It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: one4all

Hahahahahahahahahaha scientific evidence is wrong, my evidence is right.........but i can't present any evidence because it conflicts with my theory - that pretty much sums up your position, right?

Plate tectonics is evidence and sourced. For example, the slip-strike earthquake that created the Tohuka megaquake in Japan in 2011 lifted part of the plate over 40 feet off the sea bed - measured both in real time and in subsequent surveys - that is plate tectonics in action and evidenced in real time.

Every time you are challenged you simply type....lol......as though that actually accomplished anything (although actually, it does - it makes you come across as completely deluded). Well, congratulations, you clearly win "tinfoil hatter of the year".

Plate tectonics are included in the VGCDW Model just like Pulsewater Events are and we treat conventional perspectives surrounding Plate Tectonics exactly the same way we treated the Pulsewater Event perspective...we throw out the bathwater but keep the baby.....you haven't challenged anything....simply brought us another component of the VGCDW Model.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I am aware of Carpy's true intentions. Along with all the other detractors.

Well, we can add paranoia to confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Hahahahahahahahahaha scientific evidence is wrong, my evidence is right.........but i can't present any evidence because it conflicts with my theory - that pretty much sums up your position, right?

Plate tectonics is evidence and sourced. For example, the slip-strike earthquake that created the Tohuka megaquake in Japan in 2011 lifted part of the plate over 40 feet off the sea bed - measured both in real time and in subsequent surveys - that is plate tectonics in action and evidenced in real time.

Every time you are challenged you simply type....lol......as though that actually accomplished anything (although actually, it does - it makes you come across as completely deluded). Well, congratulations, you clearly win "tinfoil hatter of the year".

Plate tectonics are included in the VGCDW Model just like Pulsewater Events are and we treat conventional perspectives surrounding Plate Tectonics exactly the same way we treated the Pulsewater Event perspective...we throw out the bathwater but keep the baby.....you haven't challenged anything....simply brought us another component of the VGCDW Model.

You keep saying "we". Who is "we"?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

But, in reality, Science does have its Pope's, Bishops, knights, and pawns, all preaching the same religious belief. The Great Religion of (Their Version) of Science.

My "true intentions"? That would be to simply deny ignorance and to call out your very clear confirmation bias.

Science is not a "religious belief". Your theory is. You have no evidence or proof to support it.

Your true intention is to breed ignorance by trying to recycle an olde school disinformation method on ATS in 2019....lol.. science supports the VGCDW Model AND an Expanding Earth....just keep doing the legwork like you are..so far all you have brought home is supportive evidence proving out the VGCDW Model...keep it coming....you are slowly buiding your model Carpy.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

But, in reality, Science does have its Pope's, Bishops, knights, and pawns, all preaching the same religious belief. The Great Religion of (Their Version) of Science.

Science is constantly evolving - by it's very nature. Theories are postulated, then tested before conclusiomns are made. As new theories and new evidence come to light, they can completely overturn current scientific belief. For example, the Clovis First populating of the Americas is now pretty discredited given the plethora of new sites emerging.

The crucial part though is that for scientific knowledge to advance, evidence is required. Wacky Youtube videos are not evidence of anything at all, other than an ability to make and post videos to Youtube.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

My "true intentions"? That would be to simply deny ignorance and to call out your very clear confirmation bias.

Science is not a "religious belief". Your theory is. You have no evidence or proof to support it.

Your true intention is to breed ignorance by trying to recycle an olde school disinformation method on ATS in 2019....lol.. science supports the VGCDW Model AND an Expanding Earth....just keep doing the legwork like you are..so far all you have brought home is supportive evidence proving out the VGCDW Model...keep it coming....you are slowly buiding your model Carpy.

If you say so. All you have is gibberish ranting and hot air, by the way.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I was prepared to carry on debating with you as the theory is interesting, if nothing else.

However, there is no VGCDW model, other than a few people online (despite your beliefs). That is it. No one is researching it because there is nothing to support it. It is nothing other than an out there theory. You have absolutely nothing to back up your argument and you offer nothing in the way of evidence, tangible or otherwise. And, once again, you go with the lol. It is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalalalalalala.

Ignorance and disinformation? Coming from the person offering literally zero in the way of evidence other than the "knowledge" gained from people in a shiny craft as you yourself admit..........

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Science is constantly evolving - by it's very nature. Theories are postulated, then tested before conclusiomns are made. As new theories and new evidence come to light, they can completely overturn current scientific belief. For example, the Clovis First populating of the Americas is now pretty discredited given the plethora of new sites emerging.

The crucial part though is that for scientific knowledge to advance, evidence is required. Wacky Youtube videos are not evidence of anything at all, other than an ability to make and post videos to Youtube.

Popes,Bishops,Knights,and Pawns......are all representative of the layers of suppression and the levels of knowledge of said suppression experienced by each piece in the game.

Some anti-humanitarian deviant and Friends sits there and dictates humanities future....via suppression....they control the Published word,the sales and distribution of published books, the publication of bastadised peer approved data,the curricular content and direction in places of higher learning,the career paths and disclosures of scholars and field academics,they use fake TV and Documentaries to solidify there corruption and to embed their lies and misdirections.There is a trickle down effect in play.The people doing the grunt work are the LEAST informed and least guilty.Thats why we throw out the bathwater but keep the baby which represents that true data gathered with proper intentions BEFORE it is carried down the chain and bastardised.We respect the source and data....just not the status quo published interpretations and usages.

I embrace them all....for as the VGCDW Model proves....there is only one complete truth...NOTHING IN BETWEEN OR UP FOR DEBATE....

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You mean this "Model" that you keep spouting off about but can't or won't say whatever it might actually be?

That one?

Still waiting for you to comment on the Ring of Fire documentary. You asked for video proof and such and I gave it to you. What's the matter - cat got your tongue?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I was prepared to carry on debating with you as the theory is interesting, if nothing else.

However, there is no VGCDW model, other than a few people online (despite your beliefs). That is it. No one is researching it because there is nothing to support it. It is nothing other than an out there theory. You have absolutely nothing to back up your argument and you offer nothing in the way of evidence, tangible or otherwise. And, once again, you go with the lol. It is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying lalalalalalalalala.

Ignorance and disinformation? Coming from the person offering literally zero in the way of evidence other than the "knowledge" gained from people in a shiny craft as you yourself admit..........

There was never a debate....just you bringing in evidence supportive of the VGCDW Model...and me letting you know the evidence is already included in the VGCDW Model.You just don't have the Model and cannot squeeze it out in its entirety without building it yourself...which you are beginning to do....don't run away now.Puleswater Events and Plate Tectonics are a good beginning.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There was never a debate....just you bringing in evidence supportive of the VGCDW Model...and me letting you know the evidence is already included in the VGCDW Model.You just don't have the Model and cannot squeeze it out in its entirety without building it yourself...which you are beginning to do....don't run away now.Puleswater Events and Plate Tectonics are a good beginning.

It has become painfully obvious that you don't have any such Model yourself. Strange that such a world shattering Model/theory only comes up with virtually nothing when you Google VGCDW.

Can you explain that or even actually respond sensibly or at all to points put to you? Such as the Ring of Fire documentary, for example?
edit on 8-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

All religions have a set of binders you must put on, and keep on. You are not allowed to look past those binders and see the real world for what it truly is. Religions in essence brain wash, and control their subjects.

Real Scientists never put binders on, and maintain a open mind to new information, evidence. They are controlled by their observations, not the detracting binders.

Yes, I am aware of your true intentions.

So, the moon has great amounts of water in its "Crust"? Amazing, just amazing. I wonder how it got there. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes, I am aware of your true intentions.

Really? What are they?

So, the moon has great amounts of water in its "Crust"? Amazing, just amazing. I wonder how it got there. Any ideas?

Icy comets? what's your theory. Come on, don't be shy.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This is like pulling teeth. All you provide is cryptic questions. Go on, put your cards on the table and your money where your mouth is. Out with it, man.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Here you go:

Wiki: Lunar Water

What's your point? Do you actually have one?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It has become painfully obvious that you don't have any such Model yourself. Strange that such a world shattering Model/theory only comes up with virtually nothing when you Google VGCDW.

Can you explain that or even actually respond sensibly or at all to points put to you? Such as the Ring of Fire documentary, for example?

You should feel that it is world shattering....and your search brings you here because this is the BEGINNING..

Stop jabbering about the Ring of Fire...how do you think VGCDWs work?....the Continents MOVE quickly....and then they stop....the water doesn't move....the Continents do....hence DISPLACEMENT WAVE,again the Ring of Fire is peripheral evidence of this action or Continental movement which is sudden not a "drift" ....and is included completely within the VGCDW Model.So is Mountain building and as are Continental Descents.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This is like pulling teeth. All you provide is cryptic questions. Go on, put your cards on the table and your money where your mouth is. Out with it, man.

The questions are not cryptic, you just don't want to answer any of them, you simply redirect requesting"proof" which can only be found within the confines of peer approved published data according to ONLY YOU......so you are stubbornly trying to establish a status quo....based upon ONLY your version of "proof"....you intentionally exclude yourself by doing this and then whine and cry that no one is giving you answers.....lol....yes the lols are for you Carpy…..but Carpy I am ok with it...like I said you have no where to hide and eve if you hold 5 different degrees pal you are in over your head now....all you can do now is be re-educated.....and that will only happen if someone wants to be nice to you and teach you…..lol...but you seem to be accustomed to taking an oppositionally defiant stance and being the Devils Advocate to shortcut the learning process...and LMAO.....no one here is willing to give you the easy way out.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Stop jabbering about the Ring of Fire..

You asked me to post this. Remember? You bottled it by not responding.

how do you think VGCDWs work?...

I have no idea. Because you claim to know this but your'e not telling.

The continents move quickly? How?

Come on, genius. Spill the beans and no more lame excuses, please. Do it or stop trolling this thread and go post a Flat Earth thread or whatever your latest Youtube video told you.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The questions are not cryptic, you just don't want to answer any of them,

Not true old son. I answered his questions about the Drake's Passage sea floor topography and about lunar water. I also posted the documentary about the Ring of Fire at YOUR request which you just shut up about because you have nothing to counter what you saw, if you even looked at it. So stop telling such lies.

And I was replying to him, not you.

It's you that claims to know better than the entire body of scientific knowledge in the world but judging by the fact that you can barely string together a coherent sentence I rather doubt that you are that clever.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

.no one here is willing to give you the easy way out.

Really. So, you think that you speak for everyone on here? Delusional added to the other noted conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join