It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: CriticalStinker

who's celebrating?

are we really supposed to believe if this were hillary you wouldn't be, tho? lolol

there was a time i was more concerned about pense but not anymore.

I would laugh if Hillary got pinned with something, but lets be honest, it wouldn't impact my life in the least.

I've said negative remarks about Hillary, but anyone who reads my posts know I don't obsess over her.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

i'm laughing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

originally posted by: Speedtek
a reply to: knoxie

Obstruction of justice? Witness tampering and intimidation? To just toss out a couple obvious ones.

Great minds think alike.

As do simple minds.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

i'm laughing.

I'm happy that you got a laugh today

I think you misunderstand my sentiment of Hillary though. I don't dislike her because I'm a conservative (probably because I'm not, but I'm sure many think I may be.)

I disliked her because she was a lie. She was a female version of Bush. She was an establishment neo-con at worst, neo-lib at best disguised as a Democrat.

She wouldn't have brought any form of progression that would have outweighed her efforts to continue the status quo.

I think you'd be surprised that if the left were able to put up a charismatic candidate one day that didn't sell out to corporations, the military industrial complex, and wall street, I just might support them.

I think you'd be surprised to know that Trump was the only Republican president I've ever voted for, and I did so out of protest to Hillary. You'd probably be surprised to know that I neither like or admire Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

He obstructed and is going to jail. Trump supporters should go to jail with him.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

He obstructed and is going to jail. Trump supporters should go to jail with him.

I'll take things that sound like fascism for 500.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: Graysen

You language says it all.
By " antis " you mean law and order types who agree with the constitution...

"vote against thier own party (R" ...yeah, party over the country and constitution

Sure, you give yourself away without realizing it.

They want to change the constitution when they don't like part of it. That's not "agree with the constitution" behavior. When was the last time Republicans wanted to change the constitution?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
If either happened (which I doubt, I beleive he has such fervent support to complete the full 8 years) would the wall still be on the republicans agenda or is it a Trump specific promise, would any potential candidate hold the same views on security or have they been supporting Trumps push for a wall as he is currently in charge.

Here's the thing. Many presidents have talked about a wall and none have ever opposed the idea. Even obama. Trump was the first one to make it a priority so now democrats don't support it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

You are not wrong, also Trumps own children were involved in the Moscow Tower. The list of impeachable offences continues to grow. Mr. Trump did these things, as if being President was just like running a business. It is not.

Trump, is a shady businessman. Trump University, says a lot.

If Trump is a shady businessman and running America like it's a business, we need a lot more shady businessmen.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Are you all keeping up with the game?

This is an orchestrated attack after Trump grounded Pelosi and Schiff yesterday. A number of things just happened... The go to source for scandal, Buzzfeed, publish the story .. William Barr is asked about it in the Senate hearing and Cohen, under the guidance of a Clinton lawyer, makes his statement - then the MSM roll it out across all networks.

It's funny to watch if you can see all the pieces moving.

That said, the obvious coordination (if you are observant) is not grounds to say the story is not true. This one seems a bit different. The collusion stories never held any water and no amount of propaganda got close to showing anything of the sort.

This, however, is a little different - I have a feeling it's true.
The question then is whether asking someone to lie to Congress something that will get an impeachment across the line in the Senate.

edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
But Obama!!!
But Hilary!!!

Lock her up

Is now
Lock him up!!!!

Fox news is even carrying the story...
It took Trump and his supports to make Clinton look good..SMH

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

When you have nothing deflect. Right?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
I'm still curious to what the result should be if all of this was proven true? The responses so far have been 'didn't happen'

Deny, deflect, and when presented with irrefutable evidence, say it does not matter, then run away before your burst into tears...Par for this minority group of supports who have tied up who they are as people with a cheap orange con man...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SingswithChickens1

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Your OP is this...

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

The answer is no. There is no reason to. He has done nothing wrong. Not one thing. Every week there is a new he will be impeached story. for two years.....

Where is Stormy Daniels?
Where is Michael Avenatti?
Where is Omarosa?
Where are all of the authors whose books were gonna take him down?
Where are all the women who said days before the election they were raped?
When will Don Lemon actually run a factual story?
When will the stories on The View take him down?
Where will the Morning Joe take him down?
When will Maddow take him down?
When will one of the night time show host take him down?
NO evidence that Russia assisted him in any way to be elected?

You have nothing. Basically the media throws # at a wall and comes up with a story...with no proof and retractions later in the day that are not run.

edit on Janam31amf0000002019-01-18T11:18:30-06:001130 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm obviously not a Trump fan but I need more evidence than two unnamed sources. Also, if it comes down to Cohen versus Trump it's all a he said/he said scenario.

But if Cohen actually has this on tape it's a whole different situation.

I just do not see it. I don't think Cohen was that involved with Trump outside of Stormy, why would he even be associated with anything else? Cohen is also a man willing to say or do anything that would either put him in a better light with society while he is on his 15 mins of fame, or say or do anything to minimize his time in jail.

The parallel I see is more along the lines of Cohen and Avenatti....

edit on 18-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You have nothing. Basically the media throws # at a wall and comes up with a story...with no proof and retractions later in the day that are not run.

So the whole meeting turned out to be mainly a nothing burger, and was more of a setup than anything else. When the meeting took place both sides had different understanding of what the meeting was all about and within 10 mins it was quickly concluded there was nothing, so one needs to look at the instigators who dangled a fake carrot of Hillary dirt in the first place.

So at the end of the day there wasn't anything to really lie about in the first place, and Cohen could have said anything he wanted too for a good while now but he has nothing too. So here we are with nothing, BUT hey lets say Trump told Cohen to lie to congress to create something from nothing...lol

edit on 18-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join