It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

OK....Expanding Earth and Hollow Earth Theory? How might that relate to the thread topic?

Any comments on the documentary I posted?

It has a great deal to do with it! If you bother to go threw that thread, you can see the evidence for what happened 12,000 years ago, give or take.

After you are "knowledgeable", regardless if you agree or not, with that material. I will entertain what you have shared. If you are going to shoot down a "Theory" you should at least have a working knowledge, of it.

Thanks for your reply.

I read the whole thread when it was made and I and others did not find it very credible, but that was all discussed and done to death in that other thread so not much point in rehashing it all here.

Rehash it all here? I agree, rehash it there, for sure.

But do me one small favor. Explain to me in laymen s terms what natural geological process would have created this "Feature" on the ocean bed? What does your "Science" say created it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you could tell me where this is that might help?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hello?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Without knowing where this is and not having any idea of size or scale obviously I haven't a clue, I'm afraid. Where is it?

Got a link?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Without knowing where this is and not having any idea of size or scale obviously I haven't a clue, I'm afraid. Where is it?

Got a link?
If you had read the "Old Post" as you say, it explains where it is.

Go to google maps and study the area between South America and Antarctica. It sits right between them.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Like I said, I read it when it was made, 4 years ago. But thanks for the clue, i will have a look.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

America - Antarctic Ridge

I am no expert, but plate tectonics?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And perhaps this:

Antarctic Plate

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And perhaps this:

Antarctic Plate
If that being true, what caused the circular indentations? About 3 of them, spread across the entire length.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Recent Earthquakes:

earthquaketrack.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No idea. I am no expert. Are you? Plate tectonics? Earthquakes?

I've shown you where the plates are in that area, once you eventually told me where it was, now you tell me your "alternative to known science" theory of yours, and how it might be of any relevance to this thread topic.

Shame that One4all seems to have bottled this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

OK....Expanding Earth and Hollow Earth Theory? How might that relate to the thread topic?

Any comments on the documentary I posted?

It has a great deal to do with it! If you bother to go threw that thread, you can see the evidence for what happened 12,000 years ago, give or take.

After you are "knowledgeable", regardless if you agree or not, with that material. I will entertain what you have shared. If you are going to shoot down a "Theory" you should at least have a working knowledge, of it.

Thanks for your reply.

I read the whole thread when it was made and I and others did not find it very credible, but that was all discussed and done to death in that other thread so not much point in rehashing it all here.

Rehash it all here? I agree, rehash it there, for sure.

But do me one small favor. Explain to me in laymen s terms what natural geological process would have created this "Feature" on the ocean bed? What does your "Science" say created it.

That is the Shackleton Fracture Zone which is where the South American Continental Shelf meets the Antarctic plate and the Scotia plate. It looks very circular on Google Maps, i will grant you. However, if you look at Bathymetric maps of the region it is nowhere near as circular as it appears on Google Maps - and a large part of it is the shape of the Scotia plate.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Come on, time you put your cards on the table. Stop being so coy.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy

No idea. I am no expert. Are you? Plate tectonics? Earthquakes?

I've shown you where the plates are in that area, once you eventually told me where it was, now you tell me your "alternative to known science" theory of yours, and how it might be of any relevance to this thread topic.

Shame that One4all seems to have bottled this thread.
Okay, let me simplify it for you.

About 12,000 years ago there was a terrible traumatic event here on Earth. It's called the "Great Flood". Since this has not happened since, then, there is no way to examine what happened back then, or the mechanics of the event. Reviewing recorded statements of those who wrote down what they observed, is all we have. Cultures around the world have their own versions, which is understandable, but all generally say the same thing.. What on Earth could have caused such a event? Science is generally silent, except to say evidence is starting to pile up that the event did in fact happen.

Science, MUST, be initiated by observation. Otherwise it's just not Science. Now, I observe circular indentations approx 300 miles in diameter, in a odd pattern on the ocean bed. Plate tectonics just dosn't seem to answer the question as to how they were formed. I also observe circular patterns that match those on the ocean bed (300 mile diameter) somewhere else. My first logical thought is, can they be related in some way.

Did anyone Observe the plates move to produce that "Feature"? Or, is it just theory.......? Convince me

Please try to keep emotions in check, they play no role in Science.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Come on, time you put your cards on the table. Stop being so coy.
The "Cards" you look for, are already on the Table. Look under the discard pile! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Now, I observe circular indentations approx 300 miles in diameter, in a odd pattern on the ocean bed.

Oh, no you don't. Seeing as how you put so much store in physical observation basing your stuff on looking at Google Earth does not really count, does it?

You won't believe in subduction until actual witnesses can be produced (even though you know very well that this takes place at depths down to 670 km) so have you been to the ocean floor and seen these circles for yourself?

What emotions? Just expecting you to live up to your own standards.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlavianGenerally I would agree with you about this.

However, if you look at Bathymetric maps of the region it is nowhere near as circular as it appears on Google Maps - and a large part of it is the shape of the Scotia plate.
Except, there are other areas in the ocean beds that also express circular indentation, so its not unique.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why so cryptic?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: FlavianGenerally I would agree with you about this.

However, if you look at Bathymetric maps of the region it is nowhere near as circular as it appears on Google Maps - and a large part of it is the shape of the Scotia plate.
Except, there are other areas in the ocean beds that also express circular indentation, so its not unique.

Yeah, so what? This debunks Geology/Geophysics/Oceanography how, exactly?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Which you have only apparently seen on Google Earth. So what, if anything, is their significance meant to be - according to you?

Did anyone Observe the plates move to produce that "Feature"? Or, is it just theory.......? Convince me

Have you observed these circular indentations or has anyone witnessed them? Play to your own rules, please.
edit on 7-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join