It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Most on this sight I would assume are familiar with Graham Hancock's videos about the earth cataclysm that he believes happened 12,800 and again 11,600 years ago. Better dating along with more ice core data has narrowed the first event down to 12,980 years ago plus or minus 5 years.. Pretty darn amazing IMO as the evidence continues to support Hancock's theory .

This is not a Graham Hancock video but a short 9:57 minutes of the latest findings which are backing (once again) that there was a very large impact that killed the mega fauna and just about did in humans too.. The flood is covered, and the reasons why, in a very concise easy to understand way.

5 Things PROVE Asteroid Hit Earth & RESET Advanced Ancient Human Civilization 12980 Years Ago
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Fascinating

Great Thread

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm in on this theory for sure

Makes gilgamesh, Noah Enlil and others a lot more reasonable stories to assume they are speaking of this event

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Tagging to watch when I get off work.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I think this is the same guy who did a thing on the sea peoples. And how they were refugees of a sudden change in climate which almost caused the Egyptian empire to topple. Interesting, gonna watch later.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
well if this is correct........i would wonder if tech didnt hit about where it is now, about every 1000 years?

Sorry im not good at this stuff....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

More then likely it was a pole shift,why they find old civilizations thousands of feet under ground,or in oceans,supersonic winds,the worlds oceans walling up then exploding across the earth all in a few seconds,I think this time we will be struck by an asteroid as a precurser then comes the shift,cycle earth goes through,unfortunately we will see this in 5 years,this is the end,the elite have been using tax dollars since the late 50's to build them underground fortresses,all the while spinning story's about what NASA has found,I doubt we went anywhere near the moon,what or whom is ever on there is known and has been known,this is a sad reality

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

What makes you think it will happen in 5 years ?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've been a subscriber to Jimmy's channel for a long time. He's pretty good at collating information into a digestible format, presenting it, and drawing his own conclusions.

Scientists have known about this for a long time, but didn't have the hard evidence to go along with it. Now they do, which will also bring other puzzle pieces into place.

It has been postulated this is a cycle the earth has gone through several times. Life thrives for thousands of years, is then reduced to near extinction, and thrives again until the next ELE. If it's true, our days are numbered, and the next civilization to arise will consider the stories of an advanced technological civilization once thriving on earth mere fantasy and mythology. They will believe, just as we do now, they are the most advanced civilization to have ever walked the earth and eschew any evidence to the contrary. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

More then likely it was a pole shift,why they find old civilizations thousands of feet under ground,or in oceans,supersonic winds,the worlds oceans walling up then exploding across the earth all in a few seconds,I think this time we will be struck by an asteroid as a precurser then comes the shift,cycle earth goes through,unfortunately we will see this in 5 years,this is the end,the elite have been using tax dollars since the late 50's to build them underground fortresses,all the while spinning story's about what NASA has found,I doubt we went anywhere near the moon,what or whom is ever on there is known and has been known,this is a sad reality

Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves wipe out much of life on all Continents.Every 3657 years...IMHO due in 2021.Caveat--- the calender is so bastardised we cannot be sure exactly what year we are in ….so it could be a slightly differet date...however there are a multitude of natural signs that herald the coming of this Global Event...planet7x.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Every 3657 years.

That's very precise!

Oh - that website you linked to wants paying, no thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yup... the evidence for recent cataclysms (and perhaps a real cycle) has been percolating since forever, but has recently coalesced with the "mainstream." Hancock has been vindicated with the crater(s) just found in Greenland that correspond to the Younger Dryas event, giving his theories the first hard evidence for a cause. The evidence for a relatively advanced human civilization, or civilizations, in the remote past is scant, but exists in various anomalous artifacts and "myth."

The big questions are: A) what really causes these ELEs? Asteroids? Crustal displacement? Solar eruptions? A brown dwarf stellar companion that comes through (or near) the solar system? A burst of energy from the galactic core or colliding neutron stars? Extreme cycles of volcanism? A "zoo keeper" alien race who culls our herd every so often? War? Some mix of these? Something more unfathomable?

The crustal displacement theory has a whole lot of evidence.

Question B) is: is it predictable or cyclic? Certain esoteric writers say it is a known "thing" and one of the secret society's main secrets. Certain myths say the same thing.

The talk of an upcoming event that is known by TPTP does have scattered evidence via whistle-blowers, classified books and papers that come to light, patterns extrapolated from the past, etc., and also explains the whispers of deep underground complexes and perhaps off world shelters being made with the black projects and "'missing trillions" mentioned prior to 911.

Perhaps some UFOs are the past people who escaped this death world and come back to check on us unfortunate survivors?

It's all a mix of verifiable science fact with some seemingly wild speculation, but, unfortunately, it might be as valid as some assert.

Why would those in power let it be known that most of us are doomed? It's the decent, respectful thing to do and enables some to prepare as we can, but it might hobble the organized effort to save the important knowledge and members of society, so those few can come back and be the future Incan Veracochas or Hopi "Ant People."

We may well be stuck on a planet that throws us back to a stone age every few thousand years, sad as that is.

Or it might be random and the extinctions infrequent and we'll all live happily ever after forever and ever.

Er... anyone have room in a bunker or a shack in a secluded mountain valley? And 5 to 10 single women? And a few metric tons of food?
edit on 2/19/2019 by Baddogma because: added a ? and war. Doesn't matter 'cause we're all dead anyway, via ELE or time, but hope rises eternal and might as well strive for some level of relative perfection.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The Greenland craters are certainly intriguing but they also raise more questions. The original crater found (the 1st Hiwartha crater) has ice dating to around 12'800 years old covering it. The 2nd (and larger) crater has ice dating to at least 79'000 years old covering it - and yet they are only 114 miles apart.

This would mean that somehow an iron meteorite crashing into the Greenland ice sheet at over 34'000 MPH and leaving a 22 mile wide impact crater didn't obliterate the same ice sheet from the same (large) glacier only 114 miles away - and yet somehow caused global chaos and fires.

At face value, something doesn't add up there.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Definitely interesting. Scientists have determined that our solar system orbit around the galaxy center takes about 250 million years. The last time our sun was in our current orbit within the Milky Way, dinosaurs supposedly roamed the earth. there was a great extinction event back then as well.

Is it possible, that it is known or theorized that we are entering a more volatile section of the milky way? A simple cycle of time and space that the earth will be more at risk?

Certainly current day science are very interested in asteroids. Using probes to study and telescopes to watch and seek them out. They do seem concerned. Add in the race to space and beyond...it does seem that they may be concerned about another extinction level event.

I realize the sound of hundreds of million years does not sound as scary as only 12,000 years ago...but in reality...one extinction event is quite similar to another.

Edit add: is this also why there seems to be a race to study the moon?

FOR billions of years, Earth has been on a perilous journey through space. As our planet whirls around the sun, the whole solar system undertakes a far grander voyage, circling our island universe every 200 million years. Weaving our way through the disc of the Milky Way, we have drifted through brilliant spiral arms, braved the Stygian darkness of dense nebulae, and witnessed the spectacular death of giant stars. Many of these marvels may well have been deadly, raining lethal radiation onto Earth’s surface or hurling huge missiles into our path. Some may have wiped out swathes of life, smashed up continents or turned the planet to ice. Others may have been more benign, perhaps even sowing the seeds of life. As yet, this is guesswork. We cannot retrace our path through the galaxy’s gravitational melee, still less calculate what incidents befell us where and when. Earth itself, its rocks constantly recycled by plate tectonics and remodelled by erosion, is remarkably forgetful of past assaults from space. But a repository of our cosmic memories might be close at hand. The moon’s soil and rocks endure undisturbed for aeons. Deep under the lunar surface there could lie an archive of our planet’s voyage. What Earth forgets, the moon remembers.

Interesting article regarding our voyage through the Milky Way

edit on 2 19 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

There is nothing new under the sun, and this event will come to pass again one day.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Most on this sight I would assume are familiar with Graham Hancock's videos about the earth cataclysm that he believes happened 12,800 and again 11,600 years ago. Better dating along with more ice core data has narrowed the first event down to 12,980 years ago plus or minus 5 years.. Pretty darn amazing IMO as the evidence continues to support Hancock's theory .

Does Hancock’s theory purport it being an asteroid? Last I heard, he and Carlson were suggesting a celestial, icy body broke up into pieces and sprayed debris all over the NA ice sheet(s).... please correct me if I’m wrong.

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In support of the OP, another piece of evidence also reported late last year - a 19mile wide impact crater from an iron meteorite that slammed into the ice in Greenland...

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 19/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I favor the 'Diehold Foundation' rendition of the 12,068 years (gleissberg cycle ) micro Nova of our Sun which produces a material shell around the Sun which then explodes and scatters material & glass all through the Solar System including our Moon where the different layers of 'solar created glass' remains un-touched & undisturbed

before the moon landings, in 1958, the usa scientists concluded that Solar micro Nova's do repeat in cycles... the'secret' is further explained in the video & was the original purpose for NASA... all parts of the various series are about 30+ minutes long

see: www.youtube.com...

'Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States'

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Have not seen the video yet , But was thinking the other day that the flood could be explained by a large impact hitting the Ocean . When it come's to predicting when it will happen again that's impossible objects flying through our Solar system are random at best . We are due and in my eye's the Earth needs it to happen kinda like a forest needs to burn every now and then .

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Does Hancock’s theory purport it being an asteroid? Last I heard, he and Carlson were suggesting a celestial, icy body broke up into pieces and sprayed debris all over the NA ice sheet(s).... please correct me if I’m wrong.

He says it was a large comet that broke up. Some of the pieces fell to Earth and some of them remain in orbit where we pass through the debris field every year, therefore we will eventually run into some more pieces. Where I part company with Hancock is when he says these ELE events happen "because we were bad." He seems to feel we caused them. This, of course, is in line with biblical tradition, Atlantis's destruction, etc. I'm left wondering how those morally corrupt dinosaurs caused their own extinction. That kind of thinking makes no sense to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join