It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Area In Photograph

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I wonder, what exactly is stopping some scientifically minded civilians from sending a drone or rover?

Cost and knowledge, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

You tell me. I'm sure there are people who have tried to claim that, but the image I posted was from Chang'e-2 And is far more detailed than Clementine, as is Chang'e-1's image.

Is there any difference between it and the Japanese image that shows your alleged pipeline to be a collection of small hills?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am working with exactly the same data that you have available to you. You choose (and I mean choose) to ignore the data that don't fit your narrative.

There is nothing unusual in the central peak of Crookes crater.

You could have chosen this Apollo 8 image:

www.flickr.com...

or this Apollo 17 (one of a series in this magazine):

www.flickr.com...

You could choose to download the Japanese data, as I did, to see what's there. It took me about 10 minutes:

China's data would take longer, but I already have relatively low resolution versions of all their CE-2 data downloaded (a few hundred Mb, as opposed to the 1 Gb versiosn they have now), so here's Crookes' central peak from their H01 tile:

The 'lumps' to which you are referring are just mountains in the central peak. Nothing more. You can check them out from any angle you like in this 3D model I made from Japan's data. Download and extract the files, then open the crookes.html file in Microsoft Edge or Firefox (the plugin doesn't work with Chrome):

www.dropbox.com...

edit on 31/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: filename correction

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Quote, There is nothing unusual about the centre of crookes crater? These are not rhe droids.......

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It is bordering on insanity. Please , it is just crazy and rather worrrying tbh.
edit on 31-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Japan's data is fake, full stop.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yeah you posted that already. So what?

I've posted two high resolution images already, and a 3D model, showing you what's in the middle of Crookes crater. You've posted an out of focus view and claimed...well, what exactly?

What's bordering on insanity is your continued posting of images with just "look, see!!" as the comment, with very little attempt to try and justify that comment and completely ignoring anything that might lift the blinkers on your eyes. It took me literally 10 minutes to find enough material to give a much better view of the area you are looking at but you have just pretended, again, that those images aren't there. There is nothing at all untoward or unusual in the images. You're just playing at the Emperor's new clothes here and it's not proving anything to anyone, and repeating "yeah they've hidden stuff" is just lazy. Not everyone is as blindly accepting of empty claims as you.
edit on 31/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: clarity

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I only need to say look see because luck would have it most people dont have the mental capacity of a boiled potato.

Browbeaters and bullies aside what was your thoughts on the red spot at laccel massif? Also have you looked at the sea of fertility yet?

edit on 31-1-2019 by lunarrover because: Oxymoron, to end a question with a . is a cardinal sin.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It is bordering on insanity. Please , it is just crazy and rather worrrying tbh.

Oh, the irony!

(post by lunarrover removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
a reply to: oldcarpy

[SNIP]

That's just not true. You have had plenty of very patient explanations as to why you are talking through your....hat...but you just stick your fingers in your ears and either ignore them or just don't understand them.

You are coming across as a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Wiki: Dunning Kruger Effect

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]

Sad, but true - that's you, that is.
edit on 1/31/2019 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I've already given you my view on that.

I'll repeat my post above, because your reading comprehension skills seem to be a little lacking:

Posting something and going "Look! See!" is entirely inadequate. If you want people to understand what you are looking at you need to actually point things out.

As for the LRO image, you have claimed there are "nuts and bolts" in it. Where are these nuts and bolts? Why are you happy to process a manipulated and processed image (and I already gave you details of how it was done) when it suits you but not when it makes you look like a trolling idiot? If there are artificial objects visible in an photograph covering an area 190km wide then why are those objects not actually visible with a backyard telescope?
edit on 31/1/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I totally refuse your prognosis.

You are not qualified to make psychiatric assumptions.

You can swallow the trash like a good little brainwashed sheep droid if you like.

Nothing has come back about that red spot at Laccel Massif?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It is not trolling, browbeating or bullying or jedi mind tricks do not work on me sorry.

Laughable comments of here is the hi res version and posting snow covered cgi is a complete and utter joke.

Run it up the flag pole cos it is jingoistic nonsense.

edit on 31-1-2019 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2019 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I totally refuse your prognosis.

You are not qualified to make psychiatric assumptions.

You can swallow the trash like a good little brainwashed sheep droid if you like.

Nothing has come back about that red spot at Laccel Massif?

I don't have any orthopaedic qualifications either but if I saw someone's tibia sticking out of their skin i could fairly confidently diagnose a broken leg.

"Good little brainwashed sheep droid"?

I rest my case!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I wonder, what exactly is stopping some scientifically minded civilians from sending a drone or rover? It doesnt even have to survive, just go around the moon in a slow crash, taking pics and or video all the while in all directions. It could possibly orbit the moon 50 or 500 times or more before crashing and send back thousands, or hundreds of thousands of images.

We would find out a lot just by seeing what "roadblocks" are placed before us in such an endeavor. A convenient last minute catastrophic failure would be quite telling...

Nothing is stopping anyone from doing that, apart from the enormous cost. Of course, if anyone did do you think for one moment that people like the OP would not be shouting "Fake"? so, what would be the point?

Japan and China have done it already and the woo-woos have, indeed, shouted "Fake" about those so why spend millions just to pander to idiots who will just wave it away anyway?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I never said that. You have quoted me when another poster said it.

I am trying to find the words to describe the situation where a person posts an image and says here is a picture of an apple and the responder says no, that is a banana and shows you a picture of a fridge?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

While the rest of us are trying to fathom out why someone is posting a photograph of an apple, then continuing to insist it's an apple despite people showing him it's a banana. Your analogy, just like your interpretation of the pictures you post, is completely at odds with what's actually happening here.

You may not have used the words quoted, but you have indeed cried "fake" whenever you've been presented with images from any source that you don't like.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No, I can prove they are fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Reminder:

Accusing other members of being paid posters or "shills" is a serious violation of the ATS Terms and Conditions.

Personal insults are also not allowed anywhere on ATS.

Stop the bickering back and forth as it is Off Topic.

Return to the subject of the OP.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

to add you cant see mare smythii from earth but you can see structures from earth and people do with telescopes all day long. I will post some research I am doing on the sea of fertility because that area is full of structures like stone henge. I admitted I made a mistake with Kies we have done that one, you are like a dog with a bone lol

This will be interesting considering even the Hubble with an 8 foot mirror can only resolve objects about 300ft across at the distance of the Moon.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join