It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islamic crybabies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why are Muslims such childish hooligans? I happen to be agnostic. Having said that, I have the utmost respect for religion in general. I understand the concept of spirituality and the need to feel a part of a larger picture.
Although I hate to be prejudiced, I can help but to notice the petty nature of the Islamic quarrels as a whole.
It seems that most of their jihadist fuel stems from trivial disagreements with anyone who disagrees with their specific interpretation of a nebulous book written by a nutcase several thousand years ago.
One prime example of their unwillingness to compromise is their constant bickering about a so-called "holy land". Please. If they'd learn to co-exist with....god forbid....someone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, the middle east would be a decent place.
To any muslim reading this. Not everything has to be a "holy war".

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The subject says "Radical Islamic crybabies", but then in the post body you are generalizing your question to all Muslims. So do you think all Muslims are radicals incapable of peace or did you mistype? From what I'm reading, it appears that you are generalizing all Muslims as being violent and outright calling their most respected religious figure a nutcase. Not a good way to begin an argument.

I'm not a Muslim. Just another agnostic, but it appears your post is basically one of hate for a specific group of people for less than thoroughly thought through reasons.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by motherbucker34
Why are Muslims such childish hooligans? I happen to be agnostic. Having said that, I have the utmost respect for religion in general. I understand the concept of spirituality and the need to feel a part of a larger picture.
Although I hate to be prejudiced, I can help but to notice the petty nature of the Islamic quarrels as a whole.
It seems that most of their jihadist fuel stems from trivial disagreements with anyone who disagrees with their specific interpretation of a nebulous book written by a nutcase several thousand years ago.
One prime example of their unwillingness to compromise is their constant bickering about a so-called "holy land". Please. If they'd learn to co-exist with....god forbid....someone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, the middle east would be a decent place.

Motherbucker, I tried saying your name real fast 5 times - didn't turn out too good. Got my wife to say it and after 2 times she gave me a hard look and walked off. I'm sitting here with tears of laughter rolling down my cheek.

Anyway - that's a great post! These people believe they have the right to kill anyone who disagrees with their religious beliefs. They've declared jihad on the western world and they are deadly serious about it.

"To kill Americans and their allies, both civil and military, is an individual duty of every Muslim who is able, in any country where this is possible." (Bin Laden, 1998)

Chief

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So you are judging them by a handful of people...?

Look up stuff the Zionists have done to that area. There are more than just one view on this subject. Everyone is crying about the holy land. Hell, we (the West) has layed assault on that area a number of times...Crusades 1-3 and the Children's Crusade. (Even though the children didn't quite make it...) Westerners do not have their hands completely clean, however neither do the Eastern Orientation.

Personally, I feel that both sides are incorrect...After all, what asshole type of God would put every religion's "Holy Land" in a five square mile area? Anywho, all that's going to come of this is that area will one day be terribly radiated and will be useless. Then, and only then can we go back to hating each other for the people they are.

Now, Bin Laden is a completely different thing. He is an extremist and should not be debated. He is what I call an outliar. It's like if all Christians would be judged by Jim and Tammy Faye. Or all of those nutters that kill because God commanded them to...

But OX, Bin Laden has a strong following. The only Muslims we hear about are the extremist. That's because that is the only people the news focuses in on.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by motherbucker34
Please. If they'd learn to co-exist with....god forbid....someone who doesn't agree with their beliefs, the middle east would be a decent place.

Your supposed 'utmost respect' for religion is hardly showing through here.
You're judging all muslims by the actions of a few of them.
And I hardly think referring to their holy book being authored by 'a nutcase several thousand years ago' is respectful, either.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I, being a Christian and a conservative, have no problem with the muslims. It's the radical extremists that are messing everything up for everyone. I don't know if that was the posters intent, but it sounded like he was condemning all muslims in general. Anyway, just two-cents of obviousness.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay, maybe I was making a rash generalization. But it is true, the few spoil the bunch. Part of my problem with Islamic countries is not limited to the terrorist alone. There seems to be a degree of tolerence for hate groups such as Islamic Jihad, Hezzbolah, Hamas, etc. I've never seen anyone protest a Hamas parade.

If I wasn't clear with my original posting, I don't hate islam as a whole. In fact, some of my best friends are "good muslims".

new topics

top topics

join