It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Virginia Attorney General ALSO Wore Blackface

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OMG!
Just out now...the THIRD Democrat in line behind VA Governor, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam and VA Lt. Governor, Justin Fairfax...(CURRENTLY BEING ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT)...has just admitted to wearing blackface too.

What's up with these VA Democrats?

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) “said he dressed in blackface during college, elevating the Capitol’s scandals to a new level that engulfed the entire executive branch of government,” the Washington Post reports.

politicalwire.com...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Democrats are going to end up eating their own.

It's fun to watch!

OM-NOM-NOM-NOM

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My wife is laughing so hard right now... She said "Yes Virginia there is a blackface"

Good thing there are double standards or they'd have none at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well, they are Democrats, first off...

So of course they're racist.

This whole Virginia debacle just got funnier.

Let them eat their own.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
At this point, they'll get all the way down to Patty in accounting before they find someone who doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.

Patty, the 124th in line for governor, will be sworn in on monday after she drops her cats off at daycare.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
At this point, they'll get all the way down to Patty in accounting before they find someone who doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.

Patty, the 124th in line for governor, will be sworn in on monday after she drops her cats off at daycare.

Patty drank a beer once at a high school party.

NEXT!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Personally I am confused as to why something that someone did in high school is a matter at all for them in their adult life. Imagine if one day your boss calls you into his office and says, "Hey, look, you are a really good worker and we appreciate your service to the company. However, someone has provided us a photo of you dressed as Buckwheat for Halloween when you were 12 years old. Here at ABC concrete company we just cannot tolerate that kind of blatant racism and we will have to let you go. Please clean out your locker."

Would any of us find that acceptable? Of course not. But there are people that want this kind of thing to happen. They do exist.

Even though I do like the fact a Dumbocrat is being pushed out and this is causing rancor within their party, I do not like anything about this new racism and sexism gotcha thing that is a "norm". It stinks to high heaven and back.

And yes, this is also me admitting that at some point in my youth, in the 1970's, I dressed as buckwheat for Halloween. I may as well get that out there. But really I am admitting this so I can know who to avoid completely on ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OMG!
Just out now...the THIRD Democrat in line behind VA Governor, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam and VA Lt. Governor, Justin Fairfax...(CURRENTLY BEING ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT)...has just admitted to wearing blackface too.

What's up with these VA Democrats?

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) “said he dressed in blackface during college, elevating the Capitol’s scandals to a new level that engulfed the entire executive branch of government,” the Washington Post reports.

politicalwire.com...

This is typical. Democrats treat Republican blacks no different today than they treated them before the civil rights act.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

When a Democrat, does something stupid, Democrats ask them to step down. When a Republican does something stupid, the GOP, defends them. Just why is that? It has happened time and time again.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I really don't understand how and why people are persecuted for things in the past that where OK to do back in that certain day , There was a time you could hit on girls in the office , There where show's like Archie Bunker .... There was a time you could go Black face and no one would say anything bad at the time because it was just a gag . I think it's bull that the past gets brought up and compared with today's PC rules .
edit on 2/6/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To be honest, Black Face was a entertainment caricature for a very long time. This caricature was used by both whites and blacks in performing, or costumes to demonstrate an extreme. There are a lot of extreme caricatures out there, but just recently the Black Face has been labeled as racist and so we need to go back 70 years and see if ANYONE has ever used this caricature in a skit or costume and then brand them a racist!!!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

When a Democrat, does something stupid, Democrats ask them to step down. When a Republican does something stupid, the GOP, defends them. Just why is that? It has happened time and time again.

So I'm sure they'll be asking Liz to step down pretty soon over this whole indian scandal. I mean, obviously they will, because what you say is 100 percent factual and impartial.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I'm sure Paula dean would agree.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yes, it is silly, but that is the standard Democrats want. Also, even though I was a fan of MJ, I never want with blackface in the 70's. I graduated in 79.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So it was Republicans who started the practice of essentially combing through an opponent 's history back to high school in order to somehow smear them?

Let's face it... Democrats are just reaping what they have sown.

I call it karma.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Getting drunk and hooking up at college parties was the norm too.
The term "walk of shame" probably emerged from that time.
Today we are told all those girls were raped.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Because the Dems do it in kneejerk PC mode. He did it almost 40 years ago.
( 1980 )
Can we go back to your high school or college days and ruin your life over something you did or said at that time ?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Republicans pretty much do not run around in blackface, but I'm sure you knew that. They also don't scream racist every other sentence while virtue signaling. Then have to eat crow......again.......and again.......and again.....ect

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Because conservatives believe in freedom of speech and the Democrats don't control the GOP's message to conservatives. Not our fault the left can't make up their mind on what is acceptable or not within their own party. We all warned the conflicting policies and radicals within the Democratic party would end up eating their own and here we are. I have some extra popcorn if you need some.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join