It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So what? They had the discussion because turmp was is an idiot and out of control... They said it because he may very well be a Russian asset.

again... close your eyes... do not, what ever you do, ask any hard questions...
edit on 2222019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"he may very well be a Russian asset."

The dream lives on in the minds of those in desperation.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it exonerates trump trump will insist it be released... really dude... where ya been the past two years?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He couldnt but he could sure insist it be released.
We could almost assume that if its not released it contains damaging material because trump would want a good report made public.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We all think that would be the best results you know...

That it most likely wont be is where we all differ.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

AND..anything that was discovered during that initial investigation.... Jesus where have you been? This has been covered.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There are indications that Bob Mueller has already finished his investigation. 1. Mueller not seen for several days. 2. No additional witness traffic. 3. Boxes being removed from the Special Counsel offices. 4. People who were known to be on the team, are now back at their regular jobs.

I dont know about number four but the rest is circumstantial. I had seen the same spectulations except I heard that people were inquiring about returning to regular duty within the bureau.
Yes these things are compelling but not entirely conclusive. It could be they are preparing to wrap up or just moving files to where they can be submitted to congress more easily.

Oh and number 2 while its true there have not been any new interviews it is also true that there are still sealed indictment associated with the case. No not the forty million sealed indictments that Q insists exist across the country but real sealed indictments of not so large a number lol. And the fact that the Grand Jury is still convened on Muellers behalf.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No you are trying hard to deny the truth.... big difference.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No.. they were reporting what was going on. Christine Blasey Ford brought the implications. Think...
The rest is once more..... your opinion.
Because they didnt create any of those stories either... they just reported them...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If it exonerates trump trump will insist it be released... really dude... where ya been the past two years?

Yeah, he'll "insist".

And?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
CNN are reporting that the Special Counsel investigation into Russian interference is scheduled to report next week.

A few things:

1) CNN reporting it so it could be fake news.
2) If true, this feels like Barr might be wrapping it up
3) It fits with Schiff being eager to get his investigation off the ground to continue the propaganda

edition.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Bill Barr is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, with plans for Barr to submit to Congress soon after a summary of Mueller's confidential report, according to people familiar with the plans.

Regardless of Schiff's crazy antics, he has nowhere near the same teeth as Mueller - what are people who have used the SC as a comfort blanket for nearly 2 years going to do?

It looks like as if the report will be sent in summary format to Congress.
Not clear what the public will see.

So what do people think this will show? If seems like it will be a big fat zilch, though I suspect it will be something along the lines of:

The Russians interefered
There is no evidence of collusion
Trump campaign members were naive, but not conspiring.

It's going to hit the left hard, but they will try to spin it.

Regardless, humble pies are being prepared and eggs waiting to be cracked over peoples faces.
Maybe Trump supporters, maybe the left. We'll see, soon, if CNN are correct.
Who's going to have to suck it up?

next week eh?
not long now then.....
seems "If March comes in like a lamb, it will go out like a lion" may be accurate this year?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Top DOJ officials say that Mueller report will NOT be submitted next week.

Something else I heard.... the grand jury can also submit a report to a judge if they think congress should get the info they have.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And nothing.... that was a complete thought....And it seems you agree with me.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Is it?

Wasn't the media pushing the Kavanaugh HOAX, then the Smollet HOAX, then the MAGA kids HOAX... Etc, etc, etc...

Of course, you can't see it from Wonderland, so there's that.

Kavanaugh was not proven a hoax. The media was fooled by the blogger that originally reported about the maga kids and once the truth was known the media reported the truth. Same with smollet, they were on his side till the truth came out then they reported about that change in the story.

Do you even watch cnn, msnbc, nmc, abc, etc? Because the only one out of these three that the media hasn't changed their reporting on once more facts came out is the kavanaugh one. And that's only because , like I said it has not been proven real or hoax ether way.

And before you ask yes I can post many examples of what I am saying from the daily show to rachel maddow.
The way you talk makes me assume you only hear about the left wing media from the right wing media.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We all think that would be the best results you know...

That it most likely wont be is where we all differ.

I know one liberal that wants trump to be the devil himself. And for all the world to see it. For it to be undeniable. Because like many in trumps base she loves seeing the tears of the other team.

But all the other lefties I know in real life think like the person in that quote.
They want stability in government.
And to defend every ones right to pursue happiness.

Something that keeps me leaning left is that when I hang out with my republican camping buddies they talk a lot of negative stuff about the left and the world in general.
When I hang out with my dem friends at parties we act silly and laugh at nothing for the most part. If politics come up a bunch of people boo and ask that the conversation be changed.

Except my one super lib friend. They talk negative about trump every time I see them. But to be fare plenty of those times it was me that brought up politics. I'm a talker...
edit on 22-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes these things are compelling but not entirely conclusive. It could be they are preparing to wrap up or just moving files to where they can be submitted to congress more easily.

It could simply be that those boxes and staff members were the ones dealing with manafort, papadopoulos, gates, flynn, and whoever else has already been found guilty.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If he insists and really tries to show the report while congress blocks I will assume he is innocent.

It will mean a lot to a lot of people who blocks this report and who wants it to see the light.

Does it mater to you at all if you get to see the entire report?

Would ether of the two outcomes change your mind? Trump blocking or congress blocking.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

cnn has been wrong before.

I bet it doesn't rap up next week or even next month.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Does it mater to you at all if you get to see the entire report?

Would ether of the two outcomes change your mind? Trump blocking or congress blocking.

Not really.

Because regardless what's in the report;

One side will believe it, the other side won't, and there will be riots.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I fear this too.

Because regardless what's in the report; One side will believe it, the other side won't, and there will be riots.

If this ends up destabilizing america even more; it will be china, russia, iran, nk, that win this game.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join