It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Science, MUST, be initiated by observation. Otherwise it's just not Science. Now, I observe circular indentations approx 300 miles in diameter, in a odd pattern on the ocean bed. Plate tectonics just dosn't seem to answer the question as to how they were formed. I also observe circular patterns that match those on the ocean bed (300 mile diameter) somewhere else. My first logical thought is, can they be related in some way.

No, you have OBSERVED nothing of the sort. You have just looked at Google Earth. By your own standards, that's a "Fail", I'm afraid.

How about "Ocean currents", by the way, as a possible explanation for these as yet unobserved patterns. Hypothetically speaking.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Science, MUST, be initiated by observation. Otherwise it's just not Science. Now, I observe circular indentations approx 300 miles in diameter, in a odd pattern on the ocean bed. Plate tectonics just dosn't seem to answer the question as to how they were formed. I also observe circular patterns that match those on the ocean bed (300 mile diameter) somewhere else. My first logical thought is, can they be related in some way.

No, you have OBSERVED nothing of the sort. You have just looked at Google Earth. By your own standards, that's a "Fail", I'm afraid.

How about "Ocean currents", by the way, as a possible explanation for these as yet unobserved patterns. Hypothetically speaking.
If, and there really is no way for me to confirm this, if, Google Earth is based on Scientific research, then, it would be a logical assumption it is a fair reflection of reality, given we know certain areas are smudged out.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: oldcarpy

No idea. I am no expert. Are you? Plate tectonics? Earthquakes?

I've shown you where the plates are in that area, once you eventually told me where it was, now you tell me your "alternative to known science" theory of yours, and how it might be of any relevance to this thread topic.

Shame that One4all seems to have bottled this thread.
Okay, let me simplify it for you.

About 12,000 years ago there was a terrible traumatic event here on Earth. It's called the "Great Flood". Since this has not happened since, then, there is no way to examine what happened back then, or the mechanics of the event. Reviewing recorded statements of those who wrote down what they observed, is all we have. Cultures around the world have their own versions, which is understandable, but all generally say the same thing.. What on Earth could have caused such a event? Science is generally silent, except to say evidence is starting to pile up that the event did in fact happen.

Did anyone Observe the plates move to produce that "Feature"? Or, is it just theory.......? Convince me

Please try to keep emotions in check, they play no role in Science.

Ignore Carpy....my god, the oppositionally defiant lazy mindset gets old fast,but there are Red Smarties in every Box aren't there?....lol.

Carpy....you are just a trouble maker.....a crap disturber ....wanting to get smart without putting in the work....but no one is giving you any epiphanies now are they?...nope no gifts for carpy....lol...just blood sweat and toil.

Carpy has tried to de-rail this thread from the beginning....but it is not happening.

Lets say 12,980 years ago.....we had Noahs flood.....lets say in fact we don't care about the date......because this is all Carpy has to hang onto...we will hamstring Carpy here at the beginning just to watch Carpy twist in the wind....LMAO.

We had NOAHS FLOOD.....and we can PROVE IT.....you listening Carpy.

The only power capable of reforming the entire surface of this planet in the ways it has been done is HYDRAULIC POWER....only HYDRAULIC POWER COULD TRANSPORT CLASSIFY THEN DEPOSIT TRILLIONS OF TONS OF MATERIAL....this is indisputable....Oil is fresh and liquid biological material....this is fact.....by following the patterns of terrestrial reformations we can easily look at the Continents and visually discern via satellite imagery which directions the Continents moved in during this event.

The only question is WHEN did this happen...some say 12,980 years ago....some say 3655 years ago....there could be a cyclical event that occurred 12,980 years ago that is simply the far high end of the destructive curve this event can potentially catalyse.So we are left to define the exact timeline of this cyclical event so as not to be caught unaware if and when the short cycle of 3657 years happens to be the one that projects on the far destructive side of the curve.

Is this the cycle that ends up giving us a Global Flood or is it not?....the reality of a Global Flood creating fresh oil via HYDRAULIC MACHINATIONS is in our faces and cannot be removed.

The reality of an expanding Earth factors in....because every time the Continents are ripped from their moorings we EXPAND as a planet....so every time we encounter a cycle on the far end of the destructive spectrum we have our Global Oil supply renewed...and our Planet EXPANDS.

Carpy is really asking for a date....an exact date....a method of extrapolating an exact date....and no one will give it to Carpy....lol...unless Carpy eats crow and does the grunt-work and learns the normal way like everyone else....carpy you privilages do not exist here....you don't get the drivers seat and you dont get to ride shotgun either...you are PLANTED in the back seat until you can behave and sit nicely with the adults.

No Carpy...no one is making your job easy...no one wishes to give a date to you....its just something you have to earn.

Oh yes Carpy....there is an incoming date....and if you don't know it or if you don't know how to understand the dynamics...well you can always invest in your future www.tanoryland.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why so cryptic?

Its you Carpy.....no one is willing to cater to you....lol...no one can really hear you from the BACK SEAT you are planted in now.

This thread is making progress....now we are entertaining the possibility that there is a Cyclical Event on Earth with a high side that causes a Global Flood AND also causes our Planet to expand.....now this makes sense...every time the Earths skin is ripped scar tissue is formed and it EXPANDS BY PROXY.The hydraulicly catalysed reformation and the crustal expansion happen at the same time.

As the VGCDW Model clearly illustrates.

Come on Carpy....now you are on the Garden Path..just keep holding our hands and walking straight ahead ...and keep biting your tongue....lol.
edit on 8-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Funny how you cannot actually respond with anything other than personal attacks and childish rants that make no sense at all.

Still waiting for you to disprove the sciences of Geology and Geophysics.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If, and there really is no way for me to confirm this, if, Google Earth is based on Scientific research, then, it would be a logical assumption it is a fair reflection of reality, given we know certain areas are smudged out.

So you just pick and choose the bits of "scientific research" that fits your beliefs.

That is confirmation bias or myside bias, pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

This thread is making progress....now we are entertaining the possibility that there is a Cyclical Event on Earth with a high side that causes a Global Flood AND also causes our Planet to expand.....now this makes sense...every time the Earths skin is ripped scar tissue is formed and it EXPANDS BY PROXY.The hydraulicly catalysed reformation and the crustal expansion happen at the same time.

It might make sense to you but that is only because you appear to be fluent in gibberish.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Funny how you cannot actually respond with anything other than personal attacks and childish rants that make no sense at all.

Stop looking for Mod interventions ok Carpy….stick to the thread topic like everyone else is.

It is easier to sit back and give you extra rope than it is to corral you....you ultimately slip that rope around your own proverbial neck every time.

Geology and Geophysics are not on your side Carpy…..the ways the peer approved and bastardised data are used and have been used in the past according to the Status Quo are what you stand upon....and you refuse to accept that PEER APPROVAL has to be real now and not contrived as it was in the past.....lol....the internet provides the PEER GROUP.....lol...and together we review and re-apply very hard earned and accurate data that has been intentionally misused.....we find the points of departure from truth ….then we reinstate the data by returning to those departure points and re-joining the correct research paths.FIRST we all agree to disenfranchise the olde peer approved data sets....we agree they have ALL been bastardised....lol...get it Carpy….one fell swoop and we disenfranchise it all...Centuries of deceptions all washed away at once.

But we keep the data...we DO NOT throw the baby out with the bathwater....and because we have the Net we can easily acess cutting edge research AND historical research to do comparative analysis...

Oh yes Carpy….we begin with the Sattelite Imagery....because really its all you need....yes a lot of data has already been bastardised and this is a going concern....but we DO NOT throw the Baby out with the bathwater....lol....so we BEGIN with the public domain images.

You do realise that if you print a 3-d platform of the Continent to scale and then simulate a VGDDW that you will have a repeatable Model right?.....seriously....that's so simple.......you do understand that this "Model" will superimpose EXACTLY OVER an image of todays geological Template?....right?.....I mean you can do this with ANY CONTINENT....you can with a repeatable Model simulate track map and measure the Earths expansion this way as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Lets say 12,980 years ago.....we had Noahs flood.....lets say in fact we don't care about the date......because this is all Carpy has to hang onto...we will hamstring Carpy here at the beginning just to watch Carpy twist in the wind....LMAO.

I'm sorry but there is absolutely no evidence to support a global flood event. There is evidence of various stages of Pulsewater melt events over roughly 7 to 11'000 years all over the Northern Hemisphere, obviously affecting differing shorelines over different phases within that (in human terms) large time frame. This is evidenced in submerged pollen records, submerged shorelines (with various stages of retreat over thousands of years) and many other areas of evidence.

And, importantly, none of this is suppressed. As fresh evidence emerges, the story evolves and is all available to research - the way science is supposed to work.

You may have some interesting theories but that is all they are. You have absolutely no evidence to back up any of your claims.
edit on 8-3-2019 by Flavian because: grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Stop looking for Mod interventions ok Carpy….stick to the thread topic like everyone else is.

It is easier to sit back and give you extra rope than it is to corral you....you ultimately slip that rope around your own proverbial neck every time.

Geology and Geophysics are not on your side Carpy…..the ways the peer approved and bastardised data are used and have been used in the past according to the Status Quo are what you stand upon....and you refuse to accept that PEER APPROVAL has to be real now and not contrived as it was in the past.....lol....the internet provides the PEER GROUP.....lol...and together we review and re-apply very hard earned and accurate data that has been intentionally misused.....we find the points of departure from truth ….then we reinstate the data by returning to those departure points and re-joining the correct research paths.FIRST we all agree to disenfranchise the olde peer approved data sets....we agree they have ALL been bastardised....lol...get it Carpy….one fell swoop and we disenfranchise it all...Centuries of deceptions all washed away at once.

But we keep the data...we DO NOT throw the baby out with the bathwater....and because we have the Net we can easily acess cutting edge research AND historical research to do comparative analysis...

Oh yes Carpy….we begin with the Sattelite Imagery....because really its all you need....yes a lot of data has already been bastardised and this is a going concern....but we DO NOT throw the Baby out with the bathwater....lol....so we BEGIN with the public domain images.

You do realise that if you print a 3-d platform of the Continent to scale and then simulate a VGDDW that you will have a repeatable Model right?.....seriously....that's so simple.......you do understand that this "Model" will superimpose EXACTLY OVER an image of todays geological Template?....right?.....I mean you can do this with ANY CONTINENT....you can with a repeatable Model simulate track map and measure the Earths expansion this way as well.

Sorry mate but that is coming across like the rantings of a madman. "One fell swoop and we disenfranchise it all"? Really? Faceless people with no scientific knowledge have somehow disenfranchised scientific methodology and previous evidenced results? With absolutely nothing to base their "new interpretations" on? Apart from a self confessed admission that humans in blue overalls in a huge flying craft gave you some info and set the ball rolling for you?

I know this is a conspiracy site (and a very good one) but even the folks at GLP would be laughing at that one.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

What are you on about?

....the internet provides the PEER GROUP....

It also provides a lot of woo-woo and shonkyness. Which you fall for.

Really? How do you "simulate a "VGDDW" and what even is that anyway?

"Rantings of a madman", indeed.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I'm sorry but there is absolutely no evidence to support a global flood event. There is evidence of various stages of Pulsewater melt events over roughly 7 to 11'000 years all over the Northern Hemisphere, obviously affecting differing shorelines over different phases within that (in human terms) large time frame. This is evidenced in submerged pollen records, submerged shorelines (with various stages of retreat over thousands of years) and many other areas of evidence.

And, importantly, none of this is suppressed. As fresh evidence emerges, the story evolves and is all available to research - the way science is supposed to work.

You may have some interesting theories but that is all they are. You have absolutely no evidence to back up any of your claims.

Pulsewater melt Events do not leave tracks demonstrating a leading edge and a trailing debris tail of CONTINENTAL SIZE.Nor do they create CONTINENTAL sized surface and subsurface geologic patterns.

Pulsewater Events are a minor part of any Model.

This is the standard olde school suppression model....pulsewater events....lol.....yes we accept them but only for what they realisticly represent.Like I said we don't throw the Baby out with the bathwater.....in this example the fraudulent use of the pulsewater event explanations for geological evidences and truths that prove out the VGCDW Model.

Pulsewater Events are considered included and mapped...they have to be on any functional Model....and they are not primary catalysts of the Global re-surfacing of the Planet we see when we experience VGCDWs.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sorry mate but that is coming across like the rantings of a madman. "One fell swoop and we disenfranchise it all"? Really? Faceless people with no scientific knowledge have somehow disenfranchised scientific methodology and previous evidenced results? With absolutely nothing to base their "new interpretations" on? Apart from a self confessed admission that humans in blue overalls in a huge flying craft gave you some info and set the ball rolling for you?

I know this is a conspiracy site (and a very good one) but even the folks at GLP would be laughing at that one.

Yes..in "one fell swoop" we disenfranchise the methods in which proven data has been bastardised and in doing so we throw out the bathwater....but we keep the evidenced results that represent the Baby.

So no you are off-base...we ACCEPT the results the ground floor researchers discover....in fact that is how we disenfranchise the olde school suppressions....we re-apply this honestly earned but purposefully mis-used data...yes people SOLVE problems online every day.

ANY evidence you bring to disenfranchise the VGCDW Model will already be inclusive …. and you will end up validating it instead of dissecting it.This is why you will do the groundwork yourself and oppositionally defiant mindsets will not get you the data based Model you seem to lack.

They were not Overalls....lol..they were Blue One-Piece MILITARY UNIFORMS....and yes it was a massive Craft...and yes they set the ball rolling for me indeed.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes..in "one fell swoop" we disenfranchise the methods in which proven data has been bastardised and in doing so we throw out the bathwater....but we keep the evidenced results that represent the Baby. So no you are off-base...we ACCEPT the results the ground floor researchers discover....in fact that is how we disenfranchise the olde school suppressions....we re-apply this honestly earned but purposefully mis-used data...yes people SOLVE problems online every day.

Do you not realise that this is complete gibberish and makes no sense at all?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What continental size debris trail? Please show evidence of this as i genuinely have no idea what you are talking about there.
And, if there IS continental size debris trails, then surely these all have the same dates given your theory would affect the entire planet in the same time frame? If you can provide evidence and it has different dates, it automatically discounts your model - you do understand that don't you?

Geology and history are my areas of interest so i have a genuine interest in all theories (new and old) but understand that without evidence they are simply theories. Interesting talking points, but nothing more.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What continental size debris trail? Please show evidence of this as i genuinely have no idea what you are talking about there.
And, if there IS continental size debris trails, then surely these all have the same dates given your theory would affect the entire planet in the same time frame? If you can provide evidence and it has different dates, it automatically discounts your model - you do understand that don't you?

Geology and history are my areas of interest so i have a genuine interest in all theories (new and old) but understand that without evidence they are simply theories. Interesting talking points, but nothing more.

The entire Planet is impacted to differing degrees....hence the evidence leaves open a window of opportunity for someone to make a statement like you just tried to do...lol...during each event each Continent is impacted to differing degrees...some much less than others....this creates evidenciary outliers ...so when we view multiple event layers of evidence we must have a way to vet these statistical outliers...and we do...it is called the VCDW Model.

Yes...seemingly conflicting dates present themselves....however they are already included and dated/attatched to specific Events completely within the VGCDW Model by proxy.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It works this way....you follow the VGCDW Model...which is a truth that by proxy supercedes via INCLUSION all previous theories.....or...you bring contradictory evidences you believe will disenfranchise the VGCDW Model...and if you choose the latter option you will be doing what we call legwork...yup...you will be working....and guess what...all of your work will simply bring to light MORE evidenciary support for the VGCDW Model, everything you can muster you BELIEVE is contradictory is really inclusive already.....yes the more you struggle the tighter the grip of reality becomes.One way or another you will do the legwork and in every instance it will support and prove out the truth which is represented by the VGCDW Model.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hahahahahahahahahaha scientific evidence is wrong, my evidence is right.........but i can't present any evidence because it conflicts with my theory - that pretty much sums up your position, right?

Plate tectonics is evidence and sourced. For example, the slip-strike earthquake that created the Tohuka megaquake in Japan in 2011 lifted part of the plate over 40 feet off the sea bed - measured both in real time and in subsequent surveys - that is plate tectonics in action and evidenced in real time.

Every time you are challenged you simply type....lol......as though that actually accomplished anything (although actually, it does - it makes you come across as completely deluded). Well, congratulations, you clearly win "tinfoil hatter of the year".

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am aware of Carpy's true intentions. Along with all the other detractors.

But, in reality, Science does have its Pope's, Bishops, knights, and pawns, all preaching the same religious belief. The Great Religion of (Their Version) of Science.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I am aware of Carpy's true intentions. Along with all the other detractors.

But, in reality, Science does have its Pope's, Bishops, knights, and pawns, all preaching the same religious belief. The Great Religion of (Their Version) of Science.

My "true intentions"? That would be to simply deny ignorance and to call out your very clear confirmation bias.

Science is not a "religious belief". Your theory is. You have no evidence or proof to support it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join