It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Virginia Attorney General ALSO Wore Blackface

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thanks for explaining that. I thought maybe the Attorney General went to the party dressed as the Governor.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Are there some recent examples of any Republican politicians putting on blackface?

It sounds like only Leftist Democrats get their kicks doing this.

EDT: Now we can even add The View's Joy Behar to the 'Blackface Club'.

edit on 7-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You and the rest of his base are so far gone it's not even worth arguing logic. Don't even try denying this,.. If Obama did half or should I say a quarter of what Trump has said and done you and the rest of those in Trump's la la land would be foaming at the mouth, lol.

Word salad...typical Trump base response. Lets just ignore everything I stated and it has no basis in fact. If you know about law than surely you know it would be treasonous if Mueller's investigation turns up evidence of Trump knowing Russia was influencing the election on his behalf. During the campaign I found it extremely odd when he asked for Russia's help to find Hillary's lost e-mails. There's not much going on upstairs if he couldn't realize a statement like that would raise a few eyebrows. It surely is not the only time he's put his foot in his mouth! He alone has created his own attacks from the media. He doesn't even have any self-control to stop his tweets even after his advisers and attorney's advised him to stop! Yep this is the kind of President we should all stand behind, lol.

I think I've made my political affiliation clear on this site that I'm a registered independent. I became an independent because I was tired of both parties feeling they had to follow their party platform. Many of them don't speak the truth for fear of being black-balled by their own party or losing campaign donations preventing them from staying in office. We've seen how many of them start chirping like birds when they plan on retiring. Just because someone is laying out the wrongs of this president doesn't always mean their liberals.

I've voted for both republican and democratic presidents. I even voted for Ross Perot. I've actually posted a few times that I agreed with some of Trump's stance on issues. Term limits, fair trade, border security, but not to the extent of adding billions of dollars to an already out of control deficit and expecting taxpayers to pick-up the bill! I actually posted in this forum about 3 years ago that someone should be elected that wasn't a politician. However, there's a huge difference of having a non-political leader that can actually communicate well, is intelligent, does his research, stands up for American values and has actual real negotiating skills and not just a book of fiction, lol. You really think a president that is creating an atmosphere of divisiveness is good for America?? I've said it before...the saying "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" has a lot of truth to it.

I'm not whining, and I think most American's who are not brainwashed by this idiot, don't run and post a thread in this forum as soon as they have something negative to say about Trump or the Republicans. There's certainly more than enough outrageous things happening in this administration almost on a daily basis that could easily be made into 2 or 3 negative threads a day about Trump and the GOP.

It seems like the whiners are Trump supporters on this forum. Any negative news they hear about Democrats they have to make a thread on it and get a pat on the back by their fellow Trump supporters, lol. Ask yourself, why isn't there many liberals or independents creating threads attacking Trump or the Republicans? The simple reason is many of them know this forum is full of Trump's base. Why should they waste their time pointing out any facts when most responses are cheap attacks at the poster and responding do the specifics is always ignored. To believe numerous investigations surrounding Trump is just a way to get him out of office is nothing short of BS.. Denying ignorance doesn't apply in this forum, lol.

If Trump had an ounce of credibility, and didn't have questionable business dealings, acted more like a mature leader, many more Americans would be standing behind him.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

For the record, I am not a member of "his base", or whatever fake term you've decided to label me because I disagree with your opinion. As I have repeatedly stated here, I also didn't vote for him, and am registered "undeclared", so I too have no party affiliation.

However, what I do recognize is the office of the president, and that he was LEGALLY elected per the rules of the presidential electoral process that ALL candidates agreed to abide by at the time. Now, just because the person I voted for didn't win, does not mean that Donald Trump is not my president. He is, regardless of any personal feelings I may have about him as a person.

In addition, you still have not revealed any criminal activity nor indictments regarding any Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election. In fact, Mueller has spent 2+ years on that very search, and has yet to indict one person on a charge of interference or falsifying the election. The fact that Russian agents used Facebook to attempt to sway the American public in the election is typical. That type of foreign interference happens in EVERY ELECTION, every, single, one of them regardless of candidate. In fact, wasn't it a certain prior president that declared it was ludicrous to consider that possible, and for a certain candidate to just concentrate on his campaign?

As I repeatedly stated to you, I don't think words are harmful or illegal, like you seem to think they are here. That is called freedom of speech. DO I agree with everything he says, no, I don't and I have stated as much here. But, I also do not think that EVERYTHING he says and does is an impeachable offense either. The whole zero tolerance mindset is cancer, when you leave no room for shades of gray and areas of disagreement worth debate and discussion.

Again I say, good luck with that, it is not in any form in touch with reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why are we talking about this - all these pinkos are doing is slowing dragging us down to there side - we aren't using our phrases against them anymore we are using theirs.

I've never met a black person I think would care, there may be some in Berkeley but mostly just white people trying to protect the fragile and weak black people with all there justice warring - I think black people should mob on SJW's everytime they insult them in this way.
edit on 7-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I bet he has a Confederate Flag Tattoo on his ass

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Who needs regular tv programming when we the Democratic Party these days. Ralph “Coon man” ahahhahaa I hope that’s not his real nickname.

Are all the democrats in Va come from a racist background?

I wonder what would happen if these were republicans that wore blackface? There would be riots at the state capitol

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OhOh ............. Virginia Electorate melting faster than the Arctic Icecaps 😆

Second woman accuses Va. Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Virginia may have to call a special election to have a recall to remove him from office.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
I bet he has a Confederate Flag Tattoo on his ass

Is this still virginia or have we moved on to west virginia?
Oh has the tooth to resident ratio changed?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join