It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JDmOKI

Why are we hearing this now? You can't keep a secret in Washington

I think that Robert Mueller has proven that you can.

If Mueller had one small tiny ounce of any sort of a fraction of a slice of evidence, it would've been plastered all over the news. You know it and I know it.

Keep saying that to yourself, but I think they are keeping excellent security till Mueller releases a report, per the law.

Warning - Extreme Hyperbole Ahead! The following statement should be understood as gross exagerations, and reflect the author's lame attempt at scarcasm.

Then congress will Impeach Trump.

The Senate will convict, because the evidence that Trump is an Agent of Russia will be undisputed.
edit on 18-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: Add hyperbole warning

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

The Senate will convict, because the evidence that Trump is an Agent of Russia will be undisputed.

To be fair this story (if found true) would prove that Trump wanted to seek personal gain (wealth) with a deal to have a tower in Russia.

Many are putting the cart before the horse.

I'm not saying that this story isn't unnerving, or that it doesn't have any implications that could lead to legal trouble....

More or less I'm just saying since you constantly call out people for their words and implications, maybe you should heed your own advice on this one.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

To be fair this story (if found true) would prove that Trump wanted to seek personal gain (wealth) with a deal to have a tower in Russia.

I'm not saying that this story isn't unnerving, or that it doesn't have any implications that could lead to legal trouble....

More or less I'm just saying since you constantly call out people for their words and implications, maybe you should heed your own advice on this one.

The problem with him lying about a deal with Russia for a tower (which in itself is no big deal) is that by denying it and lying publicly about there being no business, he opens himself up to being leveraged by the Russians who can hold it over his head. That is the scary part of it all.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
can he get the ball rolling?

No, it must begin in the House.

link   

Good point - I am going to edit that last line to indicate what I am doing. Thanks.

link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
a reply to: LSU2018

Compared to what Benghazi?

Is that really what you wanna go with? Thanks to today's tech, we knew Benghazi was a cover-up within 2 or 3 days. The entire country knew our leaders told us it was over a Youtube video until we found out a couple days later it wasn't and extra security and more arms were requested for months, and denied. You're gonna have to do better than that.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The question then is whether asking someone to lie to Congress something that will get an impeachment across the line in the Senate.

While he didn't ask anyone to expressly lie to congress, his activity in covering up the entire deal was eventually Richard Nixon's downfall. Acting to suppress testimony, firing everyone involved and trying to shut down the investigation all together while not as bad as outright telling someone to lie to congress was enough to get the impeachment ball rolling.
If this story is true and I think it is, its game over.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

Good point - I am going to edit that last line to indicate what I am doing. Thanks.

You haven't been along for long, but we know what you're doing.

You're jumping past a lot of stepping stones (more evidence) straight to the conclusion that Trump is an agent of Russia.

When you started as a member, you were constantly asking people to provide sources, or reword what they're saying to show intent.

With all due respect, right now you're coming off as a pundit.

I'm not saying that this story, or your conclusion is wrong, I'm saying you can't prove it's right at the moment.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'd say, it doesn't look good for Trump.

However, I've been following politics on line for about 20 years.

Rarely do accusations lead to any major consequence. So, not holding my breath.

BUT - - then there was Nixon

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'd say, it doesn't look good for Trump.

I don't think that sentiment is far from reality.

Whether Cohen and the anonymous sources are proven to be factual, this piece will have damage, short term or long is to be determined.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He was his lawyer for years... Over ten I think.
You know this information is available online don't you?

link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

If Mueller had one small tiny ounce of any sort of a fraction of a slice of evidence, it would've been plastered all over the news. You know it and I know it.

Have you seen the news today?

Did Trump collude with Russians?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Beach Bum

You can't handle the truth...

You're the one that can't handle the truth silly. I asked you a few questions in another thread that you can't or won't answer, why, because answering them honestly would blow your BS narrative you're constantly trying to push. So just

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree. I was trying to play fair on a field with a lot of broken glass. I might want to lean back a bit and see what works best. As you noticed, I have been trying some different styles and posting in different places. I have been taking notes and coding responses. So yes, I am running an experiment on how to use this medium to get messages across.

Sounds like a conspiracy....

edit on 18-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Either way, no side is showing any Proof of anything, just blind statements of "evidence" and verbal attacks, and promises to rally their bases if they had evidence (enough to impeach him) why wait so long while telling people how bad things are, and if Trump has "Proof" he did nothing wrong, why wait so long? prove the Democrats wrong now

It is because no sides have proof of anything, they are both using this to exploit their political power

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Have you seen the news today?

Did Trump collude with Russians?

Not sure what that has to do with potential witness tampering and obstruction to justice?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Keep saying that to yourself, but I think they are keeping excellent security till Mueller releases a report, per the law.

Warning - Extreme Hyperbole Ahead! The following statement should be understood as gross exagerations, and reflect the author's lame attempt at scarcasm.

Then congress will Impeach Trump.

That's totally up to you man. Just wait. And wait. And wait.........and keep jumping on fake news like the OP while you wait.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have been taking notes and coding responses. So yes, I am running an experiment on how to use this medium to get messages across.

More opinion than anything so far.

It's hard to shake off the label of pundit here once it's been established.

If you really wanted to get a message across (you're anti-Trump, we get it), I would focus energy on alternatives rather than relaying anything that looks at face value to be incriminating to him.

Should Trump bow out early, we get the pleasure of having Pence and Bolton take a swing at things.

Should none of this materialize, the left will have the burden of selling us an alternative, something I have little faith in them at the moment. My guess is they will run an establishment "shoe in" in 2020 under the impression no matter who they prop up will win.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You're waving your hands over a lot of missing steps here. Being interested in building a Trump Tower in Moscow does not make him an agent of Russia. It makes him a guy who wanted to open a hotel. And he's never denied he was interested in it. But we have yet to hear even a hint of any evidence that Trump did anything on behalf of Putin.

I'll admit that, if the claim is true and can be supported by actual evidence, then I am very concerned that Trump asked Cohen to lie about it. But anonymous leaks are not evidence. Jason Leopold has a highly checkered past, and frankly I think the other author is a fool for working with him.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

and? What makes you think they don't have it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join