It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

No, I just said goodbye to another poster who was just posting ranting drivel.

Wegener started the concept of plate tectonics and a bunch of people developed the theory. Why do you keep asking these questions? Do you have a point? This is becoming rather circular. If you disagree with the whole body of current scientific knowledge then it really is up to you to either put up or shut up.

Here:

Wiki: Plate Tectonics

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
More tumbleweeds........

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The only problem with this hypothesis is that all life didn’t disappear simultaneously from NA. Not even all megafauna died off at one time. It was a process that took hundreds of years if not longer. There’s evidence that Mammoths has been losing genetic diversity for over 1000 years prior to their eventual disappearance in the geological record. The same holds true for many species that went extinct before, during or after the younger dryas and humans certainly didn’t disappear from NA in one fell swoop. Clovis Cuktire for example wasn’t the end of humans in NA, it was simply replaced by Folsom, Gainey, Suwannee-Simpson, Plainview-Goshen, Cumberland and Redston amongst others and there is evidence that each of these cultures derived directly from earlier Clovis which was only around a few hundred years anyway.

So no, N. America didn’t become lifeless ~13KA

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

No, I just said goodbye to another poster who was just posting ranting drivel.

Wegener started the concept of plate tectonics and a bunch of people developed the theory. Why do you keep asking these questions? Do you have a point? This is becoming rather circular. If you disagree with the whole body of current scientific knowledge then it really is up to you to either put up or shut up.

Here:

Wiki: Plate Tectonics

No, I don't disagree with the "Whole Body of Current Science". Just one very fictional word.

Now I asked you specifically about the word Subduction. You didn't really answer my question. Prior to 1965 any notion of crust going under other crust, was rejected by the leading Geologists.

From your Wiki page it only says " Robert R. Coats of the U.S. Geological Survey described the main features of island arc subduction in the Aleutian Islands ". On his page this is stated "that the origin of the dipping zone of seismicity beneath the Aleutian arc occurs along a megathrust above underthrusting oceanic crust and its sedimentary cover;" He never used the word "Subduction", nor is he the Author of the theory.

Also in your link, it does send the reader to the "Group" who solidified Plate Tectonics into a Accepted theory. "A symposium on continental drift was held at the Royal Society of London in 1965 which must be regarded as the official start of the acceptance of plate tectonics by the scientific community".

I accept "Plate Tectonics" as good science, prior to 1965. I accept "Expanding Sea Beds". Subduction, as a theory, has no foundation in science. All good science will have a complete history of observations and the men who made them.

" Royal Society of London " is the direction to look.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

No idea who invented the word "Subduction". So what?

You are stuck in 1965, it seems.

Things have moved on since then. Here - some up to date actual data - stuff like observations, GPS monitoring, measurements etc. Hard facts and good science- nothing to do with the RSL:

USGS Data

Got a problem with USGS?

Come on - put your cards on the table and stop playing games.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No idea who invented the word "Subduction". So what?
So what? You put great faith in "science" and a particular word, not even knowing, its history. "Nullius in verba"

So what?

Obviously, the oceans have expanded, and if the "Theory" of subduction did not exist, that would mean the world has expanded over time.

Now here's the catch. Geology would have taken a different course. Science would have followed that expansion to a logical conclusion. Solid planets can not expand, sure, they can become larger from accreditation, but only to a certain point.

You can not have 70 million years of expansion, and subduction at the same time. The "Theory" of subduction attempts to keep the planet the same size as it was when created. Too much evidence exists that demonstrates Continents were connected to one another early on. Tree species, plant and animal remains found on continents that were adjoined.

The bottom line is this, Solid planets can not expand, but another type, can!

There is an abundance of evidence on the Ocean beds to confirm Spreading and expansion. And by the way, that process can, and does, create earthquakes. Where is the evidence for Subduction?

Why is it so difficult to accept the inevitable truth of our planet? The enforcement of "Private Property", the enforcement of the Royal Secret.

Ya know, the original Hollow earth theory was discovered by some of the very first members of the "Royal society". I suppose it was then the Society decided to create its motto, Nullius in verba.

Come on - put your cards on the table and stop playing games.
The expanded ocean beds are evidence, of a hollow planet. Hollow planets, can, expand.

The politics of Royal Decrees keeps the secret. And a Certain global organization enforces the "Hood Winking" , in blissful ignorance.

Stop taking "Their" word for it. Do your own research, and see what you come up with..........

12,000 years ago there was a global reset of not only humanity, but of knowledge as well. To overcome, to defeat the next "Reset", humanity must unite. Regardless of what the "Royalty, Global Elite" want!

Any Questions?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

o what? You put great faith in "science" and a particular word, not even knowing, its history. "Nullius in verba"

It's the theory not the word that's the thing.

"Nullius in verba" - "on the word of no-one" or colloquially "take nobody's word for it". The motto of the Royal Society.

A good motto for those that follow the scientific method, no?

Speaking of which I respectfully choose to not take your word for Hollow Earth, thank you very much. Not without some good evidence for it.

Nullius in verba indeed, matey.

I thought the motto was coined in @ 1670 or so when the Royal Society was formed, by john Evelyn, I think. Was he a Hollow Earther?

Any questions? I might have some if you had any actual answers.

1/10. Must try harder.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpyI never asked you to take my word, I asked that you do your own research. That motto also applies to "science" as well. I question it all.

In as far as the "Royal Society", you seem to know more than what you let on. Interesting, Matey.

And if that be true, then you know who actually discovered the truth about our planet, and what organizations he belonged to.

Speaking of which I respectfully choose to not take your word for Hollow Earth, thank you very much. Not without some good evidence for it.

In as far as "Evidence" for the Earth being hollow, I have all I need. And no, I'm not going to be sharing it so it can be buried by hoodwinking. But of course, that isn't your intention, Matey! But I can assure anyone who is interested, it is there. In plain sight.

Imagine that, I started out trying to debunk the HE theory 30 years ago. Today, I'm on board!

Good Day to you, Oldcrappy..........

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Obviously, the oceans have expanded,

Have they? Proof/evidence, please.

Here - a nice potted history of Expanding Earth, and why it isn't:

Popular Mechanics

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

In as far as the "Royal Society", you seem to know more than what you let on. Interesting, Matey.

Not really. It's called "Google". I do my own research, you see.

And if that be true, then you know who actually discovered the truth about our planet, and what organizations he belonged to.

No idea. The Illuminati? The Masons? TPTB? Reptillians?

And no, I'm not going to be sharing it so it can be buried by hoodwinking.

Now, where have I heard that before.......?

Good Day to you, Oldcrappy..........

Childish personal insults is it, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

A clue to lead your research back to the real world. Might want to look up this experiment. Mass of the world calculated in 1774:

Maskeylyn's Schiehallion Experiment Revisited

Google throws up Edmond Halley? Do I win a prize?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok,
Back actual science and away from the drivel.

From today's "Nature",

sedimentary record from patagonia, southern Chile supports cosmic-impact triggering of biomass burning, climate change, and megafaunal extinctions at 12.8 ka Mario pino1,2, Ana M. Abarzúa1,2, Giselle Astorga1,2, Alejandra Martel-Cea1,2, Nathalie CossioMontecinos1, R. Ximena Navarro3, Maria paz Lira4, Rafael Labarca1,2, Malcolm A. LeCompte5, Victor Adedeji6, Christopher R. Moore7, Ted E. Bunch8, Charles Mooney9, Wendy S. Wolbach Allen West11 & James P. Kennett12 the Younger Dryas (YD) impact hypothesis posits that fragments of a large, disintegrating asteroid/ 10, comet struck North America, South America, Europe, and western Asia ~12,800 years ago. Multiple airbursts/impacts  produced the YD boundary layer (YDB), depositing peak concentrations of platinum, high-temperature spherules, meltglass, and nanodiamonds, forming an isochronous datum at >50 sites  across  ~50 million km² of Earth’s surface. This proposed event triggered extensive biomass burning,  brief  impact winter, YD climate change, and contributed to extinctions of late Pleistocene megafauna. In the most extensive� ��investigation south of the equator, we report on a ~12,800-year-old sequence at Pilauco, Chile (~40°S), that exhibi ts peak YD boundary concentrations of platinum, gold, high-temperature iron- and chromium-rich spherules, and native iro n particles rarely found in nature. A major peak in charcoal abundance marks an intense biomass-burning episode, syn chronous with dramatic changes in vegetation, including a high-disturbance regime, seasonality in precipitation, and warmer conditions. This is anti-phased with northern-hemispheric cooling at the YD onset, whose rapidity  suggests  atmospheric linkage. The sudden disappearance of megafaunal remains and dung fungi  in  the YDB layer at Pilauco correlates with megafaunal extinctions across the Americas. The Pilauco  record appears consistent with YDB impact evidence found at sites on four continents.

The paper mostly covers the identification and differentiation of the types of microsphereuals found at this particular archeological site, whether they be impact caused, volcanic, man made, or biogenic(bug and fungal poop).
The conclusions are pretty strongly evidenced.

Section 12: Conclusions

The main objective of this study was to test the YDB impact hypothesis by analyzing a wide range of data from the Pilauco site in southern Chile. The following conclusions show that our data and interpretations are consistent with the YDB impact hypothesis and we found no evidence that refutes the hypothesis.

(1)

At Pilauco, ~12,800-year-old peaks in high-temperature Pt-rich and native-Fe spherules are comparable to similar impact-related evidence found at more than 50 YDB sites in North America, Europe, and western Asia. It appears that the YDB layer at Pilauco is coeval with similar layers found at these sites on several continents and is also possibly related to the proposed YDB impact event.

(2)

Identification of the YDB layer at Pilauco greatly expands the proposed YDB proxy field ~6,000 km farther south of the closest well-studied YDB site in Venezuela, and ~12,000 km south of the northernmost YDB site in Canada, a distance equaling ~30% of Earth’s circumference.

(3)

Cr-rich spherules are found in the YDB layer at Pilauco, but not found at the ~50 other sites on four continents, suggesting that one or more local impacts/airbursts occurred in the Cr-rich basaltic terrain circa Pilauco.

(4)

Unusually high Pt/Pd and Au/Pt ratios suggest the influx of non-local PGE-rich material. The presence of a significant Pt abundance peak in the YDB layer at Pilauco supports the proposition that the proposed YDB impact event was large enough to have distributed impact-related materials across both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

(5)

The Pilauco charcoal record shows that the largest episode of biomass burning in the sedimentary sequence investigated was coeval with the widespread biomass-burning event at the YD onset, as identified in >150 ice, lake, and terrestrial records from four continents, including lakes in South America.

(6)

Pollen, cuticles, and seeds records from Pilauco exhibit a large decline in abundance and diversity, and a major change in taxonomic composition of plants at the YD onset. These changes indicate there was significant environmental disruption at Pilauco, associated with abrupt climate change. Although the change in the abundance/diversity of plant taxa and fire activity recorded at the Pilauco site cannot be solely attributed to an extra-terrestrial impact, all the independent lines of evidence presented in our investigation (spherules, trace elements, fossil plants-animals, etc.) suggest that these changes may have been driven by an extra-terrestrial event.

(7)

The YDB layer at Pilauco coincides precisely with the abrupt termination of cooler climate of the Antarctic Cold Reversal across southern South America and Antarctica, immediately followed by the onset of warmer conditions. Through the seesaw effect, this climatic change is anti-phased via atmospheric processes with Northern Hemisphere cooling at the YD onset.

(8)

Human artifacts were found at Pilauco only below the YDB layer, suggesting a local population reorganization/decline. They were found only in association with extinct megafauna bones.

(9)

At Pilauco, no bones or remains of extinct megafauna were found above the YDB proxy layer. Similarly, the record of Sporormiella spp. spores indicates that the local megafauna extinction was coeval with deposition of high concentrations of impact spherules and Pt, suggesting a possible causal connection to the YDB impact event.

In summary, evidence has been found in the Pilauco section that is similar to that found at >50 YDB sites on four continents. This is the first time that extensive YDB evidence has been found at high latitudes in the Southern Hemisphere. The evidence reported in this study appears consistent with the proposed effects of a YDB cosmic impact event that affected both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

www.nature.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Back on topic - good.

Some more on the YDB:

The Cosmic Tusk

Interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

But I can assure anyone who is interested, it is there. In plain sight.

Nullius in verba, old son.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Back on topic - good.

Some more on the YDB:

The Cosmic Tusk

Interesting stuff.

here is the link to George's blog on the paper.
In an Email a couple weeks ago, George hinted at something big coming down the pipe, I imagine this is it.

cosmictusk.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Back on topic - good.

Some more on the YDB:

The Cosmic Tusk

Interesting stuff.

In an Email a couple weeks ago, George hinted at something big coming down the pipe, I imagine this is it.

cosmictusk.com...

Postulating that the Earth is NOT ROTATING but is being held firm for a short time sans its protective layers of atmosphere and magnetic and other defenses...would it be fair to say that the side facing the sun might be a little more well done than the one facing away from the sun once the ball gets rolling again?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Back on topic - good.

Some more on the YDB:

The Cosmic Tusk

Interesting stuff.

cosmictusk.com...

Postulating that the Earth is NOT ROTATING but is being held firm for a short time sans its protective layers of atmosphere and magnetic and other defenses...would it be fair to say that the side facing the sun might be a little more well done than the one facing away from the sun once the ball gets rolling again?

Loss of atmosphere?
Stop the rotation of the earth?
Just stop and think about what you just said.
Then familiarize your self with the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Momentum, which I know you won't.
Why embrace the IMPOSSIBLE, when the evidence clearly points to the probably likely.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Back on topic - good.

Some more on the YDB:

The Cosmic Tusk

Interesting stuff.

cosmictusk.com...

Loss of atmosphere?
Stop the rotation of the earth?
Just stop and think about what you just said.
Then familiarize your self with the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Momentum, which I know you won't.
Why embrace the IMPOSSIBLE, when the evidence clearly points to the probably likely.

The Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Momentum...could you please explain in your words how those principals apply to the complete history of oil from beginning to end.Lets please try to keep things Global in scope.Loss of Atmosphere and cessation of rotation are also global in nature.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Been studying several physicist's and also ancient records,the plagues in the bible coincide with the path a rogue solar system which has a large semi elliptic orbit,that has effects on the magnetosphere,causing volcanoes to erupt,large earth quakes,the degree of damage depends how close the orbit gets,as each satellite in it's orbit have different magnetic energys,thus some have more intensity on the planet,causing tidal waves,and even cosmic burst's and even a pole shift,this started in 2012,we are now at the start of the destruction of earth

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Been studying several physicist's and also ancient records,the plagues in the bible coincide with the path a rogue solar system which has a large semi elliptic orbit,that has effects on the magnetosphere,causing volcanoes to erupt,large earth quakes,the degree of damage depends how close the orbit gets,as each satellite in it's orbit have different magnetic energys,thus some have more intensity on the planet,causing tidal waves,and even cosmic burst's and even a pole shift,this started in 2012,we are now at the start of the destruction of earth

[/quot

Precisely.....now simply remember to build a J-shaped underground shelter in a high altitude "safer" area....an air-lock....that works like the drain under your Kitchen sink ….25 feet down...in bedrock....no special tools or skills required.Water purification ability and food and medicine and everything for 31/2/years....seeds...books on all Techs from the ground up...school books....everything you need to start CIVILISATION AGAIN because Nature has no conscience or countenance....BTW one requires a reliable MODEL to predict where to place this Shelter....location is EVERYTHING and HUMANITY may depend on any one group...speaking of which 150-300 people is perfect.....don't think you will make it with only your Family...you will not...and we require the ability to express species diversification on a globally representative scale post-event so all groups must be diverse genetically....at this point in time Humanity requires as many groups as we can muster to be preparing.....the masses shall NEVER BE INFORMED...it is what it is and is beyond remediation at this point in time IMHO.....time is now better spent preparing than preaching.

Anyone interested in PRIOR safer locations during the LAST CYCLE OF THIS MAGNITUDE need only ask a Basque.....lol.
edit on 17-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join