It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Virginia Attorney General ALSO Wore Blackface

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

You can read about it here.

There are similar reports popping up all over. Did they seriously think we'd have forgotten about their bullsh!t antics attacking Kavenaugh with what is essentially the same story?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd be tentative of your glee. People are literally losing their careers over what kind of face paint they wore in their past. We should be opposing political correctness, not cheering it on.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I put on Camo paint once while paintballing. I would like to apologize to all the green, tan, and black folks.

Whew, I can run for office now.

You should apologize to trees for stealing their culture...lol

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: IAMTAT

When a Democrat, does something stupid, Democrats ask them to step down. When a Republican does something stupid, the GOP, defends them. Just why is that? It has happened time and time again.

Because conservatives believe in freedom of speech and the Democrats don't control the GOP's message to conservatives. Not our fault the left can't make up their mind on what is acceptable or not within their own party. We all warned the conflicting policies and radicals within the Democratic party would end up eating their own and here we are. I have some extra popcorn if you need some.

Just like Reid's bright idea of enacting the nuclear option. McConnell even warned him that it could come back to bite them but they were so confident that we'd never win again, he pushed McConnell's comments aside.

Yea too bad the Republicans didn't have the balls to use that when they had the House and Senate for Trump's immigration plan. But I also commend them at the same time because I don't want the nuclear option to become the norm. Even though we both know the Dems would use it again in a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I can't find a thread about the assistant governor of Virginia. The woman he raped just put out a statement saying that there was forced oral sex.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Democratic party is a dumpster fire. No one wants to be associated with it. All the talking and bickering and promises, all for naught. The rats are jumping ship.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Never interfere with an enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Someone wise once said that if you are 50 and you haven't changed since you were 20, then you haven't learned anything.

People change, people do stupid crap all the time. People grow.

To punish people for this is the very essence of "thought-police".

Something Orwell once warned us about.

I have no idea if Deano really said this but I like it -

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thanks! I actually just made my way back to ATS after taking a detour to some of the MSM sites to see what they are saying about it. And the story definitely is popping all over now. Could barely finish reading one article before another one or 5 would pop up. Keep this hilarity coming!

And for anyone wondering, I barely made it back to ATS with my sanity. Those MSM sites will alter your brain. Luckily, I realized what was happening before I could no longer think for myself and made a quick escape! After some deprogramming and a little rest, I think I will make a full recovery. Just let this be a warning to anyone else who decides they want to venture out into the dark abyss and read some "real news"...make sure you are prepared and it would be helpful to have a rope around your waist and a trusted individual to pull you back from the insanity in case you are sucked into some MSM hypnotic trance!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LSU2018

Exactly. Top Virginia Democrats were accusing Republicans of being racist during the campaigns last year.

We're witnessing a textbook example of using projection to alleviate one's guilt.

The Democrats set up this petard, and now they're being hoisted on it. Even before Kavenaugh, there was that one senator who was accused of inappropriate behavior for something that allegedly happened 30 years ago. They made a huge circus over it, and the guy ended up losing the election.

If that's the way Dems are going to play the game, then they can't complain when Republicans use the same tactics against them.

They tried to catch Trump in a sexual assault and lowered all standards. It was then that Weinstein was hammered, Franken was busted, Spacey was exposed as a little boy lover, and the #MeToo movement was started. And they never could get Trump.

It's like setting bear traps all around you to trap someone you don't like and then stepping in one, then another, then falling on another.

Ever see the stage show whereby they set mousetraps all over the stage. Then, barefoot & blindfolded, the comedians attempt to do a skit. As one steps and springs a trap on their toes, the trap flips in the air and sets of one or two more. It can cause a chain reaction. This is what we are seeing here with this Democratic led movement.

They are barefoot and blindly making speeches from the stage while walking on mousetraps.

Snap away I say....I'll watch from the audience and enjoy the show.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

I see it more like allowing the authoritarian left to be hoisted by their own petard or maybe like the old trope of forcing a kid who got caught smoking to smoke the whole pack so they can see what a horrible idea it was and will never do it again. Hopefully they will get sick of political correctness.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I can't find a thread about the assistant governor of Virginia. The woman he raped just put out a statement saying that there was forced oral sex.

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

But it's also been regarded as racist for a long time. I grew up in the 1980's and even then going blackface would have been unthinkably racist.

I disagree as Hollywood still did it, I guess it depends on where you lived maybe and the situation it is done in. Do you fine dressing up as a Indian or redneck as racist as they too where/are done as extreme caricatures. In 1993 Ted Danson did black face for Whoopi's roast party...who was his girl friend at the time. If we look at maybe a Halloween party where people dress up in extreme opposites all the time Black Face and KKK would fit that bill as would cowboy and indian, Angel and devil, pope and a hooker etc etc...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looking more and more like Virginia voters got "hoodwinked" with "choice" 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Exactly. Top Virginia Democrats were accusing Republicans of being racist during the campaigns last year.

We're witnessing a textbook example of using projection to alleviate one's guilt.

The Democrats set up this petard, and now they're being hoisted on it. Even before Kavenaugh, there was that one senator who was accused of inappropriate behavior for something that allegedly happened 30 years ago. They made a huge circus over it, and the guy ended up losing the election.

If that's the way Dems are going to play the game, then they can't complain when Republicans use the same tactics against them.

They tried to catch Trump in a sexual assault and lowered all standards. It was then that Weinstein was hammered, Franken was busted, Spacey was exposed as a little boy lover, and the #MeToo movement was started. And they never could get Trump.

It's like setting bear traps all around you to trap someone you don't like and then stepping in one, then another, then falling on another.

Ever see the stage show whereby they set mousetraps all over the stage. Then, barefoot & blindfolded, the comedians attempt to do a skit. As one steps and springs a trap on their toes, the trap flips in the air and sets of one or two more. It can cause a chain reaction. This is what we are seeing here with this Democratic led movement.

They are barefoot and blindly making speeches from the stage while walking on mousetraps.

Can we substitute 'Mouse Traps' for Bear Traps'?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Can we substitute 'Mouse Traps' for Bear Traps'?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The racism of the south is just raising it's ugly head. To think it's just Democrats, is naive. All this outrage doesn't happen when a Republican is found to be racist or caught in sexual allegations. Lets call out a wrong when it's a wrong instead of labeling it as only one political party does it.

Racism and bigotry has no place in America whether it be Democrat or Republican.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The racism of the south is just raising it's ugly head. To think it's just Democrats, is naive. All this outrage doesn't happen when a Republican is found to be racist or caught in sexual allegations. Lets call out a wrong when it's a wrong instead of labeling it as only one political party does it.

Racism and bigotry has no place in America whether it be Democrat or Republican.

I think there is more outrage at the blatant hypocrisy than the racial tones of the topic. Yes, there are racists on all sides...however, it seems the Democratic side is the one openly using that term as a weapon against their opponents. All while attempting to hide or keep secret their own racial attacks and insensitivity.

edit on 2/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Tell me again how the parties switched.

Be careful what you say, do, or post, it may bite you on the ass with your peers later on.

You set the standards Dems, now live by em.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join