It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Area In Photograph

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When you say there are no overlays or frosting?

How can you be so sure given the examples ?

I know you mention the plates but that isn't enough to convince me they did not use overlays.
edit on 30-1-2019 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Calling me a troll in an attempt to discredit me and is out of order.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
All of the countries are hiding anomalies either because they are communist or under the control of a hidden hand like NASA are.

Lets move on from layovers for a while and explain the rusty nuts in the lassell massif or the ufo in the Apollo 17 video or the glass dome at smythii among other things? The layovers is just a tiny aspect of this.
edit on 30-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Calling me a troll to discredit is out of order.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

So, you are a Moon Landing Hoax believer. Tell me, do you believe in Flat Earth, too, by any chance?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No I am not, I know they went to the moon the hoax part is a red herring.

They found aliens and did a shoddy job of trying to hide it is where I am coming from. They screwed up the trying to hide the truth that gave rise to the hoax theory. They went to the moon for the army, the stuff they sold the public because of Brookings etc was implemented like a 1st year university students project. The hoax people are wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I could be wrong but I think I am right.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

All manipulators of the truth.

Sorry man I just don't buy it, sumink whifs???

Can you stop talking in riddles and innuendo, and give some details about what you are seeing?

Also, considering your image looks to be a processed version of the original, can you give us the information about the processing procedure you did to get from the original image to the version you posted?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The way I speak is down to being originally from London England.

To start
An area of interest is in the Kiess crater located on the south eastern region of the image of Mare Smythii. To me it looks like a pipe which is coupled to a larger pipe structure which goes off into a huge manifold. I will add some arrows to it when I get the chance.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is a screenshot of the Kiess crater from the original image that I uploaded which probably isn't the one you would find that certain parties would want us to see. I have drawn an arrow showing the main pipe structures.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What the 'pipe' actually is:

DEM file created from Kaguya imagery.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Do you really trust kaguya Selene images OBMT? The first HD pictures ever published were from the western side of the Oceanus Procellarum in 480P when asked if that was HD? they blew it up to 1080 and said that was HD? Most of the video is from mapped with cgi images to make it look like it was real but it has all been faked because they are puppets of the system which is terrified of the truth getting out.

Another Plastercaster effort from JAXA

edit on 30-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Fantastic thread!

This is what Im TALKIN ABOUT!

Seriously. What? I talk about this stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do you really trust kaguya Selene images OBMT? The first HD pictures ever published were from the western side of the Oceanus Procellarum in 480P when asked if that was HD? they blew it up to 1080 and said that was HD? Most of the video is from mapped with cgi images to make ot look like it was real but it has all been faked because they are puppets of the system which is terrified of the truth getting out.

Another fake Plastercaster looking offering from JAXA.

You're talking about the HDTV images. That image, which I constructed from orthographic and DEM raw data I just downloaded, is not from the HDTV camera. Again, you really need to find out what you're talking about before pronouncing an opinion on something. Here's exactly the same data shown from above.

Your last sentence just makes you sound delusional and paranoid. Prove the image I produced is not accurate. Give me some reason to believe that your subjective interpretation of a low resolution version of an image that has been overprocessed shows what you claim it does when photographs like this from China:

tell me otherwise. See if you can find where the JAXA and CNSA dta differ.
edit on 30/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: additional image

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is your opinion of this image OBMT? and do you see anything of note about it?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All of the countries are hiding anomalies either because they are communist or under the control of a hidden hand like NASA are.

Lets move on from layovers for a while and explain the rusty nuts in the lassell massif or the ufo in the Apollo 17 video or the glass dome at smythii among other things? The layovers is just a tiny aspect of this.

I think that, until the common man can fly a drone to the moon and look around up close with HD cameras, we will never know for sure.

It would take something serious to get these nations to cooperate on such a huge and controversial undertaking. There is too much to be gained by revealing evidence and saying "See? The US, NASA, etc., lied!"

I wonder, what exactly is stopping some scientifically minded civilians from sending a drone or rover? It doesnt even have to survive, just go around the moon in a slow crash, taking pics and or video all the while in all directions. It could possibly orbit the moon 50 or 500 times or more before crashing and send back thousands, or hundreds of thousands of images.

We would find out a lot just by seeing what "roadblocks" are placed before us in such an endeavor. A convenient last minute catastrophic failure would be quite telling...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I see a change of subject.

I see an image that has been processed by the LPI:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Because of all this processing, these catalog images should not be used for research purposes. They should only be used to select and identify images for use in a research project. Higher resolution products should be obtained for use in any scientific investigation(s).

I see the result of light reflecting off the lunar surface into the camera and the Apollo spacecraft window. I certainly don;t see what you are inevitably going to claim is there.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No doubting your credibility OBMT I told you in the past I repect your work, the only problem is it is rubbish in = rubbish out.

I know that is not your fault you can only work with what you have been drip fed for the past 50 odd years.

BTW 1 lump or Too

Check the central peak of Crooks crater

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'd be interested, almost worth trying a crowdfunding page

Ofcourse I agree it is futile talking about it really but I am hooked
I've been checking it out for years now, it is a fractal shaped enigma.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Didn't CSNA get busted for trying to get away with publishing the Clementine moon map as their own?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
On November 14, 1968 Zond-6 flew around the Moon. A series of 111 images were taken at a distance of 9290-6843 km, and another series of 58.
It crash landed on Earth and broke open the film canister, but 52 photographs were recovered with some degree of damage.. A mosaic image was made from the recovered images.

Amazing

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Do you really trust kaguya Selene images OBMT? The first HD pictures ever published were from the western side of the Oceanus Procellarum in 480P when asked if that was HD? they blew it up to 1080 and said that was HD?

Those cameras were not part of the science instruments, they were owned (as were the image rights) by a television company, NHK.

The photos taken by the terrain camera are very good and look nothing like those from the video cameras.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join