It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Area In Photograph

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Though doth protesteth too much.

Don't get so agitated I was a unix engineer that supported the imaging systems among other things I also worked in an imaging lab.
edit on 29-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Is it now? so glad you hate it. I made a mistake so what admitted which is a fact of life and they do put rubbers on pencils among other things. The image is real it shows structures. Also I have exposed NASAs little masking trick. Why are you being so hostile and angry about it? You should be happy that people are exposing the dream world you've been conned into believing is real. I have another Image I want answers to and a video from Apollo 17 which shows a UFO traversing the lunar skies. Plus an amazing zond era image, it is all sovery exciting.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Meanwhile let's go back to this nonsense claim:

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That one is definitely an artificially constructed thing. Looks like a big engine lathe.

That image is of Swaysey crater. Here's a high resolution view as taken by China's Chang'e-2:

And here it is from Japan:

and here's what happens when you download Japan's raw dataand combine it with their 3D DEM to produce an image from the same viewing angle as shown in the OP:

Here it is in the ASU high resolution version:

and here's that same image with the apparently insurmountable 'Disney frosting' removed:

because as well as the raw images contain a lot of information that you do want, they contain a lot that you don't - like brightness levels. Our image analysis experts here don't seem to understand that, despite decades of industry experience

And finally a view from Apollo 17's Pamoramic camera:

upload.wikimedia.org...

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Now, where is that 5 mile long engine lathe again
edit on 29/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra image links

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

Ah your one of Icke's followers. Should have guessed. Hope you enjoy lining his pockets.

You have exposed nothing but your ignorance of digital imagery and processing. I'm denying that ignorance. Your images show jpeg artifacts introduced by over-processing of the original. Nothing else. Your claims of expertise are as bogus as your understanding of lunar crater locations.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

All those are fake news, it's fake news showing fake images to fool the public with.

I strongly believe NASA found evidence of a type 3 civ operating in our solar system and spent the past 50 very odd years covering it up because stuffy old men in suits thought the public would flip and send society on a downward spiral back to the stone age via Brookings etc and they lied about everything. Disclosure has happened and is in NASAs own archive, all one has to do is remove one of truths protective layers which in this case is Disney-Frost to expose the truth.
edit on 29-1-2019 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

ASU Disney-Frosted version.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
As you mentioned Apollo 17

youtu.be...

At 3:55 to 4:00 you see a ufo appear from the bottom of the lem in shadow then it shines as it goes in to sunlight. Proof of alien activity.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

China. Japan. Raw images you can download and process yourself. Stop trolling and do some actual research.

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Funny you chose to ignore the nuts and bolts moon image of the lassel massif i posted. Also JAXA and china are dab hands at mapping cgi to moon scapes now but slipped up when they posted their first low res HD images of the ocean of storms. And took a 480p and stretched it to 1080p and called it HD.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Proof you need your eyes testing. Show us a screenshot so we can see exactly what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

There are no nuts and bolts. Funny how you complain about people manipulating images but then you're really happy with an image that has actually gone through quite a bit of processing, as they explain:

The image was derived by assigning red to 689 nm, green to 415 nm, and blue to 321 nm images.

How big, exactly, do you think these nuts and bolts are to appear in an image 190km wide? Where are they precisely? Given that they would be absolutely huge and on the near side of the moon why haven't they been picked up by a telescope? Why do images taken by Apollo, the LRO NAC, China and Japan not show them?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Watch the video on something bigger than a smart phone. The ufo can be seen at the bottom to the right of the screen, it shines like a diamond just before matey moves the camera when he sees it and has a quick look to see if its gone after, you are the expert prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Scale, like the decent stage of the lem being 4 meters what telescope can see them at a fraction of a pixel? Plus atmospherics plays havoc you have to go there to see stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover

You can't possibly know what jobs I have done. I worked for a global news network who at that time were at the cutting edge of digital imaging which revolutionised the industry.

Strange

OK - so you worked for this "global news network" - but I'm guessing probably as a cleaner?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Lower than the cleaners I was a tech and have been all my working life I am a sys admin now

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

They do but greyed out or blurred in tge ole out pf focus trick. The image is an LROC one from ASU amazingly go check it out its incredible.

link   
Look how terrible that image is where you removed the disney frost and caused a blizzard, is it snowing on the moon?
The others are no better infact they are complete and utter rubbish and cgi fiction.

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join