It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm obviously not a Trump fan but I need more evidence than two unnamed sources. Also, if it comes down to Cohen versus Trump it's all a he said/he said scenario.

But if Cohen actually has this on tape it's a whole different situation.

I just do not see it. I don't think Cohen was that involved with Trump outside of Stormy, why would he even be associated with anything else? Cohen is also a man willing to say or do anything that would either put him in a better light with society while he is on his 15 mins of fame, and he would say or do anything to minimize his time in jail.

The parallel I see is more along the lines of Cohen and Avenatti....

Also going against Cohen is that he appears to have embezzled $35,000 from the Trump campaign. Lost in all the flurry yesterday was a report that Cohen admitted that Trump paid $50,000 to hire an IT firm to help boost his poll numbers. Nothing wrong with that; it's the 21st century, and any presidential campaign that doesn't have a good 'net game isn't going to win.

Cohen only actually paid the firm $15,000, but he requested reimbursement for the full $50,000 amount. That's theft. So now we're supposed to believe a guy who not only pled guilty to lying under oath, but also stole from his employer? Of course, this is assuming Cohen actually made such a claim, which itself has yet to be proven.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Michael Cohen's got the receipts - Possible new evidence against Trump is more damning than ever. But Republicans don't care whether he's guilty
Source

Perhaps most important, Leopold and Cormier report that there are text messages, internal memos and emails to prove this — throwing a wrench in Trump's legal strategy of writing Cohen off as a liar and turning the issue into a "he said/he said" standoff....there's little doubt that instructing your lawyer to lie to Congress is a crime

Uh oh. Emails, memos and text...Looks bad for Trump.

Also, Cohen was known for recording meetings and phone calls...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Buzzfeed, Unnamed sources, cohen seriously is this even a story?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
Michael Cohen's got the receipts - Possible new evidence against Trump is more damning than ever. But Republicans don't care whether he's guilty
Source

Perhaps most important, Leopold and Cormier report that there are text messages, internal memos and emails to prove this — throwing a wrench in Trump's legal strategy of writing Cohen off as a liar and turning the issue into a "he said/he said" standoff....there's little doubt that instructing your lawyer to lie to Congress is a crime

Uh oh. Emails, memos and text...Looks bad for Trump.

Also, Cohen was known for recording meetings and phone calls...

Uh, dude?

Leopold is the Buzzfeed guy who's been caught fabricating sources. Multiple times.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Again your source is salon.com which means nothing. Cohen would have spilled this a long long time ago when he got in trouble l.

Why are we hearing this now? You can't keep a secret in Washington

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Buzzfeed, Unnamed sources, cohen seriously is this even a story?

Its the potential smoking gun, the story is spreading if there was nothing too it it would be fading. Trump calling Cohen a lair is laughable they are both lairs but Cohen records things, Trump wasn't happy about that with good reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly. Cohen should be in jail right now anyways. I still think he is just being used as deflection while other investigations are in place looking into other people. He was sentenced over a month ago but he will not report till after a congressional questions session. Just dragging it out and on and on and on....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It shows how he was skimming from Trump. So, if he is f'n the guy he works for your are going to believe what he says when tax fraud is put in front of him.

I feel like soon he is going to pull a Frank Pentangeli from The Godfather 2 and say...I made it all up! ....lol

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SingswithChickens1

And chief of the questions I would like to see brought up during impeachment proceedings would be is Donald Trump an agent of Russia? Is Donald Trump a foreign asset , and if so how can he protect the United States from foreign threats?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It shows how he was skimming from Trump. So, if he is f'n the guy he works for your are going to believe what he says when tax fraud is put in front of him.

I feel like soon he is going to pull a Frank Pentangeli from The Godfather 2 and say...I made it all up! ....lol

Birds of a feather... anyway, notice that the WH has not refuted Buzzfeed the story?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Also going against Cohen is that he appears to have embezzled $35,000 from the Trump campaign. Lost in all the flurry yesterday was a report that Cohen admitted that Trump paid $50,000 to hire an IT firm to help boost his poll numbers. Nothing wrong with that; it's the 21st century, and any presidential campaign that doesn't have a good 'net game isn't going to win.

Cohen only actually paid the firm $15,000, but he requested reimbursement for the full $50,000 amount. That's theft. So now we're supposed to believe a guy who not only pled guilty to lying under oath, but also stole from his employer? Of course, this is assuming Cohen actually made such a claim, which itself has yet to be proven.

We need to understand that Cohen was by trade a tax lawyer, so who knows, but I don't think he has the skill sets that would put him in mush of what he suggests,

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Why can't the White House deny it on Fox news?

This is Fox news, grilling White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley, who refused to deny the report’s contents.

White House press aide refuses – multiple times – to deny Michael Cohen allegations to Fox News

“You’re saying the president did not direct Michael Cohen to do that?” asked the anchor.

“I’m telling you right now, this is why the president refuses to give any credence or credibility to news outlets,” said Gidley. “Because they have no ability to corroborate anything they’re putting out there. Instead they’re just using innuendo and shady sources.”

“That was not a denial of my question,” the anchor pressed.

“No, but the premise is ridiculous,” whined Gidley. “We’re also talking about a person in Michael Cohen who, quite frankly, has now been proven to be a liar, he self-admits that he’s a felon, so to give him any credibility, it just doesn’t warrant a response from the White House or this president.”

“But the headline of that report, Hogan, is that the president personally directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations about that Trump tower,” said the other anchor. “Is that true or false?”

[url=https://www.salon.com/2019/01/18/white-house-press-aide-refuses-multiple-times-to-deny-michael-cohen-allegations-to-fox-news_partner/]Source[/url ]
It goes on like that for a little bit. Gidley will not say the story is not true, just disparage the messenger.

Trump folks - you are in big trouble when FOX news starts working out on the White House Deputy Press Secretary .

edit on 18-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
You realize Trump is unphased by this, right?

I have Trump on my Twitter and he is active and tweeting this morning about Border Security.

The leftist late night hit piece failed, also considering that now the authors have nothing to back them up on but two anon sources, regardless of their "status", anons are anons and if Muellers team is leaking, well, that's a huge problem in itself.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Exactly. Cohen should be in jail right now anyways. I still think he is just being used as deflection while other investigations are in place looking into other people. He was sentenced over a month ago but he will not report till after a congressional questions session. Just dragging it out and on and on and on....

He is now suggesting of backing out on reporting to Congress because he feels "his family is in danger" if he does... Is a Hollywood scriptwriter creating all this?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So trump paid the man for over a decade to only have him perform this one task?

wuuuuuut?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Mr Trump to be removed if the claims, first published by Buzzfeed News, are proven. There's your first problem first published by Buzzfeed. lmao

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trump paid $50,000 to hire an IT firm to help boost his poll numbers. Nothing wrong with that;

What he paid for was for this guy to fudge the numbers so it looked like trump was popular... Not a PR effort.... a lie..
They were faking it . LOL.

link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: JDmOKI

Why can't the White House deny it on Fox news?

This is Fox news, grilling White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley, who refused to deny the report’s contents.

White House press aide refuses – multiple times – to deny Michael Cohen allegations to Fox News

[exnews“You’re saying the president did not direct Michael Cohen to do that?” asked the anchor.

“I’m telling you right now, this is why the president refuses to give any credence or credibility to news outlets,” said Gidley. “Because they have no ability to corroborate anything they’re putting out there. Instead they’re just using innuendo and shady sources.”

“That was not a denial of my question,” the anchor pressed.

“No, but the premise is ridiculous,” whined Gidley. “We’re also talking about a person in Michael Cohen who, quite frankly, has now been proven to be a liar, he self-admits that he’s a felon, so to give him any credibility, it just doesn’t warrant a response from the White House or this president.”

“But the headline of that report, Hogan, is that the president personally directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations about that Trump tower,” said the other anchor. “Is that true or false?”
[url=https://www.salon.com/2019/01/18/white-house-press-aide-refuses-multiple-times-to-deny-michael-cohen-allegations-to-fox-news_partner/]Source[/url ]

It goes on like that for a little bit. Gidley will not say the story is not true, just disparage the messenger.

Trump folks - you are in big trouble when FOX news starts working out on the White House Deputy Press Secretary .

------
Lol, what garbage, yes there is some on Fox who are critical of Trump, why they probably dominate the airwaves for so long being able to sync both sides of the political strata.

*Whine? Language alone is probably illustrated to appeal to low info leftist voters.

Everything Gidley says is correct, they aren't answering nothing, another hot garbage hit piece and the POTUS knows exactly how y'all are acting like fools everywhere.

Lmfao, people actually thought Trump was going to go on an early morning twitter rant on Cohen and....NOPE. Border Security! We must remain strong and resilient! Standing firm till a deal is reached for a wall.

Precisly as it should be and the leftist will be wondering, where is the sizzle? Maybe this was a fishing op, to see who the leakers are? Who knows, either or, fake news.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

link   

Proof?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

his tweeting about border security proves to you he's just peachy today, totally doesn't care about this new news?

bless your heart.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join