It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Face hit keyboard...sorry

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your money... bet however you want!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, that's not moving the goalposts... it's broadening the investigation! Good find!

ETA - Note that 11:3:11 is also 25 = 5x5=5:5!

edit on 28-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's ALL just a coincidence Rel. Q on. I guarantee we make more than them, and we know the truth as an added bonus.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Lordy! (no pun intended)

I'm going to do some unpacking on that one, Rel. This treasure hunt is downright surreal.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, then. Nice addition.

5X5.

Haha.

You said G_alpost.

Drink!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Now lets recap, because your obviously better at math,info organization and pre-planned outcome projection than me. What did we learn today regarding pre-potus Trump posts.Eric and the whole lot. I follow this thread daily, and today and yesterday we're goodies. On 1-28 we had the gang going off on remote viewing and the likes (which was astounding) and the connections that followed. (that blew my Gourd like a pissed off pumpkin) Today we find connections of Trump N sons tweets. Thanks Agartha! Now 15 threads in,we may have covered those before and forgot. Either way, Q is still talking to us.
Re-hashing is a wonderful thing. We learned today.. what did you learn?

I wonder what's next!

edit on 28-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Pumpkin seeds

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

On 12 Dec, Q stated (#2612) Snowden is a traitor and negotiating for return.
Course that could all be coinpro disinfo.
Far as the spy business goes he was definitely fast tracked at rather light speed. He must be extremely intelligent or he's being coached & guided by a seasoned cold-war Jason Bourne type of spy. His wiki bio page would keep the best spy novel writers busy for years; I know I would.

Apparently he can keep Russia as his safe haven till sometime in 2020 when he must be granted an extension or get booted.

I'm still on the fence if he's friend or foe toward us, Trump, USA. On one hand it seems obvious if you believe the mainstream narrative. Did he start out as friendly and later get turned to dark side or was always a double-agent or was always on the deep state dark side or ??. He could be DJT secret weapon; that maybe Mueller calls in as a secret witness.

But, whom ever his masters were (are) deep in the spy game had planted Snowden way back in 2013 timeframe. I've read where some believe he's more dangerous based on what he knows than Comey, Breenan, and Clapper combined. IDK, I can't agree nor disagree with that accusation as of yet. Probably less than ten who know the real truth. Wait, could Snowden be Q?

You need to map out all his supposed dates of employment and locations and what he supposedly did just to start making an informed theory. He's way too young of a spy to be all on his own. Who is giving him directions/orders? I think if we discover who trained him, who his mentor was in the C_A may go a long way toward identifying his loyalty.

Also, another oddity given he's a federal fugitive is after he broke ties with WL (due to funding issues?) how did he come to be the President of this 'Freedom of the Press Foundation'? Funded by George Soros and other wealthy far left wing foundations plus a member of CFR!

The iceman, mystery man, reveal thyself; will we ever know the truth?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Please share. WHO got arrested around January 13th..which was the date of the last post from Q???

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
For the poster that said all this looking for secret messages on Twitter and public formats is crazy, you are living in a comfy little box, imo.

Read this one simple Wikipedia page and get a clue about what goes on.Numbers Station

Now....back to the Ham radio drop. What location is 5? Anybody know.

Reminder: Nellie Ohr got a ham radio license, remember?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does the below revelation surprise anyone?

In short, Devin Nunes speculated that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein put the substantive allegations from the Fusion-GPS/Ohr/Steele Dossier into his investigative instructions (full pdf below) that he gave Robert Mueller.

If it is accurate that Rosenstein charged Robert Mueller with investigating the dossier claims; and if Nunes is accurate that the DOJ investigative target, a derivative of the dossier, is Donald Trump; well, everything starts to make a hell of a lot more sense.

If the mandate given to Robert Mueller was to specifically investigate the sitting president of the United States as an active participant, and subsequent target, for a counterintelligence operation, then DAG Rod Rosenstein -and Mueller- would have to hide that mandate from everyone and anyone.

More specifically, Rosenstein would NEVER be able to honestly discuss the Mueller probe with President Trump; because President Trump would be the primary target within the investigation. And that changes EVERYTHING.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... rget/#more-159358

I don't know why it surprises Conservative Treehouse Author, Sundance. Since 2017, that publication has been giving examples of how Mueller has been targeting President Trump. Maybe I'm missing the point of the article, and thereby the gravity of Devin Nunes's "revelations" yesterday?

edit on 1/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm getting the vibe that when (if) Q starts posting again, it will be with an avalanche of quickfire information aligned to an explosion of "swift fury" events in the news. We may beat the previous record of posts per day by 50% (40 > 60).

I feel like Q is warming us up to get us back up to full speed, in order to react quickly and efficiently when this happens.

Of course, I could be totally wrong! That's the gut feel I'm getting though.

edit on 28-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 40 to 60

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re: cloverchronicle.com... ic-finds-out-the-truth/

Several red flags with the statements from this RBG whistleblower. I give the story about a 15% chance of being real.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sabre, the remote viewing topic made me wonder whether "Remote suggestion" techniques are being used to either guide us, or control key perps (or both).

It just seems odd how we come across leads from new sources or old data at key points like this.

Maybe our group consciousness is growing and driving this? Could be many things but I feel like a trainee drug-sniffer dog that has now been let off the leash.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Talking about numbers stations, I think it's plausible that someone might want to send secret messages over twitter. But normally they are supposed to be hard to decode, AFAIK, so that only the intended recipient can understand the meaning, and not random people. Also it'd make more sense to use a random account that just transmits numbers at regular intervals, rather than the personal accounts of famous people.

Another problem is that twitter is unreliable, at least if you don't control it directly. Someone might make sure the whole site goes down or the account goes down at a crucial time when the recipient needs instructions to act.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think your correct Rel, where else do we go from here? Mundane repetitious drops, or the hammer?! The calm before the storm is pure silence, then it hits. One truth is, we want Q to make a drop (to entertain us) But, is that productive to the plan..No I shall wait...War knows no time frame. Moves and counter moves...waiting on you DS.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have no idea.

You guys are the ones watching all this .

I'm asking if anyone of note got arrested around that time.

Look at the people that got arrested and check their back grounds. See if any of them could be q.

It's just an idea.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I seem to recall HAM radio + Nellie Ohr a long while back.

Did Fusion GPS’s Anti-Trump Researcher Avoid Surveillance With A Ham Radio?

It seems Nellie Ohr was well aware the National Security Agency can intercept and store every communication on the Internet. Did that affect her decision to become a ham radio operator?

.-- - ..-.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Was the gangster style raid on stone not a ds move?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join