, walk away from it and push the latest delusion instead

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join