It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reconciling Creationism with Evolution: both are correct...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You don't care, because it invalidates your line of debate. You are not reading what I type either. I did not say Morgan has a PhD. She's actually gone to Ireland to talk to the locals about folk myths. She has performed her own translations from Old Irish, which have gone on to be used by academics who specialize in it.

So you've not proved that Pagan Goddesses are mostly fertility deities. Not even close. You don't like that people who have devoted their life to something, can out argue you, on that thing. It happens on Science topcis here, now cosmology ones.

Run along padawan.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Aa reply to: Noinden

Ok noindie I was wrong, most of them are not you win
Congratualations👍😁🤪😊

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Toothache
There is no reconciling them. Creation is evidently true. Evolution is fake pseudo-science.

Which one is dependent on the scientific method? And which one is dependent on faith?

Be grateful if you could show me the scientific method used in evolution
Do that and I will stop asking and accept evolution as a fact

The empirical evidence please

you will never change your mind, why pretend like you are willing to do so? I am not interested in defending evolutionary theory to your satisfaction, but maybe you would enjoy debunking MES in this thread which petered out with no real conclusion other than "no, we cant disprove evolution". I'm sure everyone would love to see you demonstrate beyond a doubt that evolution is a big steaming pile of crap.
edit on 19-2-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is no reconciling them. Creation is evidently true. Evolution is fake pseudo-science.

Which one is dependent on the scientific method? And which one is dependent on faith?

you will never change your mind, why pretend like you are willing to do so? I am not interested in defending evolutionary theory to your satisfaction, but maybe you would enjoy debunking MES in this

thread
which petered out with no real conclusion other than "no, we cant disprove evolution". I'm sure everyone would love to see you demonstrate beyond a doubt that evolution is a big steaming pile of crap.

Nice straw man chasm
Bit disingenuous though

I can’t prove something isn’t when you can’t prove it is
The onus isn’t on me to prove what I don’t believe, evolution if a science needs repetable observable and testable evidence

Prove it’s not true, no you prove it is true

Finally, I haven’t said evolution is not possible, it may well be
Show me the evidence, I won’t accept evolution without scientific evidence, it’s a faith without evidence

Now run off and get the empirical evidence to prove evolution and then we can start

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ok I am serious when I say this. Have you read the screeds of evidence many of us have posted to you over the years? OR did you ignore it, assuming it was wrong?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I am serious when I say this

Show me any empirical evidence
Don’t show me pictures
Repetable observable testable evidence

Stop expecting me to have the same faith in evolution that you have
Don’t call it a science, it’s a religion without repetable testable and observable evidence

It’s stupid for me to ask because there is no empirical evidence, we have been down that road here a million times in here and you are aware of that

You have nothing

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

you will never change your mind, why pretend like you are willing to do so? I am not interested in defending evolutionary theory to your satisfaction, but maybe you would enjoy debunking MES in this

thread
which petered out with no real conclusion other than "no, we cant disprove evolution". I'm sure everyone would love to see you demonstrate beyond a doubt that evolution is a big steaming pile of crap.

Nice straw man chasm
Bit disingenuous though

I can’t prove something isn’t when you can’t prove it is
The onus isn’t on me to prove what I don’t believe, evolution if a science needs repetable observable and testable evidence

Prove it’s not true, no you prove it is true

Finally, I haven’t said evolution is not possible, it may well be
Show me the evidence, I won’t accept evolution without scientific evidence, it’s a faith without evidence

Now run off and get the empirical evidence to prove evolution and then we can start

I knew you couldn't do it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Nah I can't and won't but let's see what science says when it comes to evolution and the problems it faces
www.programmed-aging.org...

Evolution as a religion
www.intellihub.com...

What issues evolutionary scientists have with evolution
evolutionnews.org...

So no, I don't have to prove anything, there are still so many unanswered questions the onus is not on me TC
As I have requested over and over and over
Empirical evidence
I am asking for empirical evidence

If scientists still have issues and questions isn't that a reflection on how gullible, how much faith you have in evolution over me

There are thousands of issues with evolution that you just completely ignore, pretend they don't exist or blind faith edits out of your mind
Confirmation bias we call it

Funny, I question everything I read and hear about my Christian Faith where you gobble every evolution faith drop up as gospel truth
I question my beliefs, you don't yours.
Let that sink in for a few seconds
You are brainwashed utterly and completely, think about it

You will look at those links and quickly dismiss them as propoganda, brainwashed
Those links are not Christian sites that I know of,my ounces completely sold and can't question your faith, a pure fundamentalist

edit on 20-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Nah I can't and won't but let's see what science says when it comes to evolution and the problems it faces
www.programmed-aging.org...

Evolution as a religion
www.intellihub.com...

What issues evolutionary scientists have with evolution
evolutionnews.org...

So no, I don't have to prove anything, there are still so many unanswered questions the onus is not on me TC
As I have requested over and over and over
Empirical evidence
I am asking for empirical evidence

If scientists still have issues and questions isn't that a reflection on how gullible, how much faith you have in evolution over me

There are thousands of issues with evolution that you just completely ignore, pretend they don't exist or blind faith edits out of your mind
Confirmation bias we call it

Funny, I question everything I read and hear about my Christian Faith where you gobble every evolution faith drop up as gospel truth
I question my beliefs, you don't yours.
Let that sink in for a few seconds
You are brainwashed utterly and completely, think about it

You will look at those links and quickly dismiss them as propoganda, brainwashed
Those links are not Christian sites that I know of,my ounces completely sold and can't question your faith, a pure fundamentalist

"I don't have to prove anything" is exactly the problem with your position in this discussion. There is nothing repeatable, observable, testable, or empirical in any of your alternative hypotheses for life on earth as we know it. You can't debunk evolution or successfully replace it. Go ahead and prove me wrong, I would welcome it if you could, but you cant. The only purpose in reconciling creationism with evolution is to mollify the sour grapes crowd.
edit on 20-2-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

TC I am not calling my belief science
The onus is not on me to prove my faith, it's a faith, a belief, you know without evidence
Though I do see evidence

You are calling evolution science, if it is, the onus is on you /scientists to prove it with empirical evidence
I am sciencing evolution by questioning it and you are having a tantrum that I question your god it seems. I am not and don't have to debunk, I am questioning it, why does that cause you tears. Why do you hate science

Clearly TC you don't understand science, as I have stated before, your type hate science and are trying to turn it into religion.
Why do you hate science

Three links from science organisations and still you don't question anything of your faith, your evolutionary religion
Not a single doubt, that is some very strong faith in your chosen belief

Your argument is that if I believe in evolution I will lose my faith but I know many Christians who believe in evolution
Tell me how can I lose my faith

The issue is if you question evolution do you lose your faith in atheism
Is it anti atheists if you believe aliens seeded and guided the creation?
edit on 20-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So that is a no then.

You have not read any of the things provided.

Which is what I expected.

Prove your statements

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Noindie it's people just like you who are proof of my statements

Anyway onto a more civilized and personal apology, I called you padwan and that was unacceptable. Only Coombs is the padwan, Star Wars afficanado that he is.
You atheist evolutionists all look the same to me.
So I am sorry, I will be a little more aware who is who, maybe I hope in future

I can't prove my faith, hence why it's a faith
You claim science, the onus is on you not me
Repetable obser, you know from now on I am going to call it ROT to save me time
Scientific ROT, because what you guys and gals are doing to science is rotting it from the inside

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You are calling evolution science, if it is, the onus is on you /scientists to prove it with empirical evidence
I am sciencing evolution by questioning it and you are having a tantrum that I question your god it seems. I am not and don't have to debunk, I am questioning it, why does that cause you tears. Why do you hate science

There has been no repeatable proof that an organism can change into another kind of organism. Fruit flies remain fruit flies, microbes remain microbes, mice remain mice.... Despite the immense efforts over the past 100+ years to try to evolve these organisms in a lab setting, it has never happened. Artificial selective pressure can emulate over millions of generations of fruit flies, yet they still remain fruit flies.

Evolution therefore is a faith. They can say there is evidence all they want, but there is more historical evidence for immaculate conception than there is for an evolution of an organism.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What I can’t believe Coops is the amount scientific evidence I post up
The amount of questions that still remain
The issues that so many people have with evolution
The scientists who won’t accept what they are told
The complete lack of ROT science

The fundamentalists still won’t question their complete and belief in their faith
Like if they do they lose their mind

Funny thing, as a Christian creationist I actually have more freedom to believe, question and discover than they do

That’s really scary when your faith binds you in chains like evolution and atheism do

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Funny thing, as a Christian creationist I actually have more freedom to believe, question and discover than they do

That’s really scary when your faith binds you in chains like evolution and atheism do

Yeah we still have the enjoyment of uncovering the mystery of how God did it. Whereas evolutionists have to pander to particular guidelines that they think they know must be true. This is how evidence is ignored - if it doesn't fit the way they "know" it happened, then it is tossed aside, regardless of how repeatable and obvious the evidence may be.

The irony is that the most zealous evolutionists will say it's proven, yet when holes are pointed to in the theory, they say, "well, it is not fully understood yet."

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You are STILL repeating this bull# rhetoric after it's been debunked a thousand times over? It's pretty clear you or Raggedy don't care what the evidence shows.
edit on 2 21 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The onus is not on me to prove my faith, it's a faith, a belief, you know without evidence

that is the point here. you have no foundation from which to criticize the research supporting evolution.

evolution is a general idea reinforced by a framework of repeatable observations derived from recordable tests. the onus is not on the people who did the research, but on those who don't have the background to comprehend it. it seems to be a little known fact that those who read have a responsibility to inform themselves on the subject material before attacking those who did the writing. otherwise you run the risk of looking like a fool.

there is no tantrum here. i made a statement and you continue to prove it. you cannot successfully debunk or replace evolution with any alternative hypothesis of intelligent design without ignoring the scientific method, which defeats the purpose of the exercise.

Three links from science organisations and still you don't question anything of your faith, your evolutionary religion
Not a single doubt, that is some very strong faith in your chosen belief

you posted blogs, which is step two in your six step cycle of straw man fallacy and moving the goal posts.

1. attack evolution

2. provide vague research that misrepresents the science of evolution

3. attack anyone trying to analyze vague research

4. paraphrase your initial attack on evolution

5. pretend we ignored your attack on evolution

6 rinse and repeat

Your argument is that if I believe in evolution I will lose my faith but I know many Christians who believe in evolution
Tell me how can I lose my faith

dropping it in a snowbank on your way from the car to your place of employment? oh wait, that might be keys.

do I get a second try?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Stop with the nonsense. I've posted and others have posted. Scientific papers you can access. These papers have data you can access.

However you refuse to do anything.

You and have had this discussion before.

I'm a being of faith. I have Gods. I also work in science. The two do not disagree.

BUT you ignore that. You would rather not acknowledge that, as it destroys your narative.

Read the papers. Speak specifically to them. Otherwise you are not being honest in your posting here

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I posted blogs?
Yet neither Noindie or TC can show me the ROT empirical evidence I require

If you have it, never reply to me in text form again
All you have to do is reply with the evidence you claim you have
Show me the science

It’s so simple

All I get is walls of complaints and justifications but never any real ROT evidence

You have nothing but faith and your contempt for science is obvious

You hate and fear science

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Stop with the nonsense. I've posted and others have posted. Scientific papers you can access. These papers have data you can access.

However you refuse to do anything.

You and have had this discussion before.

I'm a being of faith. I have Gods. I also work in science. The two do not disagree.

BUT you ignore that. You would rather not acknowledge that, as it destroys your narative.

Read the papers. Speak specifically to them. Otherwise you are not being honest in your posting here

It can’t destroy my narrative, how

I ask for evidence
I can be,a Christian and believe in evolution, I lose nothing
My faith is not in creation, it’s in Jesus.

I know science and faith can exist, not an argument on science

I am asking for evidence not opinion and assumption
Circumstantial evidence is not science

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join