It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think you are right with your conclusions in the OP. But the left will try to twist everything to make it looks like Trumps team was colluding when there is no evidence they did. Yes, The trump team was played, but so were the Democrats, the whole dossier was a setup from Russian interests. Russia wants civil unrest and bickering here, a divided nation will fall. The Democrats are playing right into Russia's hand. They cannot even see it, they are so blind.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I feel like theres a higher chance of this being CNN trying to drum up excitement in viewers rather than it actually happening. I may be wrong, but I dont think its coming quite yet. Even if it does it may be additional weeks before we know what happened with it.

I do wonder if there may be some other cases under seal which may only be unearthed when Mueller is finished and submits the report. We still have the New York AG's Office investigation and the SDNY investigations that will be ongoing.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well past due

Those with TDS have already deluded themselves by inventing the narrative that this report is "for collusion only" (I thought that was the whole point of their inquisition?)

Of course that has never been stated and they have no legitimate reason to believe that, outside of blind straw grasping.

Those paying attention knew it was bologna since the FBI cleared Trump in July of '17, but lets face it nobody serious ever believed the Clinton straw grasping Russia hysteria/paranoia. I will call it what it really is: a big fat phoney excuse for her historic defeat, and after so much DNC primary rigging and alienation of an entire voting block and for what? Nothing.

Great to see this. Looks like Rosencrime is on his way out also

Hopefully on their way to criminal charges, but I won't hold my breath

Either way, this is great news for the President. Although only the most deluded ever believed in any sort of Trump/Russia conspiracy. Sad to see so many private citizens, pundits, public employees and even law makers have hitched their entire reputations on this "collusion delusion" being true. Some have taken it further (Avenatti, Schiff, Maddow, Homophobe/Liar Joy Reid, etc) and claimed to have some inside track or made some pretty heavy predictions none of which have come to pass.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If the Report comes out next week, and Congress leaks some of the "juicer" tidbits, liberal media will have just what they need to IGNORE President Trump's meeting with Kim Jung-un in Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Couldn't trump show us anyway with an eo or something?

Trump won't have the documents, Barr (DOJ) will.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This part was funny to me:

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

Cnn had McCabe on tv today saying trump could be a russian asset.
What could possibly be worse?
How could cnn make him look worse?
Have him eat a baby seal live?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Cherish this rare gem. A "sane" Democrat..

Rep. Ted Lieu told CNN's Chris Cuomo his hope for the result of special counsel Robert Mueller's dive into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"The best possible result would be if Robert Mueller found Donald Trump completely innocent because I don't want our President to have engaged in collusion with a foreign power," the California lawmaker said Wednesday. "Now, if the report comes out and exonerates Donald Trump, we move on."

— Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) February 20, 2019

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Cherish this rare gem. A "sane" Democrat..

Rep. Ted Lieu told CNN's Chris Cuomo his hope for the result of special counsel Robert Mueller's dive into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"The best possible result would be if Robert Mueller found Donald Trump completely innocent because I don't want our President to have engaged in collusion with a foreign power," the California lawmaker said Wednesday. "Now, if the report comes out and exonerates Donald Trump, we move on."

— Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) February 20, 2019

Yay someone who cares about his country!
Huzzah

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Mueller's brief was about Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

He wasn't investigating collusion between Trump and Russia. That has been the often repeated media spin but isn't the basis of the investigation.

Rosenstein's letter appointing Mueller as Special Counsel.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Couldn't trump show us anyway with an eo or something?

Trump won't have the documents, Barr (DOJ) will.

There are indications that Bob Mueller has already finished his investigation.
1. Mueller not seen for several days.
2. No additional witness traffic.
3. Boxes being removed from the Special Counsel offices.
4. People who were known to be on the team, are now back at their regular jobs.

The highly anticipated report from Mueller may have already been sent over to his boss, AG William Barr.

Mueller is the opposite of James Comey. He wouldn't announce, "Hey world...I'm done!". Instead, Bob Mueller would just quietly send his report over to his friend/boss William Barr, and go back to enjoying retirement, according to people who know him well.

William Barr could take a week or two to convert the report into a non-classified document suitable for public consumption.

All that time, the MSM goofballs would be growing more impatient, and asking each other on the air, "When the heck is Mueller shutting down?!"

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It'll be a non-event misinterpreted by everyone.

"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.".
-Macbeth (Act V, Scene V).

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Or maybe not.... We have only heard rumors. Muellers office has not confirmed that they are wrapping up and in fact they just indicted Roger Stone and they recently asked that the grand jury be retained for another six months though I did also hear that they have not interviewed anyone in weeks either.
Fact is we do not have anything at all confirming that they are done.
Of course we are all anxious for the results... for different reasons but equally anxious to get those results.
This could be an interesting week coming up... Cohen testimony should be juicy... or it could be counter climactic and leave us still waiting.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The left cant change the truth no matter what.
And heres another idea I've heard floated.... Mueller will insist the report be released if it is bad and trump will insist it be released if it is good so its quite possible we will see it in any event.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The only TDS is the Trump Denial Society who insist he is innocent or the Trump Defense Syndicate defending every bad move he makes.
Other than that its just a dumb phrase you guys came up with to facilitate the above... deny and defend.
Maybe trump will jump ship while abroad next week and we wont have to worry about him any more. LOL... Or maybe he will come back to a newly unsealed indictment...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

as if....
The world looks different to grownups.... you'll see some day.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Call the media... I completely agree with you! LOL.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

The left cant change the truth no matter what.

The left media sure is trying hard enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If it outlines crimes the congress will have to act to impeach. They have a duty to the constitution.
I am with you in that I do not think Mueller was leading a witch hunt the past two years and that he will submit a report the congress will be forced to ackowledge.

What I seriously doubt is that the report will simply be filed away without any action.

And the last piece of the puzzle that has not been addressed is trump juniors lying to congress.
So I think there is more road ahead of us.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Thats only your opinion but....
thankfully that wont matter much will it?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is it?

Wasn't the media pushing the Kavanaugh HOAX, then the Smollet HOAX, then the MAGA kids HOAX... Etc, etc, etc...

Of course, you can't see it from Wonderland, so there's that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join