It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep,I came across White Rabbit Project a short while back.
It's named after Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Yes, really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit where due. Don't expect me to remember this, I have EMN head spinning 100x due to failure to integrate timeline shifts.......

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Is it in fact related to the Cern project itself?

One can tell nothing about anything from the PR gibberish on this, or any other site for that matter. "Perfecting global streaming efficiencies in an ever increasing market, adding value in areas of security, commerce and support." = "none of your business what we do.."

Yes, it was pretty much what it says in what you posted. Directly related to increasing the precision of data acquisition.
edit on 29-1-2019 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

LOL! No problemo. Thanks though as it reminded me of something Q related I had forgotten about.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Finally some clarity for me on the Barlow piece in the game.

A well written outline of Barlow, Snowden, C_A and Aaron Swartz connections.

White Squall Barlow Unrolled

A must read...

"John Barlow must have been jolted with the revelation that Snowden was still acting as a CIA operative while at FPF and that he was using SecureDrop, not so much for ‘whistleblowers but for the “Clowns In America!”"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow just saw this on Twitter

www.investors.com...

Link to external site, article is old from 2013 but relevant?

Calling Warrior.....

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

White Rabbit equals 33 in chaldean numerology. Think of it as calling card. A lot of different groups like 33.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Huh. WTF evil muckery is this? Wasn't those two ships that caught fire in Ukraine registered in Tanzania?
Also, a Tanzanian billionaire was kidnapped sometime late last year.

Mohammed Dewji I think was the billionaire kidnapped circa October, not sure about the ships. I know there was ethiopians that were missing after a ferry crash.

Dewji is the CEO of a group called MeTL. It's a pan-african import/export company. Kidnapped and released, lots of things go through tanzania, wonder if they're importing/exporting anything they shouldnt be?

(post by XAnarchistX removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
Wow just saw this on Twitter

www.investors.com...

Link to external site, article is old from 2013 but relevant?

Calling Warrior.....

Its old but completely relevant to today's conversation. This shows that this is exactly what the Democrats do, nothing has changed. They do not care for our laws, borders or sovereignty. This is the same fight our President is fighting today, against many of the same people still in power. We've said it many times already, but big big money coming up from Mexico into the pockets of crooked Democrat politicians. Putting up a wall and stopping the flow of everything illegal from Mexico would put a huge damper on all that sweet sweet cash. Dems cannot have that. Thus, the theatrics and obstructionism with the border stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
we Know that there's only one group left playing who are still holding "Trump cards" they have yet to need to play, as The Don alluded to when he reopened govt - think FISA etc

You don't really know either. People are just trusting an anonymous source on the net.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The White House
‏Verified account
@WhiteHouse

"Two duffel bags filled with 17 rifles, shotguns, handguns, and ammunition were found" on a Texas ranch near the border and confiscated by officials. Secure borders mean fewer drugs and fewer weapons. 45.wh.gov...

17 you say?

Right !!!! 17, 17 Everywhere ! 17 members on committee for Border Security is another one I heard today. It's almost like it's gotta mean more then some sort of deep state comm , cause it just seems to keep coming up in seemingly un-related ways ? Divine in some way ?

On a personal note, it was 17 mns. since Matt left this Earth on Sun. the 27th....just really weird.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Dask, you were saying???

Did you read the article?

Messages could be hidden in the 1s and 0s of electronic files – pictures, audio, video, executables, whatever.

That isn't the type of decoding being done here.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Dask, you were saying???

Did you read the article?

Messages could be hidden in the 1s and 0s of electronic files – pictures, audio, video, executables, whatever.

That isn't the type of decoding being done here.

Just because the article says they're hiding messages in binary doesnt mean that's what Q is presumably doing. There are many different ways to do it. Pretty sure we've included binary coding in the past.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just because the article says they're hiding messages in binary doesnt mean that's what Q is presumably doing.

We were talking about Comey tweets, not Q, and my point is that it makes no sense to use caps in tweets or symbols in images when the method mentioned in that article is safer.

Q even mentioned it in a drop but I don't see anyone trying to crack those types of codes. Instead people are playing with acronyms.
edit on 29-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Imagine being so dense you don't recognize satire.

Porges has worked with women entrepreneurs as managing director for Reservoir Q Global LLC, an investment and advisory firm that supports entrepreneurs globally. The firm identifies, mentors, and invests in early-stage ventures in the health tech, fintech, business acceleration spaces, among others.

Cornell alumna: Lifelong learning, leading teams is key to women’s entrepreneurial success

As wanderingconfusion mentioned, there is very little that can be found online about this organization. Open Corporates has an address in Washington DC that is a $2million+ home near Georgetown University.

She is included in several economic conferences and majo mover/shaker organizations:

U.S.-ARAB CHAMBER WELCOMES
FORMER TUNISIAN PRIME MINISTER JOMAA
(direct .pdf link)

The Billion Dollar Fund

Shelly Porges, Managing Director of Reservoir Q Global LLC in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Pyramid Richard Wilhelm seen here with the SDG Pyramid playcard

Vital Voices and Bank of America Convene Global Ambassadors Program in Chicago, Providing Mentoring and Skills-Building to Women Entrepreneurs From Chicago and Around the World

G20 YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS’
ALLIANCE SUMMIT
(direct .pdf link)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is by far one of THE Best thread unrolls I've read to date. I was aware of bits and pieces (great early history too) but never put all the puzzle pieces together like this and done so well. One to archive for sure.

Toward the end...

“‘Fast. Simple. Secure.’ UP is DOWN & LEFT is RIGHT. Signal is a Clown service.”

Signal protocol I posted about a few times and this now seals the missing link that '0311Warrior' had warned us about several times -- Moxie is dark, creator of the Signal.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wait, what? The Democrats are going to have the woman who lost the Georgia governors election give the rebuttal to Trump's State of the Union? Why? Was Tom Arnold busy that night or something?
edit on Tue Jan 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It has been announced that Dim idiot Stacey Abrams will give the Dim response to President Trump's SOTU.

I wonder how many times she will play the race card?

Is that a prop bet?

Wait, what? The Democrats are going to have the woman who lost the Georgia governors election give the rebuttal to Trump's State of the Union? Why? Was Tom Arnold busy that night or something?

They blamed her entire loss on racism.

They will amplify the racism accusations against President Trump.

edit on 29-1-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join