It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I noticed this months ago however thought it may be a bit of a stretch, so never mentioned it. Since we're on the topic of Trump and sons twitter accounts and Q. Take a look in look in the top left corner of the fireworks, right above JR's head

twitter.com...

Def, a Q.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the analysis. I'm starting to get the feeling es might be far more important, and not just a side show.

I'm in no position to understand this factor, but will keep it in mind. Watching him speak, I think he knows the subject matter better than anyone. Q said he was "negotiating", which aligns with what I was saying, part of The Plan, but maybe more like an expert witness. It's consistent with what little we know about him.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Here's a real question.

All those secret messages that you guys claim to decode.
Has anything you ever decoded been used in a court case?
Used to get a warrant?

Has it ever lead to the arrest of a big bad?

Have you ever even sent the info to a news station so that the people could see it?

That's the whole point: deniability

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I seem to remember a post that showed a picture of 5 key perps with houses within a mile of each other (including Nellie Ohr) that could be using HAM radios to communicate.

If I can find that Streema.com site that allows you to listen to HAM radio frequencies then the NSA must have the technology to record all HAM radio frequencies too?

That sounds familiar regarding picture but I'd have to do some searching.

The HAM radio site is cool but wow I have not the time nor patience to start monitoring that noise. Need NSA automation & algo's to target anything of value.

Speaking of Ham & 'Hamilton' I just realized that Snowden's last employer was Booz Allen Hamilton. Many Blackwater intel operators have this company background.
Also, mentioned in Q 2006.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
How entrenched the child trafficking sickness is. Academics waxing poetic on how it might be good for the child.

I was raised Catholic. My father was poor, and had been at Seminary for a couple years, at high school age...then, as reported by him...got chased around the altar, and returned to Minnesota, from Alabama.

And he passed on a few realities to me, as a kid. About half of the parrish priests we had, were at least gay...and tended to pederasty, if unchecked. I thought this was "normal", and simply avoided it.

Obvious, so didn't seem like a big deal...me having a strong liberal father at home, mind you. But, it was ubiquitous in Catholicism. It just wasn't opstreperous...since it was polite, and afaik, no one who wasn't already gay, was encouraged. The Brothers would have keg parties and good weed, that we high schoolers were invited to. Socially...mostly like a filtering system.

At any rate...almost forgetting why I'm replying here...and def not an apologia...there are benefits to certain systems of human entrainment. And most of them, sell it on the benefits, rather than the weaknesses. As a grade-schooler, I was convinced the public school girls were stupid. The irony is that mainly nuns convinced me of that...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Off to bed with CGI (Computer Generated Images) and Steganography on my mind.

FBI: SPIES HID SECRET MESSAGES ON PUBLIC WEBSITES

Much work to do, listen to my words...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep."
-Donald Pleasence; Telefon

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ketsuko
How entrenched the child trafficking sickness is. Academics waxing poetic on how it might be good for the child.

This makes me so sick and angry, I don't know what to say. But, we all have known that there have been factions within academia, psychologists, and others to add pedophilia to a list of mere orientation categories.

This may be the last straw for some......."pitchfork" time.

Just "NO"!!!

Hopefully only wielding...rather than using...but yeah. I think we are just about at that point.

I was at my Mom's the other night. And some news was on. And...having been immersed in this crap for over a year now, and fairly innured to the intrinsic horror...made a joke about eating kids. Bad move.

My mother was forced to tell me, that that made her very uncomfortable. And in remembering that after 25 years as a firefighter, it still took me about a year to integrate...I had to apologize and agree. Be kind to your friends and relatives that are just now, waking up.

Maybe just listening a little and making coffee would be good?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

They cant just "get " trump... there has to be something there.... and there is.

Like what? You're so SILLY!

You know this is Ruth's alt, right?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: daskakik

Right.

If these people are so powerful and connected why wouldn't they have a means of communication that nobody has ever seen?

Or just use burner phones or something.

Much much easier and secretive ways to talk then using world wide, world viewable formats.

AFAIK, that's just good PR. Close as I can tell....these dark-side folks, all work about 3X fulltime jobs, to seem more pervasive than they actually are. The show must go on...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Your first line had me rolling in the aisles! RBG = Q... ROFL, ALMAO.

What I was saying is, if Q doesn't post for 45 days, people will start asking "Where is Q?", the way they're now asking, "Where is Ruth Ginsburg?". That's all.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Exactly. All this looking for secret messages on twitter and public formats its crazy.

I had no idea, Cannucks were 5X unrelaxed!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Good call on the Booz Allen Hamilton, EMN!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I mis-read it then, apologies! I only mis-read it as being a joke though.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

the "decodes" are just personal opinions, no one can "confirm" them because "q" can't even confirm them because they don't exist, you can take the same "codes" and create multiple "messages" it just depends what the herd wants to follow

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I made a post about the More Then Me Foundation here. Skyfloating found the article and I began digging. I discovered connections between donors of the foundation and the Clintons.

I have picked at this scan for a few months now. In my digging I found connections to not only Clinton's but Gates, Soros, Bezos, Branson
Bloomberg, Styer
, bin Talal, and Hugh Evans

Just to understand the scale of this madness look at Global Citizens partners. Save The Children, UINCEF, OXFAM, ONE, Arlanti Council and my God so many more.

I did a post somewhere in these threads how the Beinoffs purchased Time Magazine and when the Propublica article broke Time co-wrote the piece. Needless to say they left out all the important details of who donated to this rape factory. Most of the girls raped contracted AIDS. 🤬

They busily scrubbed the net of the footprints but I found these pics about a month ago.

Comstock from GE? Why did they scrub that? Especially if they have nothing to hide!

A little bio on Katie.

Growing up in a poor family in one of the wealthiest counties in the US, Katie was used to thinking that she wasn’t as good as the other kids in her neighborhood. But in high school, she became involved in her church youth group and found purpose in serving others. She graduated high school with an award from President Bill Clinton for service hours and became the first person in her family to attend college.

Katie has been called “The most passionate person we’ve ever met!” by Bono’s ONE Campaign, “Outstanding Woman of the Year” by the NJ Commission on the Status of Women, and a “Social Media Role-Model” at a United Nations conference on technology. She has served as an Oprah Ambassador, been honored by the Boyscouts of America, and won NJ Seeds of Hope recognizing her as a NJ state hero. Katie is also an established public speaker, having through Oprah’s Angel Network spoken to over 40,000 people on the challenges and solutions to global poverty.

You’ve been trained by the World Health Organization and Médecin Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) on how to wear the personal protective equipment (PPE).

From Love and Death in Liberia

For a real plot twist. 🤫

Among those supporting More Than Me and its campaign to win the generous grant were fellow organizations Shine On Sierra Leone and FACE Africa, as well as Anthony Bourdain, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Pat Benatar, the HSN community and all of the organization's social media allies.

Anthony Bourdain supports Katie Meyler & More Than Me foundation

ETA: John Hinkley Jr's father worked at World Vision. They Partner with Global Citizen.

His late father was John Warnock Hinckley Sr., president of World Vision United States, and chairman and president of the Vanderbilt Energy Corporation

So did Mark David Chapman

He worked successfully for World Vision with Vietnameserefugees at a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee in Arkansas, after a brief visit to Lebanon for the same work. 

They both suffered from schizophrenia. Hint hint C_A. 🤐

edit on 2am129America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jan 2019 05:03:50 -060003152019-01-29T05:03:50-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Are we gonna ignore the fact that shelly porges is the director of reservoir Q global?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Is the 36 year old Katie Melyer really married to 86 Warren Buffet? Or is that some kind of inside joke?

I found some very interesting information from the Liberian Observer, the article talks about her charity being more concerned with public relations and downplaying the abuse once they were informed of it. About where 8 million in donations was spent exactly and even possible child trafficking at adult parties.

article

This article also features a documentary about the story.

link
edit on 29-1-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No. Did you look into them? I couldn't find a website for them. I found them in open corporations . com. I forgot to mention her so thank you for reminding me. Since I couldn't find anything on Resevour Q Global I assumed shell co.

I did find this on Shelly.

She served most recently as the National Finance Co-Chair for the Ready for Hillary PAC before joining Hillary for America as a key fundraiser.

Huffington Post

More info on Shelly.

Ms. Porges also served as the former Senior Advisor, Global Entrepreneurship Program (GEP) at the U.S. State Department, a program she expanded to almost 150 countries, under Secretary Hillary Clinton. 

Exactly how many people is HRC connected to? 🤯

Surfer I think your first link is where I started my search.

edit on 2am129America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jan 2019 07:06:09 -060006172019-01-29T07:06:09-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: Keep forgetting to add stuff 😏

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Sarah Sanders has a very odd slip in her address.

Twit Link

She says her advice to concerned Government Employees concerned about a shutdown is to "call their democrat members of congress and 'AXE' them, 'AXE' them to fix the problem..."

She intended to say that, as she "corrected" or rather "clarified" the word AXE.

It reads: "Call your democrat members of congress and Axe them to fix the problem."

Sorry those who cannot twit, don't know how to extract the vid.

Some people do pronounce "ask" like "axe", but in my experience that's mostly an African-American thing. For a white girl like Sarah Sanders, it was likely deliberate.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Have you seen the Oliver Stone Snowden movie? It shows how he got to the position hes in today. Yes, he was pretty much fast tracked because hes incredibly intelligent.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join