It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What happened to the OP?

Probably deleted their account because of the humiliation.
Where's silly?

She'll be back to proclaim "WE GOT TRUMP" as soon as the NEXT fake "BOMBSHELL" appears in the MSM.

Happens every time.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What happened to the OP?

Probably deleted their account because of the humiliation.
Where's silly?

She'll be back to proclaim "WE GOT TRUMP" as soon as the NEXT fake "BOMBSHELL" appears in the MSM.

Happens every time.

In all the drama I kind of forgot something - before Cohen testified, Don Jr had already testified and said the negotiations with the Russians for the hotel were taking place in June 2016. It would seem somewhat odd for Trump to be asking Cohen to lie about a date his son had already revealed to Congress.

Should have remembered that before even considering this latest fake news might be true. My bad.
edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Boy, it sure got awful quiet in here. Trump haters still crying?

At some point they have to realize what's happening and stop getting so excited every time this kind of fake crap takes place. Or are they that desperate for something to finally stick.

I can picture Trump laughing like crazy right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thats it huh? The only defense left is denial.
I knew it was coming to this.

That train found you once again.
Choo choo
Watch those tracks it is dangerous for you.

Cawugh caw cough

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thats it huh? The only defense left is denial.
I knew it was coming to this.

That train found you once again.
Choo choo
Watch those tracks it is dangerous for you.

Cawugh caw cough

She's in there somewhere...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

I'm obviously not a Trump fan but I need more evidence than two unnamed sources. Also, if it comes down to Cohen versus Trump it's all a he said/he said scenario.

But if Cohen actually has this on tape it's a whole different situation.

”Sources said the investigation had been able to corroborate Cohen’s assertions using interviews with additional witnesses from inside the Trump Organization, as well as information in internal emails, text messages and other documents.

Sources??? Would that be Hillary and Comey???

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope
Many more trips around the sun than anyone in that photo.
Possibly saltier as well, especially today.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Impeachment needs a 2/3 Vote to Impeach, then it goes to the Senate for another 2/3 Vote of the Senate. The Dems have Majority of 26 Seats- not enough for a 2/3 Vote and certainly not in the Senate . Therefore Impeachment is Mathematically Impossible Unless SOME Republicans Vote Aye .

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Like I said "horse sh"
Believing in those 4 can get one in a world of hurt
Seems as if Mueller himself has destroyed your thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is the same old garbage their media has been pumping out since day 1. Trump has since mopped the floor with them...and that's working in tandem with the CIA, FBI and NSA. Somehow he single-handedly whipped them all. They have not stopped beating their impeachment/Russia war drums ever since. Liberals are noting more than crude noisemakers, that are hypnotized within a bubble of their own imaginations. Meanwhile in reality....Trump is schooling them left and right. They will impeach no one...and many of them will go to jail.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oh you Democrats. Just go full 3rd world and if you dont like the results of the election just riot and storm the white house.

Obviously nothing is sticking, you enjoy violence against conservatives.

Doesnt take much to rile up antifa or BLM, let them do your dirty work

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So, quick question, was I right in my first post to ask for some proof? What did Ravishing Roberto Mueller just say?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.mediaite.com...

Seems dubious, not unlike other stories the msm has run with only to later retract.
Even npr ran this story this morning with a disclaimer that it was ONLY buzzfeed that had reported this.
Interesting how an unverified story can make the rounds so quickly?
Similar to how yahoo was used in circular reporting to obtain fraudulent fisa warrants?

As right as I was AM.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They still think the golden oldies will work. Meanwhile:

Meanwhile Mueller comes out and says your OP is a load of bull Shhh. Your wet dream is crushed once again. /thread

Trump 2020!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I held up-most respect for the elite until Trump was in office. My mind is too precious to give up for the Illuminati. They need to learn to keep their heads up and not target the perception of the common worker. Shame on Trump and the elite for playing along with bullying me.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Teflon Don 2.0.

Lmao.

Coomba98
edit on 19-1-2019 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
Full title: Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’ if reports he instructed attorney Cohen to lie to congress are proven. Democrats urge Mueller probe to disclose whether it has evidence president told lawyer not to reveal Russia contact. Source

Donald Trump is facing calls to “resign or be impeached”, if reports he instructed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about talks to build a Trump Tower in Moscow can be verified.
The president is under pressure after two law enforcement officials involved in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian collusion in the 2016 US election claimed to have obtained evidence of possible obstruction. Several Democrats have urged Congress to seek clarification of what information the special counsel may hold on the matter, with one calling for Mr Trump to be removed if the claims, first published by Buzzfeed News, are proven.

California representative Adam Schiff said Congress would “do what’s necessary” to find out if the contents of the report were true.

“The allegation that the President of the United States may have suborned perjury before our committee in an effort to curtail the investigation and cover up his business dealings with Russia is among the most serious to date,” he added. “If Mueller does have multiple sources confirming Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress, then we need to know this ASAP,” he said. “Mueller shouldn't end his inquiry, but it's about time for him to show Congress his cards before it's too late for us to act.

”Sources said the investigation had been able to corroborate Cohen’s assertions using interviews with additional witnesses from inside the Trump Organization, as well as information in internal emails, text messages and other documents.

“This stunning Trump Tower Moscow story establishes a clear case of Obstruction of Justice, a felony. I've lost count now how many times @realDonaldTrump has engaged in Obstruction of Justice,”

So is Trump telling people to break Federal Law and then lie about it to congress and the special prosecutors?

"it's about time for him to show Congress his cards." So congress is telling Mueller to put up or shut up. During Watergate, whe congress asked the DOJ to do the same thing; it was all over for Nixon. It turned out Nixon had told John Ehrlichman to lie to the Attorney General, along with John Dean and John Mitchell. On March 1, 1974, a grand jury in Washington, D.C., indicted several former aides of Nixon, who became known as the "Watergate Seven"—H. R. Haldeman, John Ehrlichman, John N. Mitchell, Charles Colson, Gordon C. Strachan, Robert Mardian, and Kenneth Parkinson—for conspiring to hinder the Watergate investigation. The grand jury secretly named Nixon as an unindicted co-conspirator. By mid-summer Congress recommended impeachment for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress.wikipedia
The parallels are incredible.
Telling your co-conspirators to lie to the Special Counsel and Congress is sure way into impeachment territory.

Other Sources 0f Trump Directing Michael Cohen’s crimes and lies to congress:

President Donald Trump's former "fixer" Michael Cohen said Thursday that he paid the head of a small technology company thousands in 2015 to rig online polls at "the direction of and for the sole benefit of" Trump.
CNN

Holder: If Trump directing Cohen to lie is true, impeachment proceedings ‘must begin’

The HIll

President Trump personally directed his former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress
washingtonpost

President Donald Trump personally ordered his former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about a potential real-estate development in Moscow.
U SAtoday

What do you think? Is telling your co-conspirators to lie to congress and the special prosecutor an impeachable offense?

I look forward to a good discussion!

Enjoy all!

Too bad mueller said none of this is true.
Kind of ruined your discussion?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If....If.....If. so many if's, yet your title is worded like it's actually happening.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Teflon Don... what? 9.0? 10.0?

Wait til the pompous/arrogant/condescending lefties realize they were the targets of the lies/propaganda all along. Only instead of Russia being involved, it has been nothing but far-left lies and hype designed to whip them into hysterics to farm them for votes/donations.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They'll never realize it. They're brainwashed beyond saving.

edit on 21-1-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join