It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But nobody knows what cards the players hold or if they are even playing stud poker.

You mean, you don't know but I'm sure there are those who Do know "which game is being played and the likelihood some have some useable cards BUT from the cards already on the table we Know that there's only one group left playing who are still holding "Trump cards" they have yet to need to play, as The Don alluded to when he reopened govt - think FISA etc

that's still to be 'used' coz it will make such a BIG BOOM it might scare people and nobody wants that

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Off to bed with CGI (Computer Generated Images) and Steganography on my mind.

FBI: SPIES HID SECRET MESSAGES ON PUBLIC WEBSITES

Dask, you were saying???

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

What if q got arrested?

Really though, who got arrested right at the time q went silent?

It's not beyond a possibility is it?

I can say with near-certainty that Q is a team, not a single person. There are too many posts at all sorts of odd hours (if a single person, when does he ever sleep?), and there are at least two different posting styles, which suggests more than one person. Also, it is clear by now that Q enjoys the backing/protection of US military intelligence. So yeah, it basically is beyond a possibility.

Also, these sorts of speculations happen every time there is a long gap in Q posts. Every. Single. Time.
edit on 29-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We have been told, specifically by Q that "Q" is an entire team of people. We know that at least 2 different people post under the tripcode, that being Q and Q+.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We have been told, specifically by Q that "Q" is an entire team of people. We know that at least 2 different people post under the tripcode, that being Q and Q+.

Aside from Q+, I'm pretty sure I see more than one posting style among the regular Q.
edit on 29-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

acronyms for WHT and BT.

what about "Who/Why" ... "Had/Have" That" and "But" or Bet B'Tween or PC for BiTch

sometimes what you're looking for is *right in front of you*! Don't get lost in the forest *while looking for* wood!"

edit on 29-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: dropbears

edit on 29-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: more bloody dropbears, could be a flamin Plague!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Are we gonna ignore the fact that shelly porges is the director of reservoir Q global?

Another one of Hillary's "buddies"...ugh..

She's a partner at Cornerstone investments ( Masonic reference ) , but it seems to be some sort " Invest in the Global GOOD " kinda thing, directed at women's investments. It has the vibe of a type of pyramid scheme directed at women who are "trained" that their investments and "recruits" investments have the power to change the world for the better. That seems to be their "hook" , lol, or Con.

cornerstonecapinc.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The topic about the Opioid crisis has come up in this thread a few times. So I thought some might be interested in this Article about the Sackler family, and members of their company Purdue Pharma.

One of the richest families in the United States.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 29-1-2019 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Here is a link from Fox. ( I know some don't like CNN)

fox2now.com...
edit on 29-1-2019 by crappiekat because: add link

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jan 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The White House
‏Verified account
@WhiteHouse

"Two duffel bags filled with 17 rifles, shotguns, handguns, and ammunition were found" on a Texas ranch near the border and confiscated by officials. Secure borders mean fewer drugs and fewer weapons. 45.wh.gov...

17 you say?
edit on 1 29 2019 by dashen because: they see me trollin, they hatin

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
DJT Tweets

Judiciary shout out = RBG???

Storm... (phrase should be something akin to "the storm us here (arrived, upon us)." Bookend to "calm before the storm."

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
George Papadopoulos
‏ @GeorgePapa19

Alexander Downer was asking me a lot of questions about what Trump would do about Huawei if elected president. The US just filed criminal charges against the Chinese company, Downer used to be on the board of, for committing espionage against the US. Think.
3:30 PM - 28 Jan 2019

George Papadopoulos
‏ @GeorgePapa19

Looking forward to all of Joseph Mifsud’s connections to western intelligence coming out in the report the senate just demanded become public; details about why Italian intelligence is currently hiding him; why the MI6 was handling him. Most bizarre character of this saga.
4:07 PM - 28 Jan 2019

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well this is effin disturbing.

Ten children in Tanzania kidnapped and killed for their body parts, authorities say

Tanzanian authorities say that 10 children who were kidnapped in December were found dead and were killed for their body parts.

The children’s ears and teeth and “private parts” were removed, and some were missing limbs, according to published reports that cited the authorities

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

I've done some work on this project (a few years ago). Purely technical on my end, but always wondered why they chose that name. The tech part is simply about precision synchronization.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

I've done some work on this project (a few years ago). Purely technical on my end, but always wondered why they chose that name. The tech part is simply about precision synchronization.

Is it in fact related to the Cern project itself?

One can tell nothing about anything from the PR gibberish on this, or any other site for that matter. "Perfecting global streaming efficiencies in an ever increasing market, adding value in areas of security, commerce and support." = "none of your business what we do.."

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep,I came across White Rabbit Project a short while back.
It's named after Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Yes, really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, this Streema.com site lists 192 HAM radio stations you can listen to online!!

Some of the locations are interesting... West Hawaii etc.

Here is a SW radio located in the Netherlands, that I use when I want to play aroud.

Wide-band WebSDR

On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio.

Scroll down a little and you'll see a full spectrum cascade of all covered frequency bands.

Controls underneath let you narrow the bandwidth, dial in the frrequency, listen to USB or LSB, etc.

Fun to play with and easy to use. You can even use it on a phone (only tested with Safari on iOS).

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

In a way, Q is also about precision synchronization...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Huh. WTF evil muckery is this? Wasn't those two ships that caught fire in Ukraine registered in Tanzania?
Also, a Tanzanian billionaire was kidnapped sometime late last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join